Be a Supporter!
gr8rick2843
gr8rick2843
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
simple html help Feb. 25th, 2013 @ 03:16 PM Reply

in a dilemma here, i have to do my midterm in about 2 weeks, problem is, i'm SUPER behind on my class! :( I have to make a 3 page site using html and CSS, my plan is to do a site that has a title bar at the top, a picture of my gun collection, and a paragraph explaining what the site is and then 2 links beneath it that lead to my reviews of my guns... i know this is not enough information to work with but i'll soon upload a "storyboard" i guess of the idea, i need to use TextEdit and FileZilla... I'm working and taking 3 other classes so it's very difficult to do this class, and i don't understand it... at all :/ any help will be appreciated

citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to simple html help Feb. 25th, 2013 @ 03:50 PM Reply

Take a look at codecademy, they have some short and helpful classes that will teach you the fundamentals: http://www.codecademy.com/tracks/web

If you have any specific questions once you've learned the fundamentals I'm sure people here will help you out. As an aside, the fundamentals of HTML and CSS are very easy to learn and understand if you take your time, you could learn it in a few hours if you're focused enough, don't panic about only having 2 weeks :)