supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-27 08:35:19 Reply

At 2/27/13 08:32 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/27/13 06:52 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: mountain dew is a perfect supplement for your pizza . . . you need both physical and spiritual food to live a proper life
I never knew Mountain Dew was food. :L

live and learn

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-27 08:39:44 Reply

At 2/27/13 08:35 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: live and learn

That I am! :)

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-27 23:43:28 Reply

At 2/27/13 08:34 AM, BumFodder wrote: No one drinks it because its shit

It's huge here in the U.S.

At 2/27/13 12:10 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Yup, pretty much. Mountain Dew is shit. It was actually sugar free for a good chunk of time over here so I don't know how badly that effected the taste. Why do you drink that shit? At least Coke tastes nice and kind of masks the sugary taste.

I don't understand why it's so popular. It always seems like it's just about to go flat. It's not nearly sparkly enough. That's why Sprite is better.

I've never tried the regular Mellow Yellow, but I've had the peach flavored one and it was pretty good.

At 2/27/13 12:02 AM, PotHeadParadise wrote: never seen that shit before. They need to stop the limited shit and release all of their sodas.

fuckin' A, man. I never got to try that Darth Vader stuff. I was really curious.

Another soda I miss is Sprite Remix. That stuff was delicious. I'm not sure if they stopped making it, but I can't find it anymore. I also really miss Mr. Pibb. All I can ever find is cherry Pibb in a few restaurants. Mr. Pibb is a lot like Dr. Pepper, but tastier.

Mountain Dew

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-27 23:52:47 Reply

At 2/27/13 12:02 AM, PotHeadParadise wrote: never seen that shit before.

Really? I see it around here all the time.
I mean...I used to only see it during the summer but now I see it all year round.

They need to stop the limited shit and release all of their sodas.

Totally agree. I wish they'd bring back Pitch Black for good. That stuff was awesome xD

Formally known as Viper50 When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes! Not very important but my lastfm. You can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 00:06:53 Reply

At 2/26/13 11:07 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Regular Mountain Dew is so overrated. Sprite is way better.

Honestly, I can't stand that new flavored Sprite anymore. I don't even think it's much of a change, but I did notice a much more flatter taste than in the past, but that may be just me.

Livewire was awesome, though. I miss that stuff so much. Voltage is alright, but it just doesn't compare.

Livewire is the ultimate tease of the Mountain Dew flavor, considering that it was first released only the summer of '04, and then again a few years later, but on a permanent basis, {at least in bottles} I've haven't seen too many cases of it around now. The rest of the flavor were either part of the Dewmocracy vote, or were limited releases {Game Fuel, Pitch Black.}

Oh, and now there's a new Dew flavor available, called Kickstart, which I have yet to try.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
TracyJacksonTAW
TracyJacksonTAW
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 00:13:22 Reply

I like the white, tropical-fruity flavored MtD...

TracyJackson The Art of Warfare gaming community Member Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 00:27:38 Reply

At 2/26/13 02:18 PM, Satan wrote: It's an energy drink, not cocaine, of course it isn't banned, it just isn't as popular as drinks like "Monster". They all taste like weasel piss anyway, I dislike the lot of them, but one of my cousins drinks the stuff more than he drinks water, that stuff must rot your insides, surely.

I don't think that Mountain Dew counts as any sort of an energy drink nor does it taste like one. It is more just like a normal soda.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 00:55:51 Reply

I've always kind of thought Mountain Dew was overrated and not that different to drinks such as sprite and lemon squash aside from flavour. I haven't had mountain dew in a few years though since its not that popular where I live and I've never had it in a can before. I love drinks 10x more in cans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 02:20:18 Reply

At 2/28/13 12:06 AM, orangebomb wrote:
At 2/26/13 11:07 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Regular Mountain Dew is so overrated. Sprite is way better.
Honestly, I can't stand that new flavored Sprite anymore. I don't even think it's much of a change, but I did notice a much more flatter taste than in the past, but that may be just me.

new flavor? I haven't heard of this. I had it somewhat recently and it was the same as it's always been.

At 2/28/13 12:27 AM, Cootie wrote: I don't think that Mountain Dew counts as any sort of an energy drink nor does it taste like one. It is more just like a normal soda.

It's loaded with caffeine, so you could count it.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
ExtraLife
ExtraLife
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 03:25:23 Reply

Blech! Ew! Jeez! I'll take a crab juice.

Mountain Dew

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 03:42:22 Reply

At 2/28/13 03:25 AM, ExtraLife wrote: Blech! Ew! Jeez! I'll take a crab juice.

They should make that a real drink. It would sell. :)

slugathor
slugathor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 04:21:47 Reply

Well we don't get much Mountain dew in Sweden but I have tasted it and I got to say that it was not all that it is cracked up to be.

Rather, Root beer thats some delicious shit right there.

Also whats with all the new people? Makes me feel more shy than usuall.
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 04:31:57 Reply

At 2/28/13 04:21 AM, slugathor wrote:
Also whats with all the new people? Makes me feel more shy than usuall.

Their still outnumbered by old people. :)

Root Beer is awesome.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Mountain Dew 2013-02-28 04:47:18 Reply

Nah, we don't ban much in the way of foods. Europe has banned Sardinian cheese and at keeps talking about changing the way that us Scottish produce mince.

We ban more in the way of cultural things. You Americans and your food standards, pfft!!!

Don't eat the food here - it's all horse.

Sic semper amicitia!!! Ambient Music Club. Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature