New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Left Wing Media Are Crazy People? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:34 PM Reply

Why is it when there's Black on White or Black on Hispanic type Crimes that they never say it's Race motivated. Hell, most of the time they ignore these stories all together, but when ever something happens to a Black individual who is either Shot by White or Hispanic Cops, they try crying Racism all the time? Is anyone else sick of this *beep* I am for one.

It would be nice if the Left-Wing Media wouldn't claim everything is Racist, but that would be a Perfect World and we clearly don't live in a Perfect World. We live in a World filled with Low IQ Morons who have nothing else to do than bitch and moan about everything even before they know all the Facts about certain News Stories.

The Left Wing Media also briefly covers when ever a Person uses a gun to protect their Family. Why is that? What ever could MSNBC's agenda be with ignoring Certain Stories and only seriously covering other Stories that fit their agenda.

They even tried to make that Zimmerman guy look like a Racist by editing Audio and making it seem like he was only after Trayvon Martin because he was Black. Why hasn't MSNBC/NBC been charged with anything for altering Audio? Why is it that they don't care if Zimmerman is Innocent or Guilty, but they felt the need to make a possible Innocent man look Guilty and in my opinion messed up the Trial.

I don't know if Zimmerman was after Trayvon because he was Black, but the LEFT-WING media has screwed up this Case and made it seem like that. So will the Jury be Fair, or has MSNBC and the Left Wing Media corrupted this Trial?

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Left Wing Media Are Crazy People? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 03:20 PM Reply

At 3/2/13 02:34 PM, TheKlown wrote: We live in a World filled with Low IQ Morons who have nothing else to do than bitch and moan about everything even before they know all the Facts about certain News Stories.

Has Klown developed self awareness?

I think it's stupid the media doesn't say race involved in a crime. However, as far as I have seen, this trend seems to be leaving as people realize (far too late) the mere stating of a fact is not racism.

Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Left Wing Media Are Crazy People? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 04:14 PM Reply

At 3/2/13 03:20 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 3/2/13 02:34 PM, TheKlown wrote: We live in a World filled with Low IQ Morons who have nothing else to do than bitch and moan about everything even before they know all the Facts about certain News Stories.
Has Klown developed self awareness?

Wow. This is getting Kafkaesque.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Left Wing Media Are Crazy People? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 05:30 PM Reply

Why do I still bother reading your posts?

At 3/2/13 04:14 PM, Feoric wrote: Wow. This is getting Kafkaesque.

Left Wing Media Are Crazy People?

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Left Wing Media Are Crazy People? Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 11:04 AM Reply

If a Black had shot a white, or anyone else this wouldn't have been news. His bi-racial status is ignored entirely to make this a "White man killed a Black." TM's most recent photos are purposefully ignored in favor of ones when he is younger and looks more innocent. They ignore the fact that TM wasn't some clean innocent kid, infact he had previously been found with stolen property. I don't care about the BS that the owners of the property couldn't be found. Who has pieces of woman's jewelry and a screwdriver in their backpack?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/nbc-to-
do-internal-investigation-on-zimmerman-segment/2012/03/31/gI QAc4HhnS_blog.html

GZ was specifically asked about the race of the individual.

He wasn't told to stop following TM, not at any point is "we don't need you to do that" SIR Stop following him

in fact just read the transcript
http://bizsecurity.about.com/od/creatingpolicies/a/A-Transcr ipt-Of-The-George-Zimmerman-Police-Call.htm

The "witnesses" disputing Zimmerman's version of the events didn't actually see the encounter.
Zimmerman is seen in video to have a visible laceration shortly after the conflict.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Left Wing Media Are Crazy People? Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 11:15 AM Reply

At 3/4/13 11:04 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Zimmerman is seen in video to have a visible laceration shortly after the conflict.

Ugh, not this shit again. If you want to argue Zimmerman go necro the old thread. Don't pollute a good thread with that crap. (the topic and ensuing debates being the crap, not your opinion.)

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Left Wing Media Are Crazy People? Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 03:33 PM Reply

At 3/4/13 11:15 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 3/4/13 11:04 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Zimmerman is seen in video to have a visible laceration shortly after the conflict.
Ugh, not this shit again. If you want to argue Zimmerman go necro the old thread. Don't pollute a good thread with that crap. (the topic and ensuing debates being the crap, not your opinion.)

Sorry I guess my point was that in the 911 call that was heavily edited to make it seem like a race issue. I don't see how the operator asking for TM's race turned into Zimmerman being racist for answering.

But based on the tone of the articles about this, their agenda is obvious. Every major media outlet has an agenda.

laughatyourfuneral
laughatyourfuneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Left Wing Media Are Crazy People? Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 08:29 AM Reply

yup the leftwing media are crazy people, the right wing media are just a bunch of stupid fucktards

aswell, about the neutrak media ? there is none.

by all means... ask

BBS Signature