00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Name Still Pending Improv

972 Views | 3 Replies

Name Still Pending Improv 2013-02-28 09:48:36

Hello Newgrounds. About 10 days ago we(Team Prototype) released our very first episode of the NSP series. It's a series in which some voice actors (including me) record an improvised situation. We do it all live with no cuts and then we upload them. Currently we have been uploading to Newgrounds, Youtubeand Itunes. We currently have 4 episode out and have been working on daily releases from Monday - Friday. I never made an announcement about it's release in the forums so I thought I would today. Check out some of the episodes and tell us what you think :)

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Thanks for reading.

Response to Name Still Pending Improv 2013-02-28 09:51:01

Messed up on the youtube link.. whoops

Team Prototype's Youtube

Response to Name Still Pending Improv 2013-02-28 10:17:50

Welcome to the audio forum. A few tips, before posting again do read the Audio Forum Rules.

If you are looking to show people here your audio then try the Audio Advertisements Thread. Or consider the Review Request Club for feedback.

If you want to chat about regular stuff with us, join us in the Audio Lounge.

Response to Name Still Pending Improv 2013-02-28 10:50:58

At 2/28/13 10:17 AM, Breed wrote: Welcome to the audio forum. A few tips, before posting again do read the Audio Forum Rules.

If you are looking to show people here your audio then try the Audio Advertisements Thread. Or consider the Review Request Club for feedback.

If you want to chat about regular stuff with us, join us in the Audio Lounge.

Thank you for the heads up. I'll be sure to remember that in the future. You can remove this now :)