Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 03:12 AM Reply

At 3/8/13 11:49 PM, ultrafreak wrote: http://www.dbz.tv/3/ you can watch it there

Already watched it, but Kai was never completed. They had to abandon it to to budgetary issues around the time there was that big earthquake in Japan, so they just ended it quickly. It was supposed to go on for much longer! :/

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 10:55 AM Reply

At 3/9/13 03:12 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Already watched it, but Kai was never completed. They had to abandon it to to budgetary issues around the time there was that big earthquake in Japan, so they just ended it quickly. It was supposed to go on for much longer!

Woah, I didn't know that! I don't see why it would end, because it's not like the show itself had stuff about earthquakes that would be offensive to people, like some pokemon episodes.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 11:21 AM Reply

At 3/9/13 03:12 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/8/13 11:49 PM, ultrafreak wrote: http://www.dbz.tv/3/ you can watch it there
Already watched it, but Kai was never completed. They had to abandon it to to budgetary issues around the time there was that big earthquake in Japan, so they just ended it quickly. It was supposed to go on for much longer! :/

It doesn't really matter since Kai is just an edit with redone dubbing.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 11:32 AM Reply

At 3/9/13 11:21 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: It doesn't really matter since Kai is just an edit with redone dubbing.

Yeah, it wasn't really anything new... though original language + subs > dubs, always. ;)

At 3/9/13 10:55 AM, Ericho wrote: Woah, I didn't know that! I don't see why it would end, because it's not like the show itself had stuff about earthquakes that would be offensive to people, like some pokemon episodes.

Just looked around, and it looks like they actually picked it up again at the end of last year, my bad. Back when they stopped it in a few years it was because it wasn't as big a profit as they hoped for though, not sure if the earthquake had anything to do with it (demolished an office maybe? :/) but it was around the same time. The continuation is only airing outside Japan though, not at all in Japanese.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 3/9/13 11:32 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/9/13 11:21 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: It doesn't really matter since Kai is just an edit with redone dubbing.
Yeah, it wasn't really anything new... though original language + subs > dubs, always. ;)

I think it depends on the anime. Sometimes, the English dub is preferable for me.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 11:38 AM Reply

At 3/9/13 11:21 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:

And thats why I never wanted to watch Kai.
I've already watched every episode (and movie) of DBZ from beginning to end a shit load of times so its not like I'd be seeing anything new.

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Nitro24
Nitro24
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 11:52 AM Reply

At 3/3/13 05:08 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Another one? They didn't even finish the last Dragon Ball series they started... that I even started watching.. that was a bit of a dissapointment. :/ Still looking forward to this though!

Ugh... why are you posting bad fan art? It's really misleading to people who know nothing about this you know..

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 12:07 PM Reply

At 3/9/13 11:52 AM, Nitro24 wrote: Ugh... why are you posting bad fan art? It's really misleading to people who know nothing about this you know..

I'm guessing you intended to quote the original topic author? :/

Nitro24
Nitro24
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 12:15 PM Reply

At 3/9/13 12:07 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/9/13 11:52 AM, Nitro24 wrote: Ugh... why are you posting bad fan art? It's really misleading to people who know nothing about this you know..
I'm guessing you intended to quote the original topic author? :/

Yeah I did. I sometimes forget that clicking 'reply' on this forum instant quotes someone. If I could edit my posts I would have but alas I can't.

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 12:29 PM Reply

At 3/9/13 11:38 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 3/9/13 11:21 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
And thats why I never wanted to watch Kai.
I've already watched every episode (and movie) of DBZ from beginning to end a shit load of times so its not like I'd be seeing anything new.

The thing about kai though... is it was better. Like for myself i really enjoyed watching kai because.. it felt like each episode made progress. There wasn't 15 mins of bulma bitching about nothing, no dumb pointless shit.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 12:38 PM Reply

At 3/2/13 10:39 PM, Cherry wrote: i emaild them asking for my sonic OC cherry the hyper saiyin to get in the plot but they didnt responde , he is gold with black stripez and wings and a gaint sword and hair like a cross of cloud shadow and vegeta and also is invinceble and a god and cannot be killed

kewll!!!!! dose he like also linkin park and xbox to?

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
ultrafreak
ultrafreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 05:15 PM Reply

The thing about kai though... is it was better. Like for myself i really enjoyed watching kai because.. it felt like each episode made progress. There wasn't 15 mins of bulma bitching about nothing, no dumb pointless shit.

your right about dbz kai getting to the point but i would rather more time to see the blood, bad language and violence in dbz

ultrafreak
ultrafreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 05:19 PM Reply

Yeah I did. I sometimes forget that clicking 'reply' on this forum instant quotes someone. If I could edit my posts I would have but alas I can't.

its the concept we all have at this moment so its just an idea bro

Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 3/9/13 11:35 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:

I think it depends on the anime. Sometimes, the English dub is preferable for me.

Most of the time I would go with either the sub or the Canto dub. But there are cases like Gundam SEED in which the English dub wins out.

Seriously in SEED, the voice when spoken are done alright but when the characters starts crying...you can't help but laugh.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 3/9/13 03:12 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Already watched it, but Kai was never completed. They had to abandon it to to budgetary issues around the time there was that big earthquake in Japan, so they just ended it quickly. It was supposed to go on for much longer! :/

They're officially doing the Buu saga, so shut yo mouf boy.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
ultrafreak
ultrafreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 06:34 PM Reply

At 3/9/13 08:14 PM, Ryanson wrote:
At 3/9/13 03:12 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Already watched it, but Kai was never completed. They had to abandon it to to budgetary issues around the time there was that big earthquake in Japan, so they just ended it quickly. It was supposed to go on for much longer! :/
They're officially doing the Buu saga, so shut yo mouf boy.

are you kidding me, no one is gonna what the buu saga with "family friendly editing"

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 06:53 PM Reply

At 3/15/13 06:34 PM, ultrafreak wrote: are you kidding me, no one is gonna what the buu saga with "family friendly editing"

It wasn't even that family friendly, they still showed acts of extreme violence and they only toned down the bloodshed a little bit.

Until it was aired on Toonzai and Nicktoons, of course.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
ultrafreak
ultrafreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 03:44 PM Reply

It was officially announce that vegeta will not be turn ssj 3 in the Dragon Ball Z Movie, Battle of the Gods. What the fans think is that this is a big disappointment, and i know some dbz fans who just love vegeta more than anyone else but you have to remember its not all about strength, its about heart because remember when Goku turned ssj it was because he is pure good and the reason why vegeta turn super saiyan is because he decided he is pure evil, but after trunks and bulla, he knows that he can't be evil anymore but even before that, he accepts than Goku is stronger than him and i dont think after that attitude he can go on to the next level without his pride...... BUT he still loves the saiyans killed by frieza so maybe a spiritual talk with his father will take him to the next level just like when goku talked to vegeta, king vegeta, and bardock when he was fighting frieza. I thought that when someone was stronger than vegeta that will push him to a next level but seeing him in Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan..... i was wrong, piccolo had to coach him to fight broly, but the movie was in between the cell saga and when cell killed trunks, vegeta spammed cell with his fist, and then the buu saga his sacrifice was for the earth wanting everybody to look up to him as a hero, and in the movie Fusion Reborn he didn't want any help fighting janemba but i think he fought janemba with no fear because he was in the other world. Also if you look at super saiyans the higher the level the cocky, show off, and relax they become, and when i say relaxed i mean chill or confident like an ssj3 or gohan when he was ssj2 fighting cell. lets look at strength for a little bit, goku trained in the other world for years and even when he came here he couldn't keep the form long and the other ssj3 is a fusion between goten and trunks they became a ssj3 in 6 hours, vegeta trains very hard though,he under estimated cell that's why he wasn't as strong as trunks when trunks surpassed him, well maybe vegeta has a good heart now so after this movie he might go ssj3 the pure way. I also want you to check out my website ultrafreak.webstarts.com https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultrafreak/156867627784774 https://twitter.com/ultrafreak_twit http://uf-tum.tumblr.com/ http://instagram.com/ultra_freak Add or follow me on all and become my fan i need fans on NG see you until next time.

ultrafreak
ultrafreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 06:16 PM Reply

At 3/2/13 09:46 PM, ultrafreak wrote:

. So we all can cancel the Dragon Ball AF fan fiction and continue with this movie. I also want you to check out my website ultrafreak.webstarts.com https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultrafreak/156867627784774 https://twitter.com/ultrafreak_twit http://uf-tum.tumblr.com/ http://instagram.com/ultra_freak Add or follow me on all and become my fan i need fans on NG see you until next time

Sorry guys but this is the real ssjg.... sorry

superdan123
superdan123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 02:17 AM Reply

At 3/3/13 11:32 AM, poxpower wrote:
At 3/2/13 09:46 PM, ultrafreak wrote: (where did the red fur come from).
Omg that's true, I didn't even think of that, everything else in the show had always made so much sense!

Except for the full moon everytime they blew it up.

BBS Signature
Tribal
Tribal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Programmer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 07:41 AM Reply

What the shit.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:16 AM Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZXZn2azI7s

Here is a preview, didn't take much as the battle didn't take long.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:22 AM Reply

great, what we needed, another dbz fanfic

At 3/2/13 09:46 PM, ultrafreak wrote: This is what dbz fans had been waiting for....

we havent, DBZ became poor after freezer and just a lame shonen after cell.

stop this fanfiction madness and let it die with dignity

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:26 AM Reply

correction: be it or not fanfiction (drawing looked fanfic) my point still stands

Say no to rape.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:47 AM Reply

At 3/23/13 11:26 AM, kakalxlax wrote: correction: be it or not fanfiction (drawing looked fanfic) my point still stands

Want to know the twist at the end of the movie?

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:57 AM Reply

At 3/23/13 11:47 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 3/23/13 11:26 AM, kakalxlax wrote: correction: be it or not fanfiction (drawing looked fanfic) my point still stands
Want to know the twist at the end of the movie?

what is it?

Say no to rape.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:38 PM Reply

At 3/16/13 06:16 PM, ultrafreak wrote:

Sorry guys but this is the real ssjg.... sorry

It still looks like a variation of kaioken.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
ultrafreak
ultrafreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:37 PM Reply

Hey everybody, in the Dbz movie there are more gods other than bills.. and bills is the weakest one so there is more of a possibility that there might be a series and in japan bills is already in games, and ssjg doesn't really have to be in there because when there were rumors about Dragon Ball AF Super Saiyan 5 all the hackers did was change the hair color of either ssj3 or ssj4 to gray and rise the power level, sometimes they would change the clothes but it didn't really matter, so anyway all the hackers are just gonna put kaioken mode over ssj3 or ssj4 and rise the power level and maybe change the fighting style a bit then create new specials, you might say how can you create new specials well in one of the dbz games a hacker did the ssj5 thing and made a special where goku held a spirit bomb but he absorbed the energy in it and did a dragon fist, i explain how he did this. he took the video of spirit bomb but cuts is short and adds a dragon fist in there and he made that one special by hacking the special information, and changes the characters color and power level by hacking the character information. Well see ya later I also want you to check out my website ultrafreak.webstarts.com https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultrafreak/156867627784774 https://twitter.com/ultrafreak_twit http://uf-tum.tumblr.com/ http://instagram.com/ultra_freak Add or follow me on all and become my fan i need fans on NG see you until next time

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:41 PM Reply

it looks very promising, i can't wait to see how it turns out

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 3/23/13 02:32 PM, Christopher wrote: It looks like kaioken x 1,000,000 imo.

Well...it doesn't look as stupid than the one on the first page.
Although he just looks like hes using some form of Kaioken.

plus where did the red come from?

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature