New Topic Respond to this Topic
coswan02
coswan02
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Looking for a talented artist. Feb. 26th, 2013 @ 01:16 PM Reply

I'm looking for a talented artist to design images for me. I've recently started developing an idea for a tabletop game. The game includes cards which are necessary for gameplay, i would like to see if anyone would want to draw up some ideas. This would not be for pay, but if the artwork is good enough and it works with the game, paid future work may be made available to you. The cards I'd like to see artwork on now are enemy cards, the titles are Night Witch (which is an undead), White Bear, and Kingsman. If any one of these sound interesting to you, please try your hand at the artwork. Thanks.

Luwano
Luwano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Art Lover
Response to Looking for a talented artist. Feb. 26th, 2013 @ 01:55 PM Reply

At 2/26/13 01:16 PM, coswan02 wrote: I'm looking for a talented artist to design images for me.

You could check the Collabinator for available artists and PM some of them. I set the dropdown menus accordingly for you here. I assumed "Writer" is the most appropriate description of your role here. Good luck.

BBS Signature
coswan02
coswan02
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a talented artist. Feb. 26th, 2013 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 2/26/13 01:55 PM, Luwano wrote:
At 2/26/13 01:16 PM, coswan02 wrote: I'm looking for a talented artist to design images for me.
You could check the Collabinator for available artists and PM some of them. I set the dropdown menus accordingly for you here. I assumed "Writer" is the most appropriate description of your role here. Good luck.

Thanks for the info, and help.