Be a Supporter!

Keep abortion legal?

  • 879 Views
  • 45 Replies
New Topic
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:32:08

At 2/22/13 04:24 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: no because most NO sex before marriage stems from Religious beliefs. and laws like that in our society would never work.
next time try better when attempting to troll.

they would never work . . . according to who? based in what grounds? you're just saying it wouldn't work and that's that? that's really thin, i'm not satisfied with that kind of answer

At 2/22/13 04:24 PM, FoxTrot101 wrote: please educate me on exactly how... we are animals it is in our nature to reproduce, married or not.

if you live in an organized society you can't always follow your baser instincts. sometimes you have to follow laws, even if they conflict with your own motives

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
FoxTrot101
FoxTrot101
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:34:36

if you live in an organized society you can't always follow your baser instincts. sometimes you have to follow laws, even if they conflict with your own motives

--supergandhi64

that law will never pass. teenagers drink, people do drugs, people speed, people commit mixer, people text and drive, people download illegal music, you really think passing a chasity law is gonna stop people from having sex?


Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line

Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:36:37

Here's to supergandhi64, progressing this thread further and further to becoming locked. Keep it going and you'll be retard of the day for 3 days in a row!

Here has been the most popular abortion thread in politics, just hop on over before he trashes this thread!

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:39:23

At 2/22/13 04:32 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: they would never work . . . according to who? based in what grounds? you're just saying it wouldn't work and that's that? that's really thin

trying to stop people having pre-marital sex would never work you troll. lets see it happens in amish communities, Iran and Saudi Arabia give woman the death penalty over it and that shit still happens. why? because you can't stop human instinct. even when facing the possibility of death in shitholes like Iran or Saudi Arabia people still have pre martial sex Why? INSTINCT.

i'm not satisfied with that kind of answer

of course not your trolling, or really uneducated.

FoxTrot101
FoxTrot101
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:39:30

this forums discussing abortions legality, not premarital sex


Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:40:23

If it was illegal, women would resort to other methods of abortion, such as black market surgery by unlicensed doctors, or trying to chemically kill the baby/induce miscarriage. Making abortion illegal isn't going to help anyone.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:40:59

At 2/22/13 04:39 PM, FoxTrot101 wrote: this forums discussing abortions legality, not premarital sex

annnd? either way you cannot stop either. trying to make them illegal is FUTILE

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:42:18

ITT: People actually take superghandi seriously


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:45:35

At 2/22/13 04:34 PM, FoxTrot101 wrote: that law will never pass. teenagers drink, people do drugs, people speed, people commit mixer, people text and drive, people download illegal music, you really think passing a chasity law is gonna stop people from having sex?

are you saying that because some people break laws there should be no laws? that would be anarchy . . .

At 2/22/13 04:36 PM, Saen wrote: Here's to supergandhi64, progressing this thread further and further to becoming locked. Keep it going and you'll be retard of the day for 3 days in a row!

Here has been the most popular abortion thread in politics, just hop on over before he trashes this thread!

sounds to me like you're complaining about how you got your own thread got locked yesterday . . . that's not really relevant to this topic. i'm pretty sure that if either of us are "trashing the thread" it's not me

At 2/22/13 04:39 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: trying to stop people having pre-marital sex would never work you troll. lets see it happens in amish communities, Iran and Saudi Arabia give woman the death penalty over it and that shit still happens. why? because you can't stop human instinct. even when facing the possibility of death in shitholes like Iran or Saudi Arabia people still have pre martial sex Why? INSTINCT.

how often does it happen in iran or saudi arabia compared to here in the states? i'm pretty sure their laws inhibit premarital sex much more effectively than having no laws against premarital sex

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:49:55

At 2/22/13 04:45 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: how often does it happen in iran or saudi arabia compared to here in the states? i'm pretty sure their laws inhibit premarital sex much more effectively than having no laws against premarital sex

--supergandhi64

because their laws are based on the Quran by the Prophet mohhamed and if you have premarital sex the penalty is DEATH. why do you think Premarital sex and abortion laws are so effective there?

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:53:21

At 2/22/13 04:49 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: because their laws are based on the Quran by the Prophet mohhamed and if you have premarital sex the penalty is DEATH. why do you think Premarital sex and abortion laws are so effective there?

a couple of posts ago you were arguing that the laws wouldn't work . . . now you're asking me why i think they're so effective in the middle east. i'm not sure why we're even arguing since you don't seem consequential in where you stand on the issue. make up your mind

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
FoxTrot101
FoxTrot101
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:58:44

are you saying that because some people break laws there should be no laws? that would be anarchy . . .

lol that's not what I'm saying all look just stop, just cu you can't get any, doesn't mean you have to take it away from everyone else


Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 17:09:29

At 2/22/13 04:58 PM, FoxTrot101 wrote:
are you saying that because some people break laws there should be no laws? that would be anarchy . . .
lol that's not what I'm saying all look just stop, just cu you can't get any, doesn't mean you have to take it away from everyone else

what are you saying, then? because what it sounds like to me is that you've run out of ways to appeal to reason and would rather reduce your own thread to attacks against me

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 17:21:10

I know there's eben a lot of crossover/people afraid no one will be in there to read it but this is totally and completly a thread for poli. I fully encourage you to restart it there.


I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature