• 3 Replies
DJGjikolp
DJGjikolp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Why can't I upload audio? Feb. 26th, 2013 @ 06:36 PM

My song is only 1.6 MB and the sample rate IS at 44.1 kHz. I always get the message "This is does not appear to be a valid .mp3 file." Pls respond.

Why can't I upload audio?

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Musician
Response to Why can't I upload audio? Feb. 26th, 2013 @ 07:29 PM

At 2/26/13 06:36 PM, DJGjikolp wrote: My song is only 1.6 MB and the sample rate IS at 44.1 kHz. I always get the message "This is does not appear to be a valid .mp3 file." Pls respond.

Some compression codecs cause bugs. Try setting the bitrate to a fixed rate if it's not alreadym like 192 or higher.

If that doesn't work, you can always try using Audacity (a free audio editing program) to try encoding your .mp3

Other methods to try if that still doesn't work.

1. Delete your current file from your project folder
2. Log out of your account
3. Clear your web browser cache
4. Restart your web browser
5. Log in
6. Try uploading the file again.

You can also try using other browser as well.

DJGjikolp
DJGjikolp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Why can't I upload audio? Feb. 26th, 2013 @ 08:58 PM

At 2/26/13 07:29 PM, BrokenDeck wrote:
At 2/26/13 06:36 PM, DJGjikolp wrote: My song is only 1.6 MB and the sample rate IS at 44.1 kHz. I always get the message "This is does not appear to be a valid .mp3 file." Pls respond.
Some compression codecs cause bugs. Try setting the bitrate to a fixed rate if it's not alreadym like 192 or higher.

If that doesn't work, you can always try using Audacity (a free audio editing program) to try encoding your .mp3

Other methods to try if that still doesn't work.

1. Delete your current file from your project folder
2. Log out of your account
3. Clear your web browser cache
4. Restart your web browser
5. Log in
6. Try uploading the file again.

You can also try using other browser as well.

Still doesn't work :( :( :(

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Why can't I upload audio?

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Musician
Response to Why can't I upload audio? Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 12:47 AM

There might be a server bug interfering with project and file uploads. You're not the only one experiencing technical difficulties. Please be patient and try again on a different day.