00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UnknownDegenerate just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How big is your appetite?

1,187 Views | 22 Replies

How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 12:49:12

I don't know why but I litteraly ate almost nothing back when I was a kid now all of a sudden I eat a box of cookies and a gallon of iced tea in less then 2 days.

What about you?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 12:52:21

Not very large.

I tend to only eat one meal a day, usually with a small snack or two throughout the rest of the day.

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 12:54:38

Mine isn't very large, I eat little, and usually waste some of that too. When it comes to things like pizza I can eat all of it, but it takes me several days. When it comes to things like a whole roast chicken (which is absolutely delicious) I sadly can only eat so much of it, the chest area mostly and some of the wings and legs before I need to throw the rest, which is a pity but sadly I have just never been too great at eating.

I eat a lot of snacks though, but the problem is I need something in my mouth (not gay) if I don't then I feel hungry, but if I do have food in my mouth I feel full so can't eat it. So little snacks and the like I can eat as they are quick to eat, but when it comes to meals it gets to the point where I have had food in my mouth for long enough to make me feel full even if I am not.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 13:13:59

Average, I guess.

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 13:29:12

At 2/23/13 12:49 PM, Wegra wrote: What about you?

The other way around. I ate a ton of stuff when I was a kid, now I just.. eat less. Maybe cause I move around less. Hmm..

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 14:20:01

At 2/23/13 01:29 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
The other way around. I ate a ton of stuff when I was a kid, now I just.. eat less. Maybe cause I move around less. Hmm..

I am the same way, when I was younger I could eat non-stop. Now I find that I get full much easier. I assume this is because when I was younger I was a lot more active compared to today.

"I don't got nothin'... but I'll give what I got"

-The Nightwatchman

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 14:20:45

I eat more than anyone you have ever known or will ever know.
In one meal, I eat the calories I need for an entire day and I'm still hungry.

During the summer, I can bike 15 hours a week and still gain weight just by not watching what I eat.

There is no buffet anywhere on earth that has ever or will ever make money with me.

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 14:23:01

I ate this when I wasn't even hungry:

How big is your appetite?

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 14:26:09

When im bored I get hungry, so its all up to that mostly. But if the day is fine I eat maybe twice a day.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 14:37:54

Gradually increased over the years. I cannot eat a whole bag of cookies though. I have not the desire.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 14:42:07

Big, I don't personally know anyone who eats as much as me. Although I don't know many hugely overweight people which probably explains it.

It's not good though, I feel like the live-fast-die-young hypothesis says I'm 'fucked'.

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 14:47:11

Pretty large still, even though I don't exercise half as much as I used to. Back when I was swim training four times a week at university I would eat vast amounts. We used to hit pizza hut for their all you can eat buffet lunches- our team average was 18 slices per person.

I haven't done that for 4 years now, and while I don't eat as much, I do struggle more to keep weight off. It really depends what is being offered- I don't eat much in the way of junk, but my wife's cooking is incredible. If she has rustled something up I do tend to eat too much (she's making homemade curry as I type...)

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 15:13:39

At 2/23/13 02:20 PM, PimpNFresh wrote: I am the same way, when I was younger I could eat non-stop. Now I find that I get full much easier. I assume this is because when I was younger I was a lot more active compared to today.

The next generation is probably going to be the other around. Too much computer as a kid, grow up, get tired of computers, be active. :P

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 16:26:33

Small nowadays. I'm trying to lose weight right now, even though everybody I talk to says I'm at a healthy weight.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 16:31:12

I have a Spanish appetite (Because Spaniards have big meals).

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 18:22:23

i am always hungry but never feel like eating
idk hard to explain
small i guess

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 18:27:21

I used to have an insanely huge appetite.

Like...I could probably out eat like 4 other people I know combined.

But now it's down to that of a normal person ._.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 18:35:50

Depends.
Sometimes I could eat a horse, sometimes I could go without food for the whole day.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 18:37:13

I'm the same. I barely had an appetite when I was little but now I get hungrier more often.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 20:45:00

Sometimes quite large...but after much eating, I would less way less the next day or two...

TracyJackson

The Art of Warfare gaming community Member

Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 21:19:28

not very large unless food is presented in front of me

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 22:14:30

Some days I eat lots, some days I eat bugger all. I don't eat a lot of Meat, I'm more of a Fish and Chicken eater but I will admit I do love hunkering down on a nice big juicy Rib-Eye occasionally.

Response to How big is your appetite? 2013-02-23 23:05:27

Ever since my early teens I've had a pretty big appetite, I guess it's got a lot to do with the amount of calories I burn daily but I try to only eat enough to suppress my hunger rather than stuffing myself, partially because I don't want to get fat but mostly because I just don't like consuming more than I need since that means there is less to go around, even though that only makes a very small difference. I do stuff myself on certain occasions though, mainly on holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

BBS Signature