Be a Supporter!
Ilssm
Ilssm
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 08
Filmmaker
Html5 2013-02-25 16:16:42 Reply

Does anyone know when it's going to be available to upload for games here on NG's? Is it already available? I'm just working on a game and I'd like to export it as the format to add on here when it finally is done is all.

I make stupid animations with MsPaint.

Also Omega Team.

BBS Signature
smulse
smulse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Html5 2013-02-25 16:29:05 Reply

At 2/25/13 04:16 PM, Ilssm wrote: Does anyone know when it's going to be available to upload for games here on NG's? Is it already available? I'm just working on a game and I'd like to export it as the format to add on here when it finally is done is all.

It's already available, but as far as I am still aware access is currently invitation only. You could PM Tom and see what he thinks of your game, if it's any good he might give you instructions and a link to upload it.

BBS Signature
Ilssm
Ilssm
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 08
Filmmaker
Response to Html5 2013-02-25 16:38:02 Reply

It's already available, but as far as I am still aware access is currently invitation only. You could PM Tom and see what he thinks of your game, if it's any good he might give you instructions and a link to upload it.

Okay then, I PM'd Tom, I'll see what he thinks of it ( If he does respond ). Thanks for the advice.

I make stupid animations with MsPaint.

Also Omega Team.

BBS Signature