Be a Supporter!

Ignorant people make me mad

  • 1,053 Views
  • 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:43 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 06:37 PM, Saen wrote: My nose is real stuffy.

K. I'm just really nosey about stuff.

Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 06:43 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/22/13 06:37 PM, Saen wrote: My nose is real stuffy.
K. I'm just really nosey about stuff.

And I'm riding on a huffy and my girl vacuum cleaner ask if she can suck me burr burr!!

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:46 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 06:41 PM, Ceratisa wrote: Well in this fine Republic in order for something to be voted into law there needs to be support of it. And in this case Support < Against But as time goes on it is changing.

Yeah, but it's every republican senator vs. every democratic senator, not what the people of America want. I have met and even just seen FAR more support for than against gay marriage.

Even if the majority of people are against it, it's unconstitutional to keep gay marriage illegal. Marriage is a religious thing, and there is a guaranteed separation of church and state, so all the retarded inbreeds that want to keep other people from doing things that don't affect them in any way at all can just shut the fuck up about how much they hate gay marriage.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:56 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 06:46 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 2/22/13 06:41 PM, Ceratisa wrote: Well in this fine Republic in order for something to be voted into law there needs to be support of it. And in this case Support < Against But as time goes on it is changing.
Yeah, but it's every republican senator vs. every democratic senator, not what the people of America want. I have met and even just seen FAR more support for than against gay marriage.

Doma was passed with a majority of both in congress and signed by Bill Clinton.
President Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) -- HR 3396 or Public Law No. 104-199 -- on 21 September 2000. It defines marriage as an act between heterosexuals and frees one state from being required to honor the same-sex marriage conducted in another state. As of this writing, 39 states have laws based on DOMA; 18 of those are amendments to the state constitution.

HR 3396 was a fast-track bill in the House. The Judiciary Committee moved it out on 9 July and then the House passed the bill, 342-67, on 12 July; two abstained and 22 did not vote. The Senate passed the bill, 85-14, on 10 September; one did not vote.

And most recently

Following Holder's announcement that the Obama Administration would no longer defend DOMA section 3 in court, on March 16, 2011, Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced the Respect for Marriage Act in the Senate again[63] and Nadler introduced it in the House.[64] The Senate Judiciary Committee voted 10-8 in favor of advancing the bill to the Senate floor, but observers believed it would not gain the 60 votes needed to end debate and bring it to a vote.[65]

Obama's pretty much dropped the pro gay stuff since the election.

FoxTrot101
FoxTrot101
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:02 PM Reply

I'm sick of people posting ignorant responses on my forums


Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:05 PM Reply

I can be ignorant when I want to.


R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:06 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 06:22 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/22/13 06:19 PM, BumFodder wrote: lol

only in america
Only in America lmao? Have you seen the rest of the world where people are hung for being gay?

I was clearly implying comparable countries such as most of europe

At 2/22/13 06:21 PM, Xenomit wrote: I seriously don't understand why gay marriage is still massively illegal over here

How is it democratically possible

Because america is pretty backwards for a very economically developed country.

Only comparable one I can think of is south africa.

GrizzlyOne
GrizzlyOne
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 07:49 PM Reply

Because america is pretty backwards for a very economically developed country.

Only comparable one I can think of is south africa.

I do not see what you are talking about, the majority of people I know are for gay marriage, even most of the religious people don't mind it or even support it.

You should stop thinking that the majority of people in the United States are backward thinking people, that's mainly just some politicians in office right now and certain communities.


BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 08:45 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 02:21 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 2/22/13 02:20 AM, 372 wrote:
At 2/22/13 02:08 AM, Xenomit wrote: Not stupid people, ignorant people.

I can't even copy and paste a section from the article
change your user name to xenomitt romneymorph
if it wasn't funny the first time, what makes you think it's funny now?

wu..uh..well..I think its funny..

Soviet
Soviet
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 08:45 PM Reply

I just thin k Americans in general can be pretty exciteable I know cause I go hunting with them heheheh. I am in a Canadian-American hunting club. dw we don't kill endangered species. That is stupid.

KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 08:54 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 07:06 PM, BumFodder wrote: Because america is pretty backwards for a very economically developed country.

Only comparable one I can think of is south africa.

Someone has never heard of Asia. Great education system in that perfect utopia you live in.


BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 08:45 PM, 372 wrote:
At 2/22/13 02:21 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 2/22/13 02:20 AM, 372 wrote:
At 2/22/13 02:08 AM, Xenomit wrote: Not stupid people, ignorant people.

I can't even copy and paste a section from the article
change your user name to xenomitt romneymorph
if it wasn't funny the first time, what makes you think it's funny now?
wu..uh..well..I think its funny..

I do too,

@ Xeno but seriously DOMA was a massive super majority from both parties, this isn't a Republican vs Democrat thing.
Like I said, Obama stopped bringing up gay rights after he got elected.

Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 09:34 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 08:45 PM, 372 wrote:
wu..uh..well..I think its funny..

You need to give her a break, she's a heavy flow girl, it's a rough life.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 09:36 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 09:34 PM, Saen wrote:
At 2/22/13 08:45 PM, 372 wrote:
wu..uh..well..I think its funny..
You need to give her a break, she's a heavy flow girl, it's a rough life.

I thought Xenomit was a homosexual male..
Shouldn't you strip for him sometime to cheer him up?

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 09:40 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 07:49 PM, GrizzlyOne wrote: I do not see what you are talking about, the majority of people I know are for gay marriage, even most of the religious people don't mind it or even support it.

You should stop thinking that the majority of people in the United States are backward thinking people, that's mainly just some politicians in office right now and certain communities.

I meant the laws, not all the people of course, although a minority are backwards.

Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 09:41 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 09:36 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
I thought Xenomit was a homosexual male..
Shouldn't you strip for him sometime to cheer him up?

Not Xeno.. Anyways I was stripping for a $50 first place price. Didn't win, but I went with my now girlfriend's apartment and her lady friend for a threesome. Made a gay club thread a while back on my experience.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 09:50 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 06:21 PM, Xenomit wrote: I seriously don't understand why gay marriage is still massively illegal over here

How is it democratically possible

Maybe, just maybe, some people don't like the idea of government-endorsed homosexuality?

Ignorant people make me mad


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 09:36 PM, Ceratisa wrote: I thought Xenomit was a homosexual male..
Shouldn't you strip for him sometime to cheer him up?

I'm bisexual

And he's not my type of guy in the least


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 09:55 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 09:50 PM, ohbombuh wrote: Maybe, just maybe, some people don't like the idea of government-endorsed homosexuality?

Then they can deal with it, just because they don't like it doesn't mean that they can decide weather or not it's legal

Jesus christ


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:33 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 09:55 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 2/22/13 09:50 PM, ohbombuh wrote: Maybe, just maybe, some people don't like the idea of government-endorsed homosexuality?
Then they can deal with it, just because they don't like it doesn't mean that they can decide weather or not it's legal

At the same time, just because you do like it doesn't mean you can decide whether or not it's legal. In fact, as long as you've got a minority opinion (in terms of apathetic people not voting for the changes you want), you're less able to make that decision than them. Democracy doesn't sound so fun now, does it?


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:46 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 10:33 PM, ohbombuh wrote: At the same time, just because you do like it doesn't mean you can decide whether or not it's legal.

I don't like marriage period. Even if I did that would have nothing to do with it. These ignorant retards want it illegal because they don't like it, I want it legal because it's their own choice and it doesn't affect anyone els' lives in any significant way at all.

In fact, as long as you've got a minority opinion (in terms of apathetic people not voting for the changes you want), you're less able to make that decision than them. Democracy doesn't sound so fun now, does it?

I like republics more than I do democracies, but unfortunately there are too many people in the nation to be able to directly vote on everything, so we have to trust a bunch of idiots to make the choices for us.

Even if anti-gays had the majority in the nation (The citizens, not the senators) it's against the constitution to make a law about anything pertaining to religion, in this case, marriage.

So please, PLEASE, stop being a massive fucktard.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:59 PM Reply

Just because I disagree with their opinions doesn't mean I have to have a hissy fit all over this. If you're that offended by what they do or what they put out, then don't bother, simple as that. Plus, this is Mississippi we're talking about here, that's not exactly a place of tolerance for gays, much less gay marriage. Is it ignorant? It probably is, but this is where the first amendment comes into play, because they can print or say what they want, but the other side can and will have something to say about it.

Insert Volitare quote here.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Ignorant people make me mad Feb. 22nd, 2013 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 2/22/13 10:46 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 2/22/13 10:33 PM, ohbombuh wrote: At the same time, just because you do like it doesn't mean you can decide whether or not it's legal.
I don't like marriage period. Even if I did that would have nothing to do with it. These ignorant retards want it illegal because they don't like it, I want it legal because it's their own choice and it doesn't affect anyone els' lives in any significant way at all.

Neither do recreational drugs, but I never seem to catch you whining about those being illegal.

In fact, as long as you've got a minority opinion (in terms of apathetic people not voting for the changes you want), you're less able to make that decision than them. Democracy doesn't sound so fun now, does it?
I like republics more than I do democracies, but unfortunately there are too many people in the nation to be able to directly vote on everything, so we have to trust a bunch of idiots to make the choices for us.

Saying that that's unfortunate seems to imply you favor democracies. In any case, you questioned how gay marriage bans are democratically possible.

Even if anti-gays had the majority in the nation (The citizens, not the senators) it's against the constitution to make a law about anything pertaining to religion, in this case, marriage.

Maybe in theory, but that's not how the courts tend to look at it.

So please, PLEASE, stop being a massive fucktard.

After you.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature