New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-01 23:39:52 Reply

For no reason at all. I was walking my dog and some asshole in a group of three scared my fucking dog by pretending to kick it. What the fuck is the matter with people? Am I the only one who gets this type of shit all the time? I've pretty much stopped going out on weekends because I'm always met by some cunt who knows me from school or something and deicides to laugh at me or call me something. I say I dropped out of school because of depression but there part of me that says I can't deal with people like this on a regular basis.

I brush it off all the time, as I did at school but it just makes me so fucking angry. Why? Why do you need to be like this? What have I done? I don't think I look any different then these people. I don't dress any different but they dress like shit so that isn't saying much.

Fuck man. Why does it have to been like this? You can call me a softy all you want but at the very best it's annoying. I dunno, these people are everywhere. Maybe I'm just too nieve.

And just before I end this? Why the dog? What's wrong with the dog that he needs to feel like he's going to get kicked? I walked him for an hour in the very hot sun because my fat Mother doesn't do anything so if I don't walk him he's doomed to spend the whole day inside the house which I can tell he hates.

I fucking hate people sometimes then I just go back to hating myself. anyway, thoughts?

BBS Signature
selena
selena
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-01 23:43:18 Reply

You seem very depressed sir

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-01 23:44:01 Reply

Next time someone gives you shit. Stand up for yourself or try your best to kick the fuck out of 'em. Honestly, I'm not trolling here, these fuckers are vultures, they prey on people nowadays and sometimes violence does solve things.

Otto, what a guy.

BBS Signature
Enoll
Enoll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Writer
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-01 23:46:30 Reply

Fuck those people.
Train your dog to eat testicles.
Or unhook the dog chain and strangle them with it.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Slacker013
Slacker013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-01 23:47:59 Reply

Beyond the Thunderdome.

Once upon a time...

Lucian-MK-IV
Lucian-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-01 23:50:59 Reply

Get a big, angry looking dog.

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-01 23:51:06 Reply

At 3/1/13 11:44 PM, 1930 wrote: Next time someone gives you shit. Stand up for yourself or try your best to kick the fuck out of 'em. Honestly, I'm not trolling here, these fuckers are vultures, they prey on people nowadays and sometimes violence does solve things.

I can't fight for shit. I have lashed out before. I might start boxing for fitness but it would be nice to be able to punch one of these fuckers in the face.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-01 23:52:26 Reply

There is no why. People are just cunts I'm afraid. Its human nature. Best thing you can do is learn how to say fuck you to the world and just carry on for yourself. And the dog.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Lucian-MK-IV
Lucian-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-01 23:55:03 Reply

At 3/1/13 11:51 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: ...it would be nice to be able to punch one of these fuckers in the face.

If you're going to do some street fighting be smart about it.

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:00:38 Reply

I kind of know why people bully me. Because they can. I'm too weak too fight. I don't want to lose.

When people can people will. I'm just in a shit position.

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:00:55 Reply

Sounds like you should've gotten a bigger dog

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:05:06 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:00 AM, Saen wrote: Sounds like you should've gotten a bigger dog

He's pretty big. Not a little puppy or a poodle or something.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:06:33 Reply

Next time get a scarier, meaner looking dog.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Slacker013
Slacker013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:08:43 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:06 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Next time get a scarier, meaner looking dog.

Obviously these people think you should get a wolf...

Once upon a time...

Breadquanda
Breadquanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:10:57 Reply

Get a gun
People won't be so keen on assaulting you or your animal when you can shoot them in self defense.

Ho Mar Gurred

Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:12:45 Reply

Something similar happened to me..

My dog was a rescue dog, so sometimes she gets angry and tries to bite people. So, be cause of this, we always hold her by the collar when we pass people.. anyway, this one time this lady walked up to the dog and my mom was like "she's not a nice doggy, she bites.. just go on by, i got her."

The lady stared my mom right in the eyes and said calmly and coldly, "I'm not afraid of your dog."

And my mom was like "but she's rude and bites, just go on, go on, i got her"

And the lady stared at the dog and said, "If it bites me I'll have it killed. I'm not afraid of you or your dog."

..... but...why would she put want my dog to get killed? Why is she so indifferent to that? That's my pet..she bites me sometimes, but that's just just the price you pay to love a bitch like that.

As the lady lead her daughter away my mom said the only thing she could think of, "Why do you have to be so nasty?"

People are fucking cunts. And some of them have sticks in their asses so long they could rake leaves with their mouths.

I'm sorry that happened to you mate.

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
UVSoaked
UVSoaked
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 24
Artist
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:15:58 Reply

First part is because people act different in groups. Either because they feel less responsible for their behavior or because they want to be accepted/conform with the group. You should have just said to him "I accept you." Wait... Skip that last part.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:16:58 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:12 AM, Senmetsu wrote: And the lady stared at the dog and said, "If it bites me I'll have it killed. I'm not afraid of you or your dog."

What right does she have to put anything down? Is that all a dogs life is worth these days? That's such a horrible thing to say. I mean, it's all been said so I'm not really adding anything but what a bitch.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:21:46 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:15 AM, UVSoaked wrote: First part is because people act different in groups. Either because they feel less responsible for their behavior or because they want to be accepted/conform with the group. You should have just said to him "I accept you." Wait... Skip that last part.

Yeah, I could tell he was showing off. Still not excusable.

BBS Signature
Elephly
Elephly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:28:21 Reply

Man, if someone pretended to kick my dog, I would pretend to pretend to kick them right in the nuts.
Seriously though, I feel sorry for you if you are honestly constantly surrounded by people like this. Maybe I'm naive, but I feel as though I am fortunate enough to have not met a whole lot of that kind of people in my life. Maybe it's just Canada though, everyone's nice here. But again seriously, don't get depressed about shitheads like that. Try your best to ignore that shit. (unless they actually kick your dog, then you have the right to shoot the guy in the foot... or at least, you do in Canada).

| New song | Steam |

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:29:00 Reply

Buy a taser.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:34:37 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:28 AM, Elephly wrote: Canada

Sounds nice over there.

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:36:12 Reply

You can't let people walk all over you man, grow a pair and stand up for yourself.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Elephly
Elephly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:40:08 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:34 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Sounds nice over there.

Meh, it's pretty cool, but there are way too many hipsters.

| New song | Steam |

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:46:05 Reply

At 3/1/13 11:39 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: my fat Mother

Start here.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:49:43 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:36 AM, Jeffyx wrote: You can't let people walk all over you man, grow a pair and stand up for yourself.

I was reading something about this when my Internet was off. I have in the past and I just get hit. I can't fight. There's no point anymore unless I can fight. So I either learn to fight or don't act tough.

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:51:48 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:49 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I was reading something about this when my Internet was off. I have in the past and I just get hit. I can't fight. There's no point anymore unless I can fight. So I either learn to fight or don't act tough.

Just learn how to tell people off without getting your ass kicked. It's easy, just make everything seem like their fault. And if that doesn't work, smash them in the face with a rock, or throw some dirt in their face.

just roll with it nerd

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 00:54:45 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:49 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 3/2/13 12:36 AM, Jeffyx wrote: You can't let people walk all over you man, grow a pair and stand up for yourself.
I was reading something about this when my Internet was off. I have in the past and I just get hit. I can't fight. There's no point anymore unless I can fight. So I either learn to fight or don't act tough.

I wasn't talking about fighting. If somebody tried to kick my dog, I would say something. I would imagine that you just try to ignore things like this, and than get all pissed off about it later. You can't just ignore things like this, because you will just get more angry.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 01:00:26 Reply

At 3/2/13 12:51 AM, Sevkat wrote: Just learn how to tell people off without getting your ass kicked. It's easy, just make everything seem like their fault. And if that doesn't work, smash them in the face with a rock, or throw some dirt in their face.
At 3/2/13 12:54 AM, Jeffyx wrote: I wasn't talking about fighting. If somebody tried to kick my dog, I would say something. I would imagine that you just try to ignore things like this, and than get all pissed off about it later. You can't just ignore things like this, because you will just get more angry.

ya, I was about to and then I hesitated. You're right, I should have said anything. But whether you were talking bout fighting or not stuff does and did get worse when I talk back. I had to deal with people like this for four years. I did talk back and I got more shit for it.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Why are people such cunts? 2013-03-02 01:02:12 Reply

You must not have a Pit, or else they wouldn't have tried that shit without getting bit

Why are people such cunts?

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature