• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 05:51 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 05:45 AM, Famas wrote:
At 2/27/13 05:33 AM, Chemich wrote:
SNIP

So you're basically saying due to the drug itself people will ruin their lives?

Not because the person wasn't originally going nowhere anyways and the drug just sets their downward spiral in stone?

Sounds like bias to me! Erowid's construction is not exactly the best, I agree. But the facts are there, and they source everything quite well. Being honest I'd be more afraid of what your doctors are prescribing you than simply saying "huehuheuuheuheuhe, marijuana is bad so i take xanax," plus if people are actually doing opiates they dug their own grave.

But I'm just saying a lot of people have the WRONG idea about how Marijuana works; it's not the drug that ruins your life, it's the lack of care and will of the person. Marijuana doesn't push that envelope alone, not trying to be anything and not giving a shit about life also plays it's part. Take away the Marijuana and I doubt you'd see much of a difference anyways, marijuana or not people will burn out and stop giving a fuck about everything around them.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:01 AM Reply

Out of curiousity, is the OP putting tobacco in their joints? The 'withdrawal' and 'addiction' can be greatly exacerbated with that shit.

Famas
Famas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:05 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:01 AM, Earfetish wrote: Out of curiousity, is the OP putting tobacco in their joints? The 'withdrawal' and 'addiction' can be greatly exacerbated with that shit.

You'd think he'd be cutting it with something if he's smoking six grams a day. Thena gain this kid probably just pushes stacks of grape swishers and buds into a fire pit in his garden shed and hotboxes like a robot that runs on monoxide.

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature
Dragonmas121
Dragonmas121
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:24 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 02:42 AM, Famas wrote:
At 2/27/13 02:20 AM, Dragonmas121 wrote: Who says stoners aren't smart?
We humbly congratulate you upon scoring a grade of 69 in Mrs. Blurry's fourth hour class of Blurry Knowledge at Blurton High Blur

PS The ASVAB is easy you idiot

How about a PSAT score of 202, which translates into an SAT score of 2020?
PS I'd like to see your ASVAB score If i'm such an idiot

Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:30 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:24 AM, Dragonmas121 wrote:
At 2/27/13 02:42 AM, Famas wrote:
At 2/27/13 02:20 AM, Dragonmas121 wrote: Who says stoners aren't smart?
We humbly congratulate you upon scoring a grade of 69 in Mrs. Blurry's fourth hour class of Blurry Knowledge at Blurton High Blur

PS The ASVAB is easy you idiot
How about a PSAT score of 202, which translates into an SAT score of 2020?
PS I'd like to see your ASVAB score If i'm such an idiot

Personally I wouldn't bother with this guy henceforth, he argues like a soccer mom still stuck in the 90's mindset.

"omg drugs r bad 4 u omg dont do dem its addictive"

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:34 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:05 AM, Famas wrote: You'd think he'd be cutting it with something if he's smoking six grams a day. Thena gain this kid probably just pushes stacks of grape swishers and buds into a fire pit in his garden shed and hotboxes like a robot that runs on monoxide.

Yeah six grams a day is stupid, especially since he said he smokes three times a day. Two grams in every joint? He said he was growing, maybe he's smoking 'six grams' of plant matter every day, 1 gram of which is bud. Or maybe he is talking shit. I don't know why you'd want to smoke six grams every day.

PotHeadParadise
PotHeadParadise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:34 AM Reply

glad im not the only one that knows that weed is not addictive. People need to soon realize that man. Also some of the suggestions are true just limit yourself and youll be fine.

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature
Famas
Famas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:40 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:34 AM, Earfetish wrote:
Or maybe he is talking shit. I don't know why you'd want to smoke six grams every day.

That's the more likely story. Anybody who needs that much weed to get high would just start smoking hash instead. He's just exaggerating like most people in high school do.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:42 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:40 AM, Famas wrote: That's the more likely story. Anybody who needs that much weed to get high would just start smoking hash instead. He's just exaggerating like most people in high school do.

Maybe he's not figured out how to inhale.

Famas
Famas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 06:43 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:42 AM, Earfetish wrote:
Maybe he's not figured out how to inhale.

Then no wonder he's depressed.

BBS Signature
PotHeadParadise
PotHeadParadise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 03:15 PM Reply

Wuggawoot. dont listen to the people do what your own mind tell you bro.

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 03:18 PM Reply

I quit cigarettes after smoking for years with no problem, but life sucks without weed. Depression, terrible anxiety, can barely eat shit. I fucking hate it when I can't smoke for a day.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 03:20 PM Reply

Careful not to OD.

This one time I had like 4 marijuanas and I almost OD'd.
And the other I had like 2 alcohols and almost passed out.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 03:22 PM Reply

Dude I honestly can say you're just thinking too much into it. I smoke weed, I did daily for a while but I just kinda got bored . I know what you're talking about because my friends all say shit like this. Just keep yourself busy, you're not going to bug out because you stopped smoking weed. I still smoke but I really don't have the desire to smoke weed on a regular basis...
It's like a video game, you play it, enjoy it, go to school and think about it all day, get home play, repeat for a good while but eventually you should just get bored...
It's not a physical addiction no offense but you just need to find a hobby or something.

opinion
zyzy
zyzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 04:13 PM Reply

Weed addictive? your addictive personality is the thing you should be worried about.

the-goatman
the-goatman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Weed Withdrawal -- Anyone Else? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 05:05 PM Reply

I guess I've never felt the need to smoke every day, nonetheless three times a day. But people smoke for different reasons. I love smoking with buddies but when I do it alone I feel like I'm actually going kind of crazy which always weirds me out.

Cutting back a bit and using in moderation is never a bad thing. Maybe try only smoking once every day or two and see if you like that more.