00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lets talk fantasy mate

1,320 Views | 16 Replies

Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 11:40:53

If you could stretch the fabric of chance and find your significant other... And turns out they are exactly like:___________

What is that person like?
Get as specific as you want... Your rolling a rigged dice here.. So go big

Mine would be female, medium long hair, got a thing for being tied up and loves to rollplay, likes to cuddle or further... But is intellectually stimulating... Has an amazing imagination and allows me to be who i am.. Likes a game or 2, and reads... Has a little bit of ingenuity and thinks for her self.. Does not like makeup but it is not critical that she look amazing... Smaller frame and body but a heart the size of the moon and is compassonate for her desires, job and life...
And wants to share in my life

BBS Signature

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 11:53:26

Long hair, loves to cuddle, am able to have interesting conversations with. Is always willing to "fool around". Is really nice and I'm able to get along with really well. Has relatively the same personality as me as well as liking relatively the same things as well. Is smart and funny. Either doesn't wear makeup or only wears eyeliner.

makeup is a turn off for me ._.

A bit smaller frame but not so small that I'd be afraid that I'd break her or something whenever I hug her and whatnot. Also on the topic of that. Loves being hugged all the time :3
And also willing to share her life with me and loves me for me.

So...yeah I already found said person xD
And I'm happy I met her :3

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 11:54:11

I've already found that person but they live far, far away.

BBS Signature

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 11:59:00

Cute, sweet, Intelligent, Interesting, Fun, Sexy, Artistic. I'd like it if she was into music and art. She would have brown her and be British maybe. She would be my best friend.

Fuck man. I can still remember cuddles. I want them back so bad.

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:00:44

Pic

Lets talk fantasy mate

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:08:23

At 2/22/13 12:00 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Pic

Dammmmm

BBS Signature

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:09:26

A chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut?

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:10:18

At 2/22/13 12:08 PM, tox wrote:
Dammmmm

Are you being sarcastic?

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:11:56

A female with long dark hair, who is a gamer, and who has a compassion for intelligence and learning only matched by my own unquenchable thirst for knowledge. She would also speak both Latin and English. and possibly a writer. She'd enjoy the rain (Rain is my favorite weather) and would be willing to do things that need to be done. And most importantly, she'd love me for who I really am.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:14:18

At 2/22/13 12:10 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 2/22/13 12:08 PM, tox wrote:
Dammmmm
Are you being sarcastic?

No.. Thats a good solid 9
If i could see her eyes more and she had more of a look of someone wanting to see where your eyes were going on her body
Then that might be bumped up a knotch
But regardless... Daaaammmmmmmmm

BBS Signature

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:26:35

At 2/22/13 12:22 PM, Scary wrote: hi

o hai u

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:37:26

At 2/22/13 12:25 PM, Entice wrote:
At 2/22/13 11:40 AM, tox wrote: If you could stretch the fabric of chance and find your significant other... And turns out they are exactly like:___________
Female
Lets me wear her clothes
Will dress in a Nazi uniform for me
Wants to share my life

You know.. I should naturally have disagreements with all of those considering im a newgrounder n shit
But thats hot... Sexy.. Kinky.. And sweet

Very nice entice, you get one toxie sticker for that <3

BBS Signature

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:49:32

At 2/22/13 12:25 PM, Entice wrote: White, thin, short, brunette, medium or short hair, green eyes
Will dress in a Nazi uniform for me

I had an ex like that. But she had waist length hair.

Wants to share my life

But the thought of her sharing her life with anyone irritated the hell out of her and made her want to punch children ._.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 12:54:06

Appearance: Blonde, long straight hair, blue/green eyes, B-cup through C-cup, firm ass, toned stomach, 5'4" through 5'8" so average height, perfect facial symmetry and complexion.

Personality: Intelligent, right-brained (so more creatively oriented), independent, hard-working, funny, opinionated.

Attributes: Fit and with loads of stamina, is comfortable in and enjoys the outdoors, and has good taste in food.

Career: Business woman with a management position.

Wealth: Earns at least $80k/year, drives either a Lexus, Acura, Audi, or Mercedes sport sedan, coupe, or convertible (no SUV period).

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-22 15:06:28

At 2/22/13 12:56 PM, Entice wrote:
At 2/22/13 12:54 PM, Saen wrote: stuff
Google image search "business woman" and you're set with a lifetime supply of softcore pr0nz

Aww, I'm not seeing too many halfway decent looking blondes. Gonna be slim pickings for me.

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-23 00:14:14

Something like my wiify right here

Lets talk fantasy mate

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Lets talk fantasy mate 2013-02-23 03:55:23

Already found my soulmate, this topic is invalid to me!!!