New Topic Respond to this Topic
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Aug. 27th, 2013 @ 01:47 AM Reply

At 8/26/13 12:17 PM, P1ck3lz wrote: Can you make me a furry, please?
Not a pickle though, just putting that out.
I'd like to be a sort of grey wolf furry with a big bushy tail, with the end of the tail white, and my belly white and I'd also like to have light blue eyes, please. I'd like to be male too, and have grey ears with white tips.
Thanks. :3

Good work BTW.

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying my gallery. I dont take requests, but I do take commission. :)

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Sep. 8th, 2013 @ 10:05 PM Reply

Decided to take a small break from my reference drawings and decided to draw something for fun. I wanted to practice more with dynamic poses and came with this result. It's always a pleasure to draw my squirrel character, Sonia Cal for a change. She seems to have spotting something, but I guess I'll just leave it to you guys' imagination. ^^

Sonia Cal (c) me and me only!!!

HowSplendid's Art thread :D

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 20th, 2013 @ 09:23 PM Reply

Well, I managed to catch a bit of a break and finished what was suppose to be a simple sketch to a couple others. I haven't drawn Suzette from Solatorobo in quite a while, so this one was really enjoyable. The caption in the main drawing is a reference and continuation to a joke my friends and I made about my previous drawing of Suzette, which they thought she was going to hurt them with her wrench. Enjoy!

Drawing (c) me
Suzette (c) Solatorobo and CyberConnect2

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 21st, 2013 @ 11:22 PM Reply

One of my characters: The Sadistic snow leopard, Kim Serana. I tend not to draw her very often in my other galleries anymore, and I'm not sure why.

Kim Serana the Snow leopard (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 22nd, 2013 @ 11:25 PM Reply

Finally finished another one of my many unfinished sketches. I decided to practice more on the poses and back drawings of my characters(speaking of "back" drawing... =w=) and also wanted to give Rain more ominous and cold look as well. Well, I wonder what she's planning to do... ^^;

Rain Locker (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
Tapersteve
Tapersteve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:19 AM Reply

you should render these in illustrator as on all your renders atm there are random dots around and pixels.

Visit My Deviant Art Gallery for more of my work
http://seeartineverything.deviantar t.com/
or my Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeechIllustrations

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 23rd, 2013 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 11/23/13 11:19 AM, Tapersteve wrote: you should render these in illustrator as on all your renders atm there are random dots around and pixels.

Thank you for the feedback. I noticed that the pixals and dots seem to only appear on this site and I'm not sure why that's is the case. I'll be sure to try and fix that next time, thank you! ^^

Time to update while I'm at it
I really felt like drawing more of my cutesy/chibi style again using my character Lyra Archer. Once I again I've neglected to give this ring-tailed character more attention considering the fact that she was one of the few characters I drew the most when I began drawing. Aside from that looks like Lyra is having a good time with her job. Just hope you don't have a price on your head! o.o I really missed this style sooo much. T-T

Lyra Archer (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 24th, 2013 @ 01:33 PM Reply

I really felt like drawing more in my cutesy style again, so I used Sonia Cal next. I really love how this one came out and really had a great time drawing the proportions too. Maybe I'll make this into a little series, since I have another character in mind already. ;)
"No Sonia. No acorn for you!"
Sonia: "What? Why...?" *starts crying*
"No, don't....mm, fine I'll give.. I'll give it back then."
Sonia: *gasps of happiness and surprise* "Yay!!!" *starts nibbling on the acorn quickly*
"You win this time, Sonia...."

Sonia Cal (c) me and me only!!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 25th, 2013 @ 10:58 PM Reply

I decided to use my character Rain Locker this time. I really enjoyed drawing her up in a cutesy form again. =w= Looks like Rain a little unhappy with this, but at least she can still kick ass, in a cute way =w=
Well it looks like this'll be a series after all since I have another on the way. Enjoy!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 28th, 2013 @ 10:34 PM Reply

I haven't drawn Flaky in quite some time, so I thought she'd be perfect for my cutesy series. Poor Flaky, it looks like she'll never get over her fear of chicks. I wonder what they actually look like her in her eyes? o.o
I hope everyone who passes by my thread enjoys! Thank you for at least passing by ^^

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 29th, 2013 @ 02:56 PM Reply

Well here's another.
I wanted to make a creepy scene with my character Kim Serana, since she is a cute little sadist witch and hope I got the job done. ^^; I rarely ever use blood, so this was an interesting experience to try it again.

Looks like Kim is done playing with her playmate and needs another.... O.O
Kim: "Play...?" *breathing slightly heavily*
"N-no, no I'm fine, but LOOK that person over there definitely looks interested." *points and random passerby*
Kim: *head slowly turning with wide grin still intact. Then slowly walks over to passerby*
"Whew.....t-that...that was too close.... T-T"

Kim Seranna (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 30th, 2013 @ 02:17 PM Reply

This time I used my mage character, Caroline Soulfire. I've noticed how little I've drawn of her and decided to give her some more attention. ^^ I'm really happy with this one..
Well even though she's failed most of her spells countless times, this aspiring mage doesn't seem to be giving up anytime soon. Just look how happy she is =w=

Caroline Soulfire (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
Flowers10
Flowers10
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 30th, 2013 @ 03:35 PM Reply

You should practice coloring more it really lacks compared to your line art, which is pretty gud btw.

Click on the sig!
Or my thread

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Nov. 30th, 2013 @ 07:12 PM Reply

At 11/30/13 03:35 PM, Flowers10 wrote: You should practice coloring more it really lacks compared to your line art, which is pretty gud btw.

Oh I understand completely and I'm currently trying to get better and thank you, I'm glad hear you like the sketches!

I'll post another while I'm at it

Man I've been ignoring Kate for too long. I knew I needed to draw her again especially for this series. It feels good to draw my enigmatic fox character again =w= Well who says you can't enjoy some music every now and then. I know for a fact she absolutely loves listening to good music whenever she's working on her own things or has the chance to.

Kate Walker (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 02:16 PM Reply

Well now here's someone I haven't drawn in a very long time in my dA gallery: My mouse reporter Rose Lily. While I have drawn her recently in a group drawing, she hasn't been drawn on her own since my first year on deviant art. So I figured she would be perfect for this series and gave her some love for once. =w= Well it looks like Rose is busy pondering how she'll make her next story interesting whether or not its the full truth. ^^;

Rose Lily (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Dec. 3rd, 2013 @ 08:30 PM Reply

Well time to continue this ongoing series. This time I decided to give my newman character Rain some of the spotlight. This one took longer than I thought, because I wasn't planning on drawing her falz staff or mag, but it never hurts to include them, right? ^^;

Rain: "Psh, you call that a weapon? Pathetic!
Rain's Mag: "Rain, I still don't even know what yours is suppose to be... -.-"

drawing and character (c) me
Phantasy Star Online 2 (c) SEGA

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Dec. 7th, 2013 @ 02:56 AM Reply

I decided to continue my little cutesy series with Alan Walker this time. I noticed this series was filled with female characters, so time to change it up a bit heh heh ^^; I drew this one when I was pretty tired so I guess the drawing reflected that. Kinda contradicts him considering Alan is usually such a carefree guy...maybe he just needs a cookie. ^^

Alan Walker (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Dec. 10th, 2013 @ 03:38 PM Reply

I've noticed it's been 2 years since I've posted a Christmas drawing anywhere and actually felt like making one this year. ^^; I didn't want to continue the series using the same character in a row, however Rain fit this little part so perfectly I just had to make it. =w=
Well looks like Rain is very unhappy with her temporary job, however her mag is having a blast for once. (that bastard.. o.o)
Rain Locker: "I'm NOT a frickin' ELF!" "I'm a NEWMAN!!"
Rain's Mag: "What's the difference?" "Let's go. Santa's waiting~"

drawing (c) me

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Dec. 16th, 2013 @ 04:14 PM Reply

Well I felt like adding another drawing for christmas drew a character I actually forgot about. ^^; I haven't drawn Susie for 2 years and decided to give her a bit of an updated design. I'm really happy with the results. I might be mostly using this gal for anatomy practice and such, so you guys might see more of her soon ^^

Susie Liya (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Dec. 20th, 2013 @ 06:42 PM Reply

Something I never thought I would do of my favorite first person shooter game. I never planned on making any CoD themed drawings, however Ghosts is another story. Customization was one of the main things I was really forward to when I got the game, because I wanted to put my own characters in there as I played multiplayer and squad mode. Obviously there's no anthro feature, but I tried to make my characters as they would look like as humans, but what's to stop me from making them anthro in my drawings.? ^^ I decided to draw my character Rain in one of the Federation uniforms found in the game, plus the beanie I managed to unlock too. =w=
Looks like Rain isn't messing around with that tactical knife. I wonder what her killstreak is right now.... o.o

I notice I never do half drawings often enough, so this'll be the first one in a while. ^^;

Rain Locker (c) me and me only
Call of Duty: Ghosts (c) Infinity Ward

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Dec. 22nd, 2013 @ 04:08 PM Reply

Got around to coloring a drawing for once and am extremely happy with the results. I decided to use Sai for the first time for the line work and colored the rest with gimp. I'd say they work rather well together. I wanted to colored this as a way to wishing you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Hope you guys enjoy the coming week and hope you enjoy the drawing too ^^

Drawing (c) me

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Dec. 27th, 2013 @ 04:47 PM Reply

Wanted to work on a very quick sketch. I was trying to practice more with back poses, but didn't go as much as I planned, but I was able to get some well needed practice with legs and am rather happy with the result.

Well looks like Caroline had a bit of a miscalculation resulting in the destruction of her spell tome. I wonder what she'll do now?

God, she's so fluffy =w=

Caroline Soulfire (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Jan. 19th, 2014 @ 06:36 PM Reply

My first drawing of the new year. A character I've been wanting to draw for quite a while now. After watching the show Dr. Lollipop back when it was first posted, I knew this would be a show I could enjoy watching and am looking forward for the future episodes. The characters themselves had great designs including Coco the raccoon and seeing a raccoon holding a chainsaw made me more of a fan of the character. That mask, man... =w=

Drawing (c) me
Coco the raccoon (c) Cartoon Hangover

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Jan. 22nd, 2014 @ 01:43 AM Reply

Decided to draw more of this cute little raccoon. I decided to draw her again in my cutesy style, however this and the next drawing I post are not part of the series as these were more of quick drawings. She's so much fun to draw.... =w=

Drawing (c) me
Coco the Raccoon (c) cartoon hangover

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Jan. 23rd, 2014 @ 02:49 PM Reply

Couldn't help it. I just had to draw Coco one more time, and tried to practice with a different pose while I was at it. She's still too much fun to draw =w=

Drawing (c) me and me only!
Coco the Raccoon (c) Cartoon Hangover

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Jan. 25th, 2014 @ 10:22 PM Reply

I can never help myself when it comes to Suzette. I almost feel obligated to draw her as if she was one of my own characters. I wanted to continue this series by drawing her and was rather happy with the results. (heh heh I think I may have gone a little overboard with the hair ^^; ) I wanted to try something a little different with the pose and almost couldn't tell if she was sitting or seemingly slowing down in a silly way from running, but I felt it worked and wanted to leave it up to you guys to see what she's doing. In any case, it seems like Suzette is leading someone somewhere; most likely going to fix up whatever they customer needs to repair.

Drawing (c) me
Suzette (c) Cyber Connect 2

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Jan. 29th, 2014 @ 08:32 PM Reply

Been wanting to draw Chocolat Gelato from Solatorobo for quite some time now, so I decided to include her in my little series I'm so glad I finally did. =w=

Chocolat Gelato (c) Cyber Connect 2

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Jan. 29th, 2014 @ 08:40 PM Reply

At 1/29/14 08:32 PM, HowSplendid wrote: Been wanting to draw Chocolat Gelato from Solatorobo for quite some time now, so I decided to include her in my little series I'm so glad I finally did. =w=

Chocolat Gelato (c) Cyber Connect 2

had an error with the uploading.

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Jan. 31st, 2014 @ 04:55 PM Reply

Felt like drawing my jackrabbit character, Dereck Yakunun for this series. This was initially one of 2 sketches that were unfinished before the new year due to art block, but I forced myself to finish this one. Still need to work on my rabbit ears, but other than that I'm much happier how this one came out than I was before. :)

Presenting the rather cold bounty hunter, Dereck Yakunun....wooooooo ^o^ But I should run now o.o

Dereck Yakunun (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature
HowSplendid
HowSplendid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to HowSplendid's Art thread :D Feb. 2nd, 2014 @ 01:53 AM Reply

I've been trying to get a lot my drawings done. Been falling behind, but thankfully I've been able to catch up and am now trying to finish everything. I drew my detective character, Zoe Riddle this time for this series and decided to try and work on a bit of a redesign on one of her uniforms. I was also creating the police badge next to that, but cropped it, because it needed serious work. As of now this is Zoe Riddle version 2, with I'm sure will be many more to come. ^^; Looks like Zoe's spotted some perps giving chase. Man, looks like she's having a bad day; don't wanna mess with her.... o.o

Zoe Riddle (c) me and me only!

BBS Signature