New Topic Respond to this Topic
ak-Jokerz
ak-Jokerz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Just a quick question 2013-02-26 03:40:51 Reply

Hi I'm just wondering.. how can I find unpopular and unscouted artists? Because yes, listening to popular songs is fun, but it is always nice to listening to new styles of music. Thanks to anybody who answers (:

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Musician
Response to Just a quick question 2013-02-26 03:48:05 Reply

At 2/26/13 03:40 AM, ak-Jokerz wrote: Hi I'm just wondering.. how can I find unpopular and unscouted artists? Because yes, listening to popular songs is fun, but it is always nice to listening to new styles of music. Thanks to anybody who answers (:

The unscouted list was soft released in the audio forums a while back. Since you are scouted already you can scout anyone you want from that list. We just ask that you use fair judgement in whom you scout into the portal. It's a good idea that their music should follow the Guidelines for submitting audio.

Hope this helps :)

stunkel
stunkel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Just a quick question 2013-02-26 03:50:31 Reply

At 2/26/13 03:40 AM, ak-Jokerz wrote: Hi I'm just wondering.. how can I find unpopular and unscouted artists? Because yes, listening to popular songs is fun, but it is always nice to listening to new styles of music. Thanks to anybody who answers (:

Here is the Link to Unscouted Submissions!

And as for unpopular stuff, just go to the last page of the popular chart I guess? I'm not sure how to help you here, but here is the last page of the popular chart

Hope this helps!

Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook