00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stop Texting Me!!

2,048 Views | 23 Replies

Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 19:52:27

How many times do you text someone without them replying before you stop sending messages? How many times does someone have to text you without a response before you snap!?

My basic rule is, say something like "Hey whatsup?" and then DONT SEND ANYTHING ELSE unless its something important. If you are being conversational, there is no reason to send over 2 messages. Usually if you send me "Hi", I will reply when I feel like talking.

Don't send me texts increasing in immediacy demanding me to talk to you or asking where I am!! After it becomes "Why aren't you texting me, are you ignoring me?" I'm going to actually start ignoring you.

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 19:53:16

this just gave me an idea.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 20:06:12

I don't do the whole "hey there... whachadoin'?" texting cause it's a pointless waste of my precious time. When i text someone it has some purpose, it's about something actually useful. When i get messages that contain only something like "Hey there! How are you doing?" i just answer "I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. Was there something you wanted?". If the person keeps on sending me pointless stuff i just write him/her that i'm busy and don't have the time for this and if they want to talk we can just meet and have a good time, drinking some beers.

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 20:10:35

At 2/27/13 07:53 PM, Cherry wrote: okay I'm sorry I just wanted to talk to you because you're so great

It's okay I still love you <3

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 20:11:38

If they don't reply to my text, I won't sent another till the next day.

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 20:25:34

But....I don't have your number to START texting you....

stop yelling at me ;-;

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 20:32:02

If it's important I bombard, especially if it's to do with scheduling. Other than that once and I leave it.

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 20:35:55

At 2/27/13 07:52 PM, Emma wrote: Don't send me texts increasing in immediacy demanding me to talk to you or asking where I am!! After it becomes "Why aren't you texting me, are you ignoring me?" I'm going to actually start ignoring you.

But the real question is, how big is your dad's dick?

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 22:52:16

I get infinite texts from this tech college down the street. nice people though. so i dont really worry about that kinda shit.

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 22:56:52

At 2/27/13 07:53 PM, Cherry wrote: okay I'm sorry I just wanted to talk to you because you're so great

I remembered when you texted me. Fun times. Fun, emotional times.

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 22:59:02

At most, 3, but only if its someone i really like. Usually just 1, and 2 if its someone im interested in or need to know something soon

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 23:03:29

If they don't answer, I take that as they are either busy or simply don't want to talk so I won't send another until the following day or whenever I want to speak to them again. If it's something truly important, just call the damn person, people never do that shit anymore.

If people text me with those annoying "why are you ignoring me" type texts I won't just ignore them, I tell them off and say they're fucking annoying

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 23:04:22

I send bitches smiley faces, bitches love smiley faces.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-27 23:58:35

At 2/27/13 07:52 PM, Emma wrote: Don't send me texts increasing in immediacy demanding me to talk to you or asking where I am!! After it becomes "Why aren't you texting me, are you ignoring me?" I'm going to actually start ignoring you.

wah wah wah fuck you shut up

FUCK NEWGROUNDS

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 00:13:54

personally, i only text them twice then i stop...

TracyJackson

The Art of Warfare gaming community Member

Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 03:48:22

I don't text.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 05:02:48

I actually never had your problem, maybe because the only texts I get is from my mom.

Seriously complaints from my mom and google athentication codes are all I got.

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 12:43:57

At 2/28/13 12:24 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Who is Doug??!?
TEXT ME BACK!!!

I lolled at this xD

back to topic though, If someone doesn't text me back I figure they're either busy or just plain don't want to talk to me at that moment. I'll send follow up texts only if I need to know something by a certain time. If it's someone I don't know very well (and have a sexual interest in) I'll usually give them some other chance to be more responsive (via facebook or text) this can be days or weeks or even months later though, I'll never pester anyone beyond that "second chance" though.

Seems like most people (who get free texts every month) are more "trigger-happy" than me with their texts I guess.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 12:47:35

Can I have your number?

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 12:50:09

nobody ever texts me :'(

but seriously "hi whatsup" texts are annoying.

I only ever text somebody if I wanna plan something or if I need something.

If you wanna talk, call them.

lol

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 13:01:11

I usually text once and stop if they don't reply.

As far as being annoyed by people texting me too much, I can just put it on do not disturb mode.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 13:14:44

At 2/28/13 12:47 PM, LiquidFire wrote: Can I have your number?

Why sure!!

You don't know how long I've waited for you to ask <3

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 13:16:51

The only texts I get are for other people...
No one ever texts to talk to me...

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Stop Texting Me!! 2013-02-28 13:25:21

Whenever I text someone and don't receive one back, I don't worry about. If they don't want to talk, the don't want to talk. I real don't text often unless its an emergency. Most of the time I call.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature