New Topic Respond to this Topic
Arkterrus
Arkterrus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Art Lover
So. . . . I'm feeling a bit N00bish 2013-02-27 00:01:36 Reply

- I've just finally started getting involved with NewGrounds. I've been here for a long time, but I'm just now starting to post things (mostly stuff I worked on in the past) and there's still a bit I don't know, like for example how to leave posts in the Artist News section so I can let people know about what I'm doing, and I'm also curious to know how to post a few on the front page to get a bit more attention when I decide to start releasing bigger projects and pieces.

- Also in case anyone is interested or curious, I'll post a sample of my works below, or you can click on my profile or click this link: [Art Sample]

-The few things I do have posted are not recently made, so they don't neccessarily reflect my current abilities.

So. . . . I'm feeling a bit N00bish

EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to So. . . . I'm feeling a bit N00bish 2013-02-27 00:37:14 Reply

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that in order to get into Artist News you have to have either submitted a game or movie, or be scouted for the art or audio portals. To get to post to the front page you'd need to win a game / movie award or (I'm not sure about this either) get front paged for audio.

If you'd like to promote your art pieces go ahead and make a thread in the art forum!

Arkterrus
Arkterrus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Art Lover
Response to So. . . . I'm feeling a bit N00bish 2013-02-27 01:03:49 Reply

Thanks, that should give me a better idea of what to do from here.