Be a Supporter!

Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche

  • 2,772 Views
  • 57 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 05:37 PM Reply

Tarantino does seem a bit twisted, but he does make great movies. I guess partial insanity is a base for creative thinking. Most great actors are pretty strange too.

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 04:55 PM, beakerboy wrote: I understand Tarantino's frustration with being asked that kind of question, but I think he could have been a lot more tactful.

Well of course that's what you think. Nobody is interviewing you for 20 years and asking you the seem questions over and over again.

samuelclemens
samuelclemens
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 05:50 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 05:40 PM, Stereocrisis wrote:
At 2/27/13 04:55 PM, beakerboy wrote: I understand Tarantino's frustration with being asked that kind of question, but I think he could have been a lot more tactful.
Well of course that's what you think. Nobody is interviewing you for 20 years and asking you the seem questions over and over again.

Oh boo hoo. So what? No reason to act like that.

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 05:50 PM, samuelclemens wrote:
At 2/27/13 05:40 PM, Stereocrisis wrote:
At 2/27/13 04:55 PM, beakerboy wrote: I understand Tarantino's frustration with being asked that kind of question, but I think he could have been a lot more tactful.
Well of course that's what you think. Nobody is interviewing you for 20 years and asking you the seem questions over and over again.
Oh boo hoo. So what? No reason to act like that.

Give me a break. If you were in his position you would behave the same way. How can you say there is no reason? He is sick of the questions. This was meant to be a commercial interview, not some weepy Oprah meltdown.

He reacted exactly how he should have, and you're ignorant.

samuelclemens
samuelclemens
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 05:56 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Give me a break. If you were in his position you would behave the same way. How can you say there is no reason? He is sick of the questions. This was meant to be a commercial interview, not some weepy Oprah meltdown.

He reacted exactly how he should have, and you're ignorant.

Oh poor celebrity who has to sit in an interview and for 90% of the time be fawned over and ass kissed. I feel SO bad for him, he's totally justified in blowing up over nothing.

He reacted like a child, and you're a fan boy.

zyzy
zyzy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:04 PM Reply

He seems either off his meds or on too many

Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:07 PM Reply

Nobody can fuck with Tarantino, let's leave it at that.


Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:07 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:02 PM, samuelclemens wrote:
At 2/27/13 05:56 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Give me a break. If you were in his position you would behave the same way. How can you say there is no reason? He is sick of the questions. This was meant to be a commercial interview, not some weepy Oprah meltdown.

He reacted exactly how he should have, and you're ignorant.
Oh poor celebrity who has to sit in an interview and for 90% of the time be fawned over and ass kissed. I feel SO bad for him, he's totally justified in blowing up over nothing.

He reacted like a child, and you're a fan boy.

Too bad nobody cares what you think. This might actually be a worthy response. I mean, of course, until you get petty and go to the old stand-by. I must be a fan boy. Oh boy.. I don't dislike his movies, but I don't entirely love Tarantino either. So get off it.

He was behaving exactly how he should have, and you behave exactly how you should, and I behave exactly as I should. The thing you have to learn is that people go through things and act accordingly. So for anyone to judge anyone else at anytime is plainly an exercise in jerking themselves off. Oh, YOU would have handled things much differently. I'm sure...

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:08 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:02 PM, samuelclemens wrote: Oh poor celebrity who has to sit in an interview and for 90% of the time be fawned over and ass kissed. I feel SO bad for him, he's totally justified in blowing up over nothing.

Being a "celebrity" implies a lot of negative attention and negative critics. It's not all glorious and shiny like you pretend it to be. What we are trying to say is that yes, he might have over-reacted, but it's not "over nothing". An interviewer should do his job properly, and that includes doing some research on the matter before doing the interview. Ok ?

He reacted like a child, and you're a fan boy.

I like that line. It's just like saying "I have very little confidence in my argument, so here's an insult. So if I fail to win this debate, I will at least win in the intimidation department and nobody will notice I'm a douche."

samuelclemens
samuelclemens
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:07 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Too bad nobody cares what you think. This might actually be a worthy response. I mean, of course, until you get petty and go to the old stand-by. I must be a fan boy. Oh boy.. I don't dislike his movies, but I don't entirely love Tarantino either. So get off it.

Oh, but I'm "ignorant" because I disagree with you even though I gave perfectly acceptable reasoning as to why. Sound logic..

So for anyone to judge anyone else at anytime is plainly an exercise in jerking themselves off.

So I'd be really beating my meat if I said that Hitler fellow might have been a little out of line. Hmm.

At 2/27/13 06:08 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 2/27/13 06:02 PM, samuelclemens wrote: Oh poor celebrity who has to sit in an interview and for 90% of the time be fawned over and ass kissed. I feel SO bad for him, he's totally justified in blowing up over nothing.
An interviewer should do his job properly, and that includes doing some research on the matter before doing the interview. Ok ?

Do some research? He clearly admitted he was a fan and along with talking about the film wanted to have a discussion about violence and movies. He went about the entire thing very professionally. Why is it this guy's fault that Tarantino is insecure about past statements?

I like that line. It's just like saying "I have very little confidence in my argument, so here's an insult. So if I fail to win this debate, I will at least win in the intimidation department and nobody will notice I'm a douche."

Right, because that guy didn't throw a jab at me in the text I quoted. But only I'm the douche. Gotcha ;)

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:20 PM Reply

Yo Quentin Tarantino is fat as hell tho

QT he is not!

If you catch my drift

samuelclemens
samuelclemens
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:22 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:20 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Yo Quentin Tarantino is fat as hell tho

QT he is not!

If you catch my drift

Silence Gobble, I'm in "come at me" mode!

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:24 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:22 PM, samuelclemens wrote:
At 2/27/13 06:20 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Yo Quentin Tarantino is fat as hell tho

QT he is not!

If you catch my drift
Silence Gobble, I'm in "come at me" mode!

SUUUUCK MY DICK

CUUNT

Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:30 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:18 PM, samuelclemens wrote:
At 2/27/13 06:07 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Too bad nobody cares what you think. This might actually be a worthy response. I mean, of course, until you get petty and go to the old stand-by. I must be a fan boy. Oh boy.. I don't dislike his movies, but I don't entirely love Tarantino either. So get off it.
Oh, but I'm "ignorant" because I disagree with you even though I gave perfectly acceptable reasoning as to why. Sound logic..

Yeah, you're pretty ignorant guy. The fuck do you want from me? Read a book. Asshole.

So for anyone to judge anyone else at anytime is plainly an exercise in jerking themselves off.
So I'd be really beating my meat if I said that Hitler fellow might have been a little out of line. Hmm.

At this point in his argument, the ignoramus will go to the extreme to prove a point, which always has little or nothing to do with the argument itself. To which I reply, "COOL STORY BRO!" and life goes on.

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:18 PM, samuelclemens wrote: Do some research? He clearly admitted he was a fan and along with talking about the film wanted to have a discussion about violence and movies. He went about the entire thing very professionally. Why is it this guy's fault that Tarantino is insecure about past statements?

What I meant about doing his job is that he shouldn't have asked him the same questions he's been asked in the past countless times in other interviews. It doesn't make Tatantino's reaction ok, though.

Right, because that guy didn't throw a jab at me in the text I quoted. But only I'm the douche. Gotcha ;)

Oh maybe I just misread the post, sorry about that.

DigitalStrip
DigitalStrip
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 10:44 PM Reply

I don't care I still love his movies

samuelclemens
samuelclemens
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 02:02 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 10:43 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: It doesn't make Tatantino's reaction ok, though.

Ding fucking ding.

At 2/27/13 06:30 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Yeah, you're pretty ignorant guy. The fuck do you want from me? Read a book. Asshole.

Read a book on what? Having sympathy for pampered celebrities? Please.

At 2/27/13 06:30 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: To which I reply, "COOL STORY BRO!" and life goes on.

Ok.

Famas
Famas
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 02:53 AM Reply

At 3/1/13 02:48 AM, Protagonist wrote:
People constantly give this man shit. They all literally ask him the same questions every interview, and those two questions in specific are about the violence in his movies and racism.

The guy is also a target for arses like Spike Lee, who are famous for exaggerating racism and slandering anyone who isn't black and dares to use the concept of racism for anything.

You mean like pretending to be a black dude on BET?

Or like stamping his feet like toddler and slapping poeple? Nobody cares, the dude is borderline autistic and acts like a little kid. If he was there to pronote his movie, he didn't do a very good job because I forgot that interview was like Django Unchained and thought it was about his temper tantrum instead.


"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 03:02 AM Reply

He's kind of insane. I like that in my filmmakers.

Inglorious Bastards was overrated, too.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 03:04 AM Reply

I think Tarantino is okay but I think he gets mad way too easily. The South Park creators don't act that way when they get challenged for their violent cartoons. Marilyn Manson didn't start yelling at Bill O'reilly when he was interviewed by him.

It might just be that Tarantino wasn't prepared for this interview. Who knows.

Also I hate it when he laughs at his own jokes.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

masheenH3ad
masheenH3ad
  • Member since: Oct. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 03:04 AM Reply

I just love Quentin Tarantino. He just say things that is true. He is not afraid of what other powerful people (Media personality) may say or may think about him. He is the type of person who is not being flattered easily.

Can I say I just love US! Your Artists (Creators) are free to express what they think without being threatened by the fact that it can ruin their careers. Of course, they can be targeted but still it will not in anyway affect their artistry or what they are doing. Especially, economically.

"I'm not going to say it for you, or for your show, or your ratings!" - THIS!

Famas
Famas
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 03:11 AM Reply

At 3/1/13 03:00 AM, Protagonist wrote:
How does someone act black, are black people some sort of human sub-species?

According to Quentin Tarantino who does not attempt to incorporate Ebonics into his vocabulary when speaking to white interviewers, yes. I'm sure he had a great reason for talking like that on BET, though. You know, like being a tortured artist.

Yes, because camera man hounding you 24/7 isn't stressful. Anyone could snap in a situation where they're consantly being recorded/photographed.

Think of Quentin, the poor man! He deserves to assault somebody because they irritated him!

People on the internet have a bad habit of using the word autistic and not knowing what it means.

I know exactly what autism spectrum disorders are. They're chiefly marked by repetitive ritualistic behavior and extremely stunted social skill sets, which would explain why he makes the same film over and over again and can barely maintain eye contact in interviews when acting like a straight up tool.


"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
samuelclemens
samuelclemens
  • Member since: Nov. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 03:13 AM Reply

At 3/1/13 03:11 AM, Famas wrote: Think of Quentin, the poor man! He deserves to assault somebody because they irritated him!

If I could kiss you I would.

Famas
Famas
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 03:47 AM Reply

At 3/1/13 03:22 AM, Protagonist wrote:
Distasteful sure, but not in anyway offensive. It seems more like he was trying to appeal to them. Why are black people so racially sensitive? Oh wait they're not, people just like to be offended for them.

Yes, clearly nobody finds his mannerisms or language/opinions offensive. Even though you've already mentioned one major Hollywood director who does. You're also marginalizing people by rationalizing his behavior as "trying to relate to appeal to them". Are you suggesting black people hear celebrities say "Awww helllll naw, dogg" when they speak and are immediately encouraged to go buy their material?

Try turning to a black man on a Manhattan subway platform and talking like that as a white man and see how much it appeals to him throw you on the tracks.

You thin Tarantino is the first celeb who attacks a paparazzi? They're assholes. These people hound them everywhere, taking photos and videos. Trying to any way possible to look for a way to either piss them off, Or catch them doing something wrong so they can get a scoop Or sue.
So yes, I think it was completely justified for him to get angry. Maybe hitting him was a step too far, but it was hardly wrong and pretty much justified in this age where the paparazzi are more brutal and desperate than ever.

I know exactly what autism spectrum disorders are. They're chiefly marked by repetitive ritualistic behavior and extremely stunted social skill sets, which would explain why he makes the same film over and over again and can barely maintain eye contact in interviews when acting like a straight up tool.

You think attacking somebody and attempting to start a street fight with them is justified as long as you're angry? That's extremely immature. Your anger is completely irrelevant to another human being's rights, and no matter how obnoxious somebody is, that doesn't mean you get to through a temper tantrum and smack them over it. I work in private security putting up with obnoxious drunks at concerts and events following me around for 50+ hours a week for poor pay who beg me to let them backstage or into an event for free while ridiculing me and calling me pussy/coward/white boy/queer you goddamn name it, and not a single time have I ever been rude, impatient or unprofessional and I have certainly NEVER struck somebody unless they strike me first. I'd link to think if I was getting paid millions of dollars to make action movies, I could put up with people being annoying and following me while I get coffee.

Add to the fact that he goes around saying "I'd be whooping your ass up and down the street", and you start to get a clearer picture of just how hyper-inflated his ego really is.

Except Autism symptoms are very common among regular people. You obviously don't know what an actual person with real autism looks/acts like. Besides, you think you'd be the firs to notice? Get over yourself, you're self absorbed and have an obvious bias against him.

Yes, yes I do. I spent a lot of time with my high school's special education class members, a large number of which had autism/aspergers. And no, the symptoms are not common among 'regular' people (you mean people without mental disabilities you ableist).

How exactly does talking about Quentin Tarantino make me self absorbed? That didn't even make any sense.

Sure his movies are basically blood porn, but hes still a breath of fresh air in an industry that would rather remake a movie 100 times then try something new Or controversial.

"Sure he makes the same action movie repeatedly, but he's still a breath of fresh air in an industry that makes the same action movie repeatedly". Including racial slurs and katanas in your movie does not make it creative or controversial.

There are far better directors out there making the kinds of movies Tarantino makes, and yet you never hear them constantly throwing baby fits on cable television, do you? Ever stop to wonder why?


"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
JohnFreedom
JohnFreedom
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 04:02 AM Reply

Quentin Tarantino has God given talent you have to give him that at least. I would like to see him at the next superbowl hopefully with the Obama family and Beyonce. That would be my dream experience.

~JohnFreedom


'In God we trust' U.S national motto
Beats

BBS Signature
Famas
Famas
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 04:41 AM Reply

At 3/1/13 04:10 AM, Protagonist wrote:
Who, Spike Lee? You mean the bitter asshole who called people racists for not understanding the ending to his stupid movie? Yeah, I hardly think anything he says is credible.

No self respecting human being should watch most of what is on television. That doesn't mean his behavior on the program isn't patronizing. How is the use of ebonics and changing his mannerisms supposed to appeal to people any more than just being relaxed and casual would?

Not black people, but BET yes. BET is full of stereotypical black people, and barely any self respecting person would watch a channel that glorifies the stupid shit that BET does.

BET is lowest common denominator trash, but it's also not the only interview he's acted like that in. In fact, whenever the interviewer is not a white person, he speaks in that fashion and makes certain gestures like the black pride salute. My point being, you don't find it a little condescending to change your mannerisms based on the racial background of the person you're talking to? That said mannerisms might imply that the person acting like that believes people who look different surely must BE different, and so the only way to relate to them is to act something other than 'normal'?

You obviously don't live in the city, which is full of people who act ghetto (not black, note the word ghetto). He'd probably just shrug it off, but guessing isn't plausible, and assuming isn't either. Now you're just pulling stuff out of nowhere and claiming it as fact.

I lived in Ridgewood, Brooklyn before moving here to Phoenix. In Ridgewood, which is mostly a polish neighborhood, there were plenty of white kids that would dress like popular hip-hop stars and sling around racial slurs and ebonic slang like there was no tomorrow, and plenty of rich white kids up here in Phoenix do the same thing, and it's just as stupid. If I went up to a kid in Ridgewood and started talking with a faux Slavic accent, they'd immediately get offended and tell me to shut up. The ironic thing is that my family and I came here from Ukraine, I just don't talk that way and don't have any accent. If I did that just to try and fit in, it would be patronizing to them and make me look like an ignorant dick.

If someone is invading another persons personal space, then yes they have the right to.

Look, I'm not saying dealing with the paparazzi is fun and painless, but they were 50 feet away from the guy and he walked up to them and smacked them. That's not really his 'personal space'

If you have restraint thenn good for you, it doesn't make you a better person Or justify your point. It just means you're more patient. You have also never dealed with the paparazzi, I doubt a couple of beggers and angsty teens are as annoying as stalkers with cameras.

Security is more than angsty teenagers. It's drunks and gang members in inner-city areas in Phoenix who don't take kindly to being told "Stay away from here." "Don't do that" "You need to leave". There are regularly fatal or near fatal knife fights in the Mesa Ampitheater bathrooms. People in this city have had their heads cooked from the sun and will do damned near anything.

Confidence is having an inflated ego. Yet if a man who wasn't famous said that, it would have nothing to do with ego?

No, there's a solid difference. Confidence relies upon the ego, but there is certainly such a thing as too much. Saying "I have forced people to talk about slavery in a way they haven't for over thirty years" in an interview about a pretty standard action film you made is a good example of that.

How assumptive. I've worked 3 summers in a row with the mentally challenged at a boarding house, I am no ableist.
It was a poor choice of words, I will admit though. You're overly sensitive.

No, my tone doesn't translate through text very well. I was being facetious while pointing out how you phrased that, that's all. Much in the same way I'm being facetious in calling Tarantino autistic: obviously I'm not a doctor and diagnosing the guy through my television screen. It's just a quip about his rather exaggerated behavior.

There is no one best director, I never said that Tarantino was either. Drive is a very emotional film, but it is also very slow and boring. I don't mean that in the sense that it lacks action Or blood, because obviously not every movie needs that. But Drive isn't a very good example, at least in my opinion.

I'd never attempt to claim that there is a "best director" either. That's counterproductive to the progress of film. I'm just pointing out that the quality of Tarantino's films,whether good or not, bear no relevance on his behavior outside of them really, and the discussion of what his films add to the curriculum really belongs in a separate discussion on it's own. I picked drive as an example because for being a rather standard boilerplate crime thriller (not unlike Pulp Fiction or Jackie Brown), it's level of technical prowess on display by the director and the emotional themes in the film could be considered to be a great deal above the norm in the industry.


"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
omgJonasBrothersRule
omgJonasBrothersRule
  • Member since: May. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 04:50 AM Reply

I dont even know who he is, is he like some actor or something?


BBS Signature
1930
1930
  • Member since: Jan. 10, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Quentin Tarantino: Extreme Douche Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 05:58 AM Reply

I love that man but yeah you're right. He's one weird-ass douche.


Otto, what a guy.

BBS Signature