New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Batman Return Of the Joker Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 04:54 PM Reply

Bought it for $18.98 which was the cheapest I could find it for online. I'm sure if I went to Garage Sales more often I could find most of these NES games being sold for 1 dollar to 5 dollars because some people look to get rid of them. I tried the game out on Emulator earlier to make sure I'd enjoy the game and I thought it was pretty cool but I like playing on Consoles more than Emulation. You gotta play it the way it's meant to be played.

Batman Return Of the Joker

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Batman Return Of the Joker Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:39 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 04:54 PM, TheKlown wrote: You gotta play it the way it's meant to be played.

Do you have a pristine CRT TV set too?

DrClay
DrClay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Batman Return Of the Joker Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:12 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 06:39 PM, Painbringer wrote: Do you have a pristine CRT TV set too?

....Maybe he does....
There's an arcade near my town, that has an Atari console plugged into an old 1970's television set.

Yes, they have game consoles and arcade games.

TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Batman Return Of the Joker Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:27 PM Reply

Oh, cool, I remember playing a ROM of that a long time ago.

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
superdan123
superdan123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Batman Return Of the Joker Feb. 23rd, 2013 @ 01:44 AM Reply

At 2/22/13 04:54 PM, TheKlown wrote: Bought it for $18.98 which was the cheapest I could find it for online. I'm sure if I went to Garage Sales more often I could find most of these NES games being sold for 1 dollar to 5 dollars because some people look to get rid of them. I tried the game out on Emulator earlier to make sure I'd enjoy the game and I thought it was pretty cool but I like playing on Consoles more than Emulation. You gotta play it the way it's meant to be played.

money well spent this game isn't that common I think well it at has some nice music so its a win win.

BBS Signature
ill
ill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Batman Return Of the Joker Feb. 23rd, 2013 @ 02:09 AM Reply

Ah, nostalgia. I remember playing that game many moons ago.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Batman Return Of the Joker Feb. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:01 AM Reply

At 2/22/13 06:39 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 2/22/13 04:54 PM, TheKlown wrote: You gotta play it the way it's meant to be played.
Do you have a pristine CRT TV set too?

I have two of them. One of them is bigger than the other and I use my big one to play my old NES games on it. I don't play my nes clone console on lcd tv's much because the graphics don't look as sharp as it would be playing on a crt type tv obviously.(My nes clone plays about 99 percent of NES games and actually does a pretty good job Emulating almost all of them so far for 19.99 not too bad and it also works with original Nes Controllers. Atleast the Zapper, Original Nes Controller, Arkanoid Controller and probably most).

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Batman Return Of the Joker Feb. 23rd, 2013 @ 05:17 AM Reply

I was looking at other NES titles too such as Zen Intergalactic Ninja, but when I tested this game out on a rom I was like this game isn't worth 20 bucks no matter how rare it is. People online were selling it for 20 claiming it's rare, and I don't know how rare it is but the game was bad atleast when I played the rom of it I was let down. I own a NIntendo usb controller for the pc so that is how I test games before I determine there worth something. I'm not willing to pay good money for bad games. Tho, I think some people enjoyed Zen Intergalactic Ninja for god knows what reason. The Rom I played let you choose many different Levels to play in to the point I was so lost and don't even know if the game even had a legit story.