CloseThyDoor
CloseThyDoor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
The 32 Year Old Virgin Feb. 23rd, 2013 @ 09:05 AM Reply

Part I

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Dennis opened his left eyeball and could see the faint image of the digital clock just right outside his peripheral vision. His yellow teeth gently protruded from his mouth as a faint smile begin to cover his face. His naked body reached over to put on his thick, dark glasses and he hit the music button on his alarm clock while screeling in a high pitch voice "Let's do this"

As the Rocky Theme Song began blasting away, Dennis slipped on his jock strap and began running in place. He remembered the motivational phrases he taught himself while practicing karate- in his basement. "Chick wants my dick"
"I'm attract chicks left and right so it's going to be alright" "I chose to be a virgin because of my phobia of accidentally killing a chick from death by orgasm!"

As he continued shouting the phrases, Dennis began to beam with euphoria. The sweat dripped off his hairy monkey-like chest and he just knew that he had to stay in shape for all these women that wanted him. "I can't dissapoint those chicks!"

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to The 32 Year Old Virgin Feb. 23rd, 2013 @ 09:59 AM Reply

haha I think it has potential.

His yellow teeth gently protruded from his mouth as a faint smile begin to cover his face.

'Protrude' bothers me.

Crooked, yellow teeth distended from his lips as his mouth curled into a faint smile.
A faint, open-mouthed grin curled on his lips, revealing a line of crooked, yellowed teeth.

I'd like to see a full story out of this honestly.

fffffffuuuuuuu

BBS Signature