New Topic Respond to this Topic
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:05 AM Reply

People are greedy corrupt creatures that only serve their own purposes. As much as we'd like to deny this, if the universe was a book humans would probably be the antagonists, not the protagonists.

Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:22 AM Reply

At 3/1/13 11:39 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Am I the only one who gets this type of shit all the time?

No, when I lived in England I was harassed constantly.
People behave like cunts (as you described) to compensate for whatever it is they're lacking.

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:24 AM Reply

Maybe because this world is fucked up.

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
undowenEd
undowenEd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Reader
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:42 AM Reply

yeah i know people are so hostile to my well meaning suggestions like Diet etc they think its "trolling"

harri21hi
harri21hi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 04:41 AM Reply

I live in a shitty place where you see at least 30 or so faggots around when I go for walks. Sometimes some idiots will just say something like (OH WHAT ARE THOSE FAGGY CLOTHES YA CUNT) XD just something dumb like that or they will push me or hit me. If I'm pissed off I just tell them to suck a dick or something.

I live in Cranebrook though a really shitty area of Australia, when I get older I definitely move out of where I live now.

Why are people such cunts?

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 04:45 AM Reply

People treat you like shit because you're depressed.

If you get some confidence and stand up for yourself it will get better. You just need something to change your perspective.

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 05:00 AM Reply

Because humans

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 06:41 AM Reply

I never deal with that where I live but if I did I would fucking snap those people deserve to get the shit beaten out of them fucking stomp their teeth that will stop them from doing that ever again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 06:43 AM Reply

At 3/2/13 06:41 AM, Halberd wrote: I never deal with that where I live but if I did I would fucking snap those people deserve to get the shit beaten out of them fucking stomp their teeth that will stop them from doing that ever again

not saying I would do that myself since I'm weak and the people would probably be in numbers (they are cowards and don't do this one on one) but you get what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 07:23 AM Reply

I would make a comment on how you they are failing to distance themselves from what they throw on others, attempting to retreat from their own shallow lives and pathetic attempts to seem "cool" but instead I will just go with others and make some pathetic jape at you for being a cunt or claiming I am a cunt towards you.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:11 AM Reply

At 3/2/13 01:24 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: Maybe because this world is fucked up.

Indeed. And it's all because of the people in it. :/

dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:16 AM Reply

Dude, people be assholes like that because they are most likely damaged individuals. They didn't like the cards they were dealt and take it out on everyone - folding. Instead of playing their hand. They've given up on decency I dare say, good chum

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Dawcio510
Dawcio510
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:24 AM Reply

For me they not cunts, they're simply grumpy assholes, one time... I was going somewhere with my friend, and then one of those stalked me for no reason, he tried to punch me but I was faster and dodged... Then punched in his nose... This idiot fell'd down and his nose was bleeding, all of the story.

"I fapped to this topic."
- Razeroath.

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:58 AM Reply

>Get a pitbull

Like me.

> Train it to retaliate when kicked.

Hardcore retaliation.

> Walk dog on weekends again.

Use a leash you can let go of easily.

Problem: Solved.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:03 PM Reply

Because people are selfish and only act for their own self-enlightenment and desires. I mean, why would they care about a stranger if they know that person won't affect their own selves at all?

Ejit
Ejit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:08 PM Reply

My advice would be to look people in the eyes when they're walking toward you. Not with the intention of staring them down or anything, but just to briefly share an emotional connection through the two of youse's eye-holes. Rude people hate that shit, it makes them uncomfortable, unless they're psychopaths.

Next, buy some 3kg dumbbells and start doing bicep curls

I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.

BBS Signature
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:12 PM Reply

People grow up to be cunts. Whether it is inherent from their parents, they are rich or have developed it over their lives, it's something you just can't change.

Of course, there is the genocide option.

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:16 PM Reply

At 3/2/13 12:08 PM, Ejit wrote: My advice would be to look people in the eyes when they're walking toward you. Not with the intention of staring them down or anything, but just to briefly share an emotional connection through the two of youse's eye-holes. Rude people hate that shit, it makes them uncomfortable, unless they're psychopaths.

Next, buy some 3kg dumbbells and start doing bicep curls

The first part of this post is 100% true. If you try to avoid eye contact with people it shows them that you're scared, and they'll take advantage of you. Looking people in the eye shows that you are secure of yourself and your surroundings, and if you want to give an intimidating look that's probably even better.

The part about the bicep curls? Not really sure if that's too relevant.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:18 PM Reply

At 3/1/13 11:39 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: For no reason at all. I was walking my dog and some asshole in a group of three scared my fucking dog by pretending to kick it.

Maybe a dog killed their father. People used to joke about killing my cat all the time.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:49 PM Reply

At 3/2/13 04:41 AM, harri21hi wrote: I live in Cranebrook though a really shitty area of Australia, when I get older I definitely move out of where I live now.

Not heard of it but it sounds crap. What state? I live in Frankston, VIC. Half of this place is a ghetto.

At 3/2/13 12:03 PM, mothballs wrote: Because people are selfish and only act for their own self-enlightenment and desires. I mean, why would they care about a stranger if they know that person won't affect their own selves at all?

What do you gain from scaring a dog? Empowerment? Why? I mean, without giving me an answer you've barely given any thought. Why would you need to go out of your way to feel powerful like that?

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:06 PM Reply

What kind of dog, something tells me it was probably a small breed of dog. Most of the time those are either very friendly or very cowardly/aggressive.

If you were walking a husky, you don't fucking try to kick a husky, a husky will maul you.

Sounds like you have the same situation as myself when I was in middle school. Everyone was a cunt, picked on me, started fights. What made it worse were the adults who...assisted in it happening. Deans that would suspend me but not punish the attacker? I didn't even fight back I protected myself and I get suspended becuase the dean was prejudiced.

Anyways, I got older, I suppose I stopped helping instigate, I found a small group of select friends, and also somewhat rode my older brothers legacy as that kid who might shoot up the school. By high school people generally left me alone, I got into no fights in or out of school. I graduated and moved on.

you are going o have to accept the fact that generally in most parts of the US right now, people suck. There assholes, greedy, famished from lack of money and a hugely fucked up economy. My home life was far from great, I immersed myself in the internet to get away from a constantly fighting mother and father, the mother whom tore my family apart.

But people are cunts, kids around middle/high school age think there fucking untouchable, and if there are a few of the like mindset then they will try to pick on someone like you. Get a bat, crack one in the face next time, they'll call you a pussy, say you won't do it, or maybe even charge you. Generally once one of them gets a good whap in the face they'll run screaming and probably never fuck with you again. They might even say "comeon fite me bro, do it with your bare hands" There is no such thing as a fair or "proper" fight it matters who wins, give yourself an advantage. Once they learn that they can't disarm you they'll stop fucking with you. Let the rage out, I never did, and I regret it.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:44 PM Reply

Do you ever fight back or do you just bottle it up for complaining on the internet

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:54 PM Reply

At 3/2/13 02:44 PM, saqwert wrote: Do you ever fight back or do you just bottle it up for complaining on the internet

I don't bottle it up. I get angry. What's the point of fighting back if I know I'll lose and risk damage to my body? You don't take on a bouncer, I don't take on people double my size in height and weight. I hate these people but I care about my body's health more than I do them. If I learn to fight or get stronger I will but for now it just results in getting my ass kicked.

And I did get in a fight last week with my Dad. He hit me in the head so I went ape shit a swung about five punches and tried to shove him up against a wall.

The BBS will always find a way to make it your fault.

BBS Signature
Grotty
Grotty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:57 PM Reply

At 3/2/13 02:54 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
I don't bottle it up. I get angry. What's the point of fighting back if I know I'll lose and risk damage to my body? You don't take on a bouncer, I don't take on people double my size in height and weight. I hate these people but I care about my body's health more than I do them. If I learn to fight or get stronger I will but for now it just results in getting my ass kicked.

And I did get in a fight last week with my Dad. He hit me in the head so I went ape shit a swung about five punches and tried to shove him up against a wall.

The BBS will always find a way to make it your fault.

If you don't want to physically fight them, then get a reputation as a psychopath so they won't bother you in the first place.

Find out if one of them have a kitten.

If they do, bite the head off of it.

Protect the Muska.

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 05:53 PM Reply

I can agree that you don't fight a person twice your size. Get a weapon and make it a "fair" fight you shithead. :/

Don't attack them, make it self defense, that way you are untouchable in the eyes of the law you don't have to kill them either.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
harri21hi
harri21hi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 06:17 PM Reply

Not heard of it but it sounds crap. What state? I live in Frankston, VIC. Half of this place is a ghetto.

NSW

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:17 PM Reply

Just learn to ignore it if its just words

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Why are people such cunts? Mar. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:23 PM Reply

Also, you will always come across cunts through out your life.
For example, last week at school I heard this girl whisper to her friend: "I just love mocking people aye."

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
aswalada
aswalada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why are people such cunts? May. 16th, 2013 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 3/1/13 11:39 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: For no reason at all. I was walking my dog and some asshole in a group of three scared my fucking dog by pretending to kick it. What the fuck is the matter with people? Am I the only one who gets this type of shit all the time? I've pretty much stopped going out on weekends because I'm always met by some cunt who knows me from school or something and deicides to laugh at me or call me something. I say I dropped out of school because of depression but there part of me that says I can't deal with people like this on a regular basis.

I brush it off all the time, as I did at school but it just makes me so fucking angry. Why? Why do you need to be like this? What have I done? I don't think I look any different then these people. I don't dress any different but they dress like shit so that isn't saying much.

Fuck man. Why does it have to been like this? You can call me a softy all you want but at the very best it's annoying. I dunno, these people are everywhere. Maybe I'm just too nieve.

And just before I end this? Why the dog? What's wrong with the dog that he needs to feel like he's going to get kicked? I walked him for an hour in the very hot sun because my fat Mother doesn't do anything so if I don't walk him he's doomed to spend the whole day inside the house which I can tell he hates.

I fucking hate people sometimes then I just go back to hating myself. anyway, thoughts?

Unfortunately there are a lot of very ignorant, uneducated, insecure stupid people in the world. Its just how it is. All you can do is rise above it. These people make themselves feel better about their mediocre lives and the mortality they are so afraid of facing by tearing down others. They get a kick from it. Sadly its perpetuated throughout generations.
Never ever let it define who you are. Juts know in your heart and mind that you are better than that. Do not react to them unless you are being physically attacked but instead practice noticing your thoughts and feelings and learn that when you can control this aspect of yourself then the way these tiny insignificant people behave will be completely irrelevant to your own peace and happiness. Surround yourself with positive supportive people , they are out there. Avoid the losers. Do not talk yourself into believing that most people are like the guy who pretending to kick your dog. Peace to you brother.

Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to Why are people such cunts? May. 16th, 2013 @ 10:47 PM Reply

Get a cat next time instead.