New Topic Respond to this Topic
PYROMANCERband
PYROMANCERband
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Another question. (just as idiotic) Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 12:33 PM Reply

I'm attempting to change the name of an already published project. Is this possible? It does not seem to be. I must be doing something wrong. Sorry I probably sound like a dumbass.

Click image to obtain audio.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Another question. (just as idiotic) Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 01:55 PM Reply

Nope. Sadly. It seems like such an easy update but they haven't gotten around to it.

frootza
frootza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to Another question. (just as idiotic) Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 02:08 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 12:33 PM, PYROMANCERband wrote: I'm attempting to change the name of an already published project. Is this possible? It does not seem to be. I must be doing something wrong. Sorry I probably sound like a dumbass.

I believe that it used to be. The songs I have posted were under different names at one point but I changed them. This is going back a few years. I believe that the initial audio file that you named the song will always remain though, unless you physically change the audio file you uploaded.

Check it! :) //// Never stop making music. Play MOTORJOUST!!!Check it! :)

PYROMANCERband
PYROMANCERband
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Another question. (just as idiotic) Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 03:46 PM Reply

Perhaps it is for the best. People should put critical thought into their submissions.

Click image to obtain audio.

BBS Signature