00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jay Plays Your Raybots

2,493 Views | 45 Replies

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-24 05:45:20

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-24 23:36:31

The video was recorded last night and after some editing will be uploaded soon. I'll inform you guys when it's ready!

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-24 23:42:41

At 2/24/13 11:36 PM, Jay wrote: The video was recorded last night and after some editing will be uploaded soon. I'll inform you guys when it's ready!

#hyped #anticipation #countdown2jayplays

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-24 23:52:27

Just know that mine ain't impossible! I've beaten him before, but the last three times I got my ass kicked by my own creation. I'd love to see if my //run:STAB-Demon made the cut.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-24 23:55:16

At 2/24/13 11:47 PM, EJR wrote:
At 2/24/13 11:42 PM, Oolaph wrote:
At 2/24/13 11:36 PM, Jay wrote: The video was recorded last night and after some editing will be uploaded soon. I'll inform you guys when it's ready!
#hyped #anticipation #countdown2jayplays
I'm pumped. How many did you record yourself fighting? Will it be a series?

I too am curious about this.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-24 23:56:15

I remain eager to see this new video. I am already a subscriber to your channel, so I will see it when it is uploaded.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 00:01:13

At 2/24/13 11:47 PM, EJR wrote: I'm pumped. How many did you record yourself fighting? Will it be a series?

I believe I played Raybots from 16 different users. I'd like to do more viewer interactive Jay Plays in the future.

At 2/24/13 11:52 PM, Phobotech wrote: Just know that mine ain't impossible! I've beaten him before, but the last three times I got my ass kicked by my own creation. I'd love to see if my //run:STAB-Demon made the cut.

To be honest I recorded the episode before you submitted you Raybot, so it wasn't inclided Dx But I may do this again in the future if this turns out well enough.

At 2/24/13 11:56 PM, Sectus wrote: I remain eager to see this new video. I am already a subscriber to your channel, so I will see it when it is uploaded.

It should be ready soon, I'm editing now!

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 00:28:18

Jay put me back in the basement until he needs me for further Jay Plays.

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 01:03:19

At 2/25/13 12:28 AM, Ryan wrote: Jay put me back in the basement until he needs me for further Jay Plays.

At least you can fill the basement with water and pretend your a pirate.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 01:05:57

I can't make this shit, the one I made sucked.

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 01:42:14

Here it is!

I hope it's good enough for you fine fellows. If this works out, I may do more things like this in the future.

Also, I cut about 10 minutes out of extra footage, mostly just me playing through the Travisbot campaign (Ironically the only time where I'm getting constant wins recorded). If there's enough interest, I may release it as an extra.

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 01:49:51

At 2/25/13 01:42 AM, Jay wrote: Here it is!

I hope it's good enough for you fine fellows. If this works out, I may do more things like this in the future.

Also, I cut about 10 minutes out of extra footage, mostly just me playing through the Travisbot campaign (Ironically the only time where I'm getting constant wins recorded). If there's enough interest, I may release it as an extra.

I love it, and I'm so proud of my random-ass Raybot right now! You should definitely do more stuff that allows the NG community to participate. This was extremely fun!

Also, I think the trick to Ragna's was to stay on the platforms on either side of the top, thus his hint.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 02:34:07

At 2/25/13 01:49 AM, Sectus wrote: Also, I think the trick to Ragna's was to stay on the platforms on either side of the top, thus his hint.

Attempting to upstage The Great And Powerful Trixie would only result in defeat. But stalling for long enough for her to grow arrogant results in her becoming vulnerable to counter attack. But of course, there is also the time limit, as Trixie won't remain vulnerable for long.

It was fun to create, and amusing how Ryan instantly knew I would create a Trixie raybot.

BBS Signature

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 09:57:35

Just so you know I actually DID beat that level of mine you did.
But now....I honestly don't know what the hell happened there.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 10:21:31

@13:24

My Raybot was so powerful that it broke your computer.

Game. Set. Match.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Jay Plays Your Raybots 2013-02-25 10:48:13

At 2/25/13 10:21 AM, Timmy wrote: @13:24

My Raybot was so powerful that it broke your computer.

Game. Set. Match.

It is a pity that it's pyrotechnics were not as good as Trixie's. But that was to be expected.

BBS Signature