Be a Supporter!
Damien
Damien
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Artist
Level icons? 2013-02-22 14:17:37 Reply

Does anyone have like a png or a link to all the current level icons? Theres that remains of the the previous design's levels, but there doesn't seem to be a collection of the new ones. Which kinda sucks because I like the art and I wanna see them all >(

TheColourAwesome2
TheColourAwesome2
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 14:18:35 Reply

http://cssimg.ngfiles.com/icons/stats/levelNUMS.png

Timmy
Timmy
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 36
Art Lover
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 14:19:21 Reply

At 2/22/13 02:17 PM, Damien wrote: Does anyone have like a png or a link to all the current level icons? Theres that remains of the the previous design's levels, but there doesn't seem to be a collection of the new ones. Which kinda sucks because I like the art and I wanna see them all >(

Here's a cool before-after picture of the level icons provided by Lockesmyth.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5cfd15b2701693525083f6fe fe5e9df9


Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Artist
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 14:22:41 Reply

At 2/22/13 02:19 PM, Timmy wrote:
At 2/22/13 02:17 PM, Damien wrote: Does anyone have like a png or a link to all the current level icons? Theres that remains of the the previous design's levels, but there doesn't seem to be a collection of the new ones. Which kinda sucks because I like the art and I wanna see them all >(
Here's a cool before-after picture of the level icons provided by Lockesmyth.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5cfd15b2701693525083f6fe fe5e9df9

Neat! Thanks dude.
Any idea who made them? Cuz unless JohnnyUtah got into pixel art they seem very different from his other works.

SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Reader
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 16:10:11 Reply

At 2/22/13 02:19 PM, Timmy wrote: Here's a cool before-after picture of the level icons provided by Lockesmyth.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5cfd15b2701693525083f6fe fe5e9df9

Shark with a laser is the best icon ever.


"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 16:12:28 Reply

most users will never get pass level 30.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 16:13:26 Reply

After I get my ten points tomorrow, I get a new icon!

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 16:31:26 Reply

At 2/22/13 04:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: most users will never get pass level 30.

I'm getting very close Tony, in a few more days I go up to 29 and then I'm nearly into that second half. What a hell of a lot of time I have spent and continue to spend looking at other peoples flashs....Never getting it back.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Artist
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 16:37:25 Reply

At 2/22/13 04:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: most users will never get pass level 30.

im trying. But its hard ;___;

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 16:38:11 Reply

At 2/22/13 04:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: most users will never get pass level 30.

lol word
everyone stops depositing halfway through the 20's

reminds me to dep

==I LOVE YOU. EBOLA-CHAN! GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN! WE'RE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!==

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 16:42:44 Reply

LOL look at all these 29s in this thread. I am getting close to leveling up again so I am good so close to level 40!

adorable.
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 16:50:20 Reply

At 2/22/13 04:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: most users will never get pass level 30.

So close....going to hit 27 in 12 days.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 17:04:55 Reply

The Jam believes he should start leveling up.


*Kicks your bedroom door open at 4:20am*
*karate chops your TV*
"Dude, it was just a prank. Come on"

BBS Signature
scoutthesoldier
scoutthesoldier
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 17:48:28 Reply

CyberDevil made a game about this. Here it is.


That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 17:49:32 Reply

The new icons are dog shit so no one cares anymore except for weirdos like you

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 17:50:13 Reply

At 2/22/13 04:38 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 2/22/13 04:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: most users will never get pass level 30.
lol word
everyone stops depositing halfway through the 20's
reminds me to dep

Say that to my face

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 17:51:19 Reply

Yup

Level icons?


BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 18:37:40 Reply

There's also this:

  • NG Levels 2013
    NG Levels 2013 by Cyberdevil

    A complete list of all levels and auras and EXP requirements!

    Score
    4.09 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    1,758 Views
    Rated
    Everyone

Lets you preview each icon with the different auras too, and check on EXP requirements, etc. :/

LDAF
LDAF
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 18:39:41 Reply

At 2/22/13 02:22 PM, Damien wrote:
At 2/22/13 02:19 PM, Timmy wrote:
At 2/22/13 02:17 PM, Damien wrote: Does anyone have like a png or a link to all the current level icons? Theres that remains of the the previous design's levels, but there doesn't seem to be a collection of the new ones. Which kinda sucks because I like the art and I wanna see them all >(
Here's a cool before-after picture of the level icons provided by Lockesmyth.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5cfd15b2701693525083f6fe fe5e9df9
Neat! Thanks dude.
Any idea who made them? Cuz unless JohnnyUtah got into pixel art they seem very different from his other works.

Johnny's done pixel art:

  • The Room Tribute
    The Room Tribute by TomFulp

    This game is our love letter to the greatest movie ever made.

    Score
    4.43 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    1,575,280 Views
    Rated
    Ages 13+

I think Johnny did the level icons for this design, but I guess it's also possible Luis did them.


Are you MAN enough to click this?!

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 18:43:33 Reply

24 more days for to get level 39 and I deposit daily. Though I don't know how the lesser users will ever level up unless Tom adds that EXP bonus

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 18:49:05 Reply

At 2/22/13 06:43 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: 24 more days for to get level 39 and I deposit daily. Though I don't know how the lesser users will ever level up unless Tom adds that EXP bonus

Getting from 0 to 60 with the current EXP requirements only takes ten years. It's not impossible at all, just a little challenging. ;)

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 19:22:46 Reply

JohnnyUtah did do them. Also just gonna whore out this newspost here, it has a ton of stuff like this.

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 19:24:39 Reply

At 2/22/13 02:18 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I want a cat level icon, someone make me one, right now.

There needs to be a narwhal icon as well.


R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Reader
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 20:04:38 Reply

Tomorrow, I will earn my shovel and wield it like a hero.


"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Filmmaker
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-22 20:08:24 Reply

I'm still waiting for the feature that lets you select icons once you've unlocked them.

Get on it, Tom.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Reader
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-24 23:35:35 Reply

At 2/22/13 04:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: most users will never get pass level 30.

we'll just see about that


"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-24 23:36:36 Reply

At 2/22/13 08:04 PM, SmartyPants wrote: Tomorrow, I will earn my shovel and wield it like a hero.

Gratz on the shovel <3


BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Reader
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-24 23:50:04 Reply

At 2/24/13 11:36 PM, Emma wrote:
At 2/22/13 08:04 PM, SmartyPants wrote: Tomorrow, I will earn my shovel and wield it like a hero.
Gratz on the shovel <3

Thank you.
Congratz on your spiked boxing glove even though you probably had that for a while now.


"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-24 23:57:30 Reply

At 2/24/13 11:36 PM, Emma wrote:
At 2/22/13 08:04 PM, SmartyPants wrote: Tomorrow, I will earn my shovel and wield it like a hero.
Gratz on the shovel <3

It IS a nice shovel.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Level icons? 2013-02-25 00:01:05 Reply

Lol getting happy over a shovel everyone knows the cool icons come after level 30