EvilInkMachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Need musicians for Animated Shorts! 2013-02-21 23:37:40 Reply

Hope I'm posting this on the right section~

Hello Everyone!,

I am a new Animator, I'll be starting some shorts (running around 3-5 minutes each), and I need a Musician or two who are up to collaborate and make a Kick ass show!. Nothing specific, but plans are to do about 8+ Episodes, that means you are up for being part of a decent size Team and stick around for multiple episodes if you can!. There are no profits, so this isn't a payed gig, the gain is to be part of a show, gain some sweet credit, and bring the universe of this show to life with your Music!.

Plans are to produce around 1-2 episodes monthly

There isn't much to showcase, but you can check some of the characters Here and check further stuff on my DA Here . Hopefully it gives a little vibe of things.

Mostly I am looking for Background music, and a overall theme that will give the overall direction of the BG music. I have in mind funky, fun, jazzy, dreamy, nostalgic, Ambient, and 8-bit kinds of music but I am very open to hear anything that sounds good and fitting.

Let me know if you are interested by sending me a PM here on Newgrounds, you can send me some samples of your work or link me. Hope this sounds like an interesting and exciting project!.

-Adrian

BBS Signature
stratkat
stratkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Need musicians for Animated Shorts! 2013-02-22 00:00:27 Reply

At 2/21/13 11:37 PM, EvilInkMachine wrote: Hope I'm posting this on the right section~

Hello Everyone!,

I am a new Animator, I'll be starting some shorts (running around 3-5 minutes each), and I need a Musician or two who are up to collaborate and make a Kick ass show!. Nothing specific, but plans are to do about 8+ Episodes, that means you are up for being part of a decent size Team and stick around for multiple episodes if you can!. There are no profits, so this isn't a payed gig, the gain is to be part of a show, gain some sweet credit, and bring the universe of this show to life with your Music!.

Plans are to produce around 1-2 episodes monthly

There isn't much to showcase, but you can check some of the characters Here and check further stuff on my DA Here . Hopefully it gives a little vibe of things.

Mostly I am looking for Background music, and a overall theme that will give the overall direction of the BG music. I have in mind funky, fun, jazzy, dreamy, nostalgic, Ambient, and 8-bit kinds of music but I am very open to hear anything that sounds good and fitting.

Let me know if you are interested by sending me a PM here on Newgrounds, you can send me some samples of your work or link me. Hope this sounds like an interesting and exciting project!.

-Adrian

I'm a musician.

You can check out my music on here, some of it might be very fitting to your series. Though most things I make for it can't be exclusive for it, since it's for free.
My album music:
http://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com
On soundcloud you'll be able to find some things I wrote to accompany animation and be in videogames, along with wip/demos:
https://soundcloud.com/daydreamanatomy

StaticBlu
StaticBlu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Need musicians for Animated Shorts! 2013-02-22 00:19:40 Reply

I have some stuff in my gallery that might catch your interest.

• Funky Getaway
    Funky Getaway by StaticBlu

Urban Funk

Score
    4.38 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Funk
    Popularity
  • Industrial Jazz
    Industrial Jazz by StaticBlu

Original Composition

Score
    4.69 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Jazz
    Popularity

EvilInkMachine
EvilInkMachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Need musicians for Animated Shorts! 2013-02-22 00:58:32 Reply

Awesome Work!, very funky and techno stuff =), ill get back to with with further details on a PM!.

BBS Signature
NemecekMusic
NemecekMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Need musicians for Animated Shorts! 2013-02-26 22:46:03 Reply

hey, i compose in a lot of different styles, here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/tnemecek
(maybe you should listen to 'Dream Together', it has that 8-bit feel to it)
cheers

AkirSon
AkirSon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Need musicians for Animated Shorts! 2013-02-27 10:47:45 Reply

Hi!
If You want some music check my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/akirsonmusic
AkirSon