00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods

16,881 Views | 78 Replies

Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 21:46:28

This is what dbz fans had been waiting for.... a new dbz movie takes place after the buu saga and before the martial arts tournament, with a mysterious god that looks like a rabbit (unsure of his name) comes to defeat goku in the previews gohan goes ssj.... i couldn't believe that because of his mystic powers, and goku turns into a transformation beyond ssj3. you might be saying to yourself that there is a ssj4 right? well gt was not made by the creaters of dragon ball z.... it doesn't even have a manga, its not canon meaning its not really real, if that makes sense. there is also a new ssj form called Super Saiyan God, its like a yellow ssj4 and it makes more sense than ssj4 with red fur (where did the red fur come from). Akira Toriyama the writer of dragon ball maybe will continue the story IF we show support, i mean he is not dead he is only 57. So we all can cancel the Dragon Ball AF fan fiction and continue with this movie. I also want you to check out my website ultrafreak.webstarts.com https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultrafreak/156867627784774 https://twitter.com/ultrafreak_twit http://uf-tum.tumblr.com/ http://instagram.com/ultra_freak Add or follow me on all and become my fan i need fans on NG see you until next time

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 22:18:31

Do you have a link to the trailer?

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 22:24:20

At 3/2/13 10:21 PM, IdiLogicSavant wrote: Goku fights furries now?

:)

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 22:24:26

so they are fighting ancient egyptian gods in purple color now?

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 22:27:40

At 3/2/13 09:46 PM, ultrafreak wrote: This is what dbz fans had been waiting for

Â

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 22:38:39

I think Super Saiyan 4 sounds better than "Super Saiyan God".
Granted I think it would have been better if they used that color scheme in GT instead of that weird red fur but whatever...

I'm still somewhat looking forward to this even though I liked the ending to GT more than the ending of Z.
Dunno why they decided to go with an Egyptian god looking enemy for this movie though.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 22:42:30

Meh.

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 22:58:45

Well you're right about GT not having it's own manga but I think the Dragonball series has pretty much reached all of it's conclusions.

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 23:06:28

Looks awesome!!!

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-02 23:12:24

At 3/2/13 10:39 PM, Cherry wrote: i emaild them asking for my sonic OC cherry the hyper saiyin to get in the plot but they didnt responde , he is gold with black stripez and wings and a gaint sword and hair like a cross of cloud shadow and vegeta and also is invinceble and a god and cannot be killed

Whoa dude, awesome! Does your OC submit stuff to Deviantart and hang out with Naruto too?

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 00:38:30

I just hope its not a shit movie like Dragon Ball Z: Plan to eradicate the super saiyains

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 00:42:46

Goku goes Super Saiyan

Purple guy goes super Anubis

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 02:28:26

FLOW does a cover of of the theme song? Lame. At least DBE had an original song.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 11:32:29

At 3/2/13 09:46 PM, ultrafreak wrote: (where did the red fur come from).

Omg that's true, I didn't even think of that, everything else in the show had always made so much sense!

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 13:50:12

What I like about this is that it officially establishes once and for all that GT is not canonical.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 15:06:28

No matter what at least it'll be better than Episode of Bardock.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 16:11:25

At 3/3/13 01:50 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: What I like about this is that it officially establishes once and for all that GT is not canonical.

Yeah but there will always be a fringe minority who insist to this day that GT is canon. Not much anyone can do about, that's their problem.

GT does have nice soundtracks though, best one was the second opening theme by Zard.

Anyway, the villain's name is Bills who heard that Frieza (guess he'll always be relevant somehow) got his ass kicked by someone and felt that eprson might be worth fighting. I can guess what happens, Goku raises his cosmo, taps into his seventh sense and BAM!

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 16:16:29

At 3/3/13 04:11 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Yeah but there will always be a fringe minority who insist to this day that GT is canon. Not much anyone can do about, that's their problem.

I know, and it's just ridiculous.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 16:23:45

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/02/23/dragon-ball-full-color-
saiyan-arc-qa-sections-translated/

Guess being a god of destruction doesn't mean you will be great at playing video games.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 16:50:06

At 3/2/13 09:46 PM, ultrafreak wrote: it doesn't even have a manga,

I heard it did in fact get a manga, just not one that the anime was based on.

This guy doesn't look like a rabbit, more like a cat from Ancient Egypt.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 17:08:03

Another one? They didn't even finish the last Dragon Ball series they started... that I even started watching.. that was a bit of a dissapointment. :/ Still looking forward to this though!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-03 18:41:44

At 3/3/13 04:50 PM, Ericho wrote:
At 3/2/13 09:46 PM, ultrafreak wrote: it doesn't even have a manga,
I heard it did in fact get a manga, just not one that the anime was based on.

This guy doesn't look like a rabbit, more like a cat from Ancient Egypt.

Well...according to Akira Toriyama the design for Bills is based off of his cat which is a Cornish Rex.
Just like how the design for Korin was based off another cat he used to have. And the reason his eyes are always closed is because when he originally drew him the cat was asleep.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-08 23:40:19

At 3/2/13 10:18 PM, fuzzum111 wrote: Do you have a link to the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MlmbmNZP9s

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-08 23:43:10

At 3/2/13 11:12 PM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: I think it looks fucking cool. Anyone who disagrees is a cumburger.

--BigBadtheBazz

right on bro

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-08 23:49:31

At 3/3/13 05:08 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Another one? They didn't even finish the last Dragon Ball series they started... that I even started watching.. that was a bit of a dissapointment. :/ Still looking forward to this though!

http://www.dbz.tv/3/ you can watch it there

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-09 03:12:20

At 3/8/13 11:49 PM, ultrafreak wrote: http://www.dbz.tv/3/ you can watch it there

Already watched it, but Kai was never completed. They had to abandon it to to budgetary issues around the time there was that big earthquake in Japan, so they just ended it quickly. It was supposed to go on for much longer! :/

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-09 10:55:03

At 3/9/13 03:12 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Already watched it, but Kai was never completed. They had to abandon it to to budgetary issues around the time there was that big earthquake in Japan, so they just ended it quickly. It was supposed to go on for much longer!

Woah, I didn't know that! I don't see why it would end, because it's not like the show itself had stuff about earthquakes that would be offensive to people, like some pokemon episodes.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-09 11:21:33

At 3/9/13 03:12 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/8/13 11:49 PM, ultrafreak wrote: http://www.dbz.tv/3/ you can watch it there
Already watched it, but Kai was never completed. They had to abandon it to to budgetary issues around the time there was that big earthquake in Japan, so they just ended it quickly. It was supposed to go on for much longer! :/

It doesn't really matter since Kai is just an edit with redone dubbing.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-09 11:32:45

At 3/9/13 11:21 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: It doesn't really matter since Kai is just an edit with redone dubbing.

Yeah, it wasn't really anything new... though original language + subs > dubs, always. ;)

At 3/9/13 10:55 AM, Ericho wrote: Woah, I didn't know that! I don't see why it would end, because it's not like the show itself had stuff about earthquakes that would be offensive to people, like some pokemon episodes.

Just looked around, and it looks like they actually picked it up again at the end of last year, my bad. Back when they stopped it in a few years it was because it wasn't as big a profit as they hoped for though, not sure if the earthquake had anything to do with it (demolished an office maybe? :/) but it was around the same time. The continuation is only airing outside Japan though, not at all in Japanese.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2013-03-09 11:35:03

At 3/9/13 11:32 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/9/13 11:21 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: It doesn't really matter since Kai is just an edit with redone dubbing.
Yeah, it wasn't really anything new... though original language + subs > dubs, always. ;)

I think it depends on the anime. Sometimes, the English dub is preferable for me.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature