New Topic Respond to this Topic
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:42 AM Reply

So guys and girls, do you remember your most painful shits? When was your last painful one? I mean bad too. Not just somewhat irregular and uncomfortable. I mean you had to be helplessly clutching in roll of toilet paper at your side, grasping your stomach in agony while spreading your ass cheeks dangerously far apart to the point that you rip your asshole skin. Constipated and suffering, trying to rock back and forth to dislodge it while all the time you feel that terrible cramp in your side.

I had one recently at 3 in the morning. It's always worse when you wake up in the middle of the night.

TheColourAwesome2
TheColourAwesome2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:45 AM Reply

You don't want to hear this. Scroll down further.

My anus has splattered out blood out on three sitting in a row. Was it painful? ya

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:47 AM Reply

At 2/21/13 11:45 AM, TheColourAwesome2 wrote: You don't want to hear this. Scroll down further.

My anus has splattered out blood out on three sitting in a row. Was it painful? ya

you should probably see a doctor about it . . . that doesn't sound healthy at all

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome2
TheColourAwesome2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:47 AM Reply

At 2/21/13 11:46 AM, Provoke wrote: My shits are always pleasant since my constant use of my ass makes sure things go through smoothly.

Nice signature.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:49 AM Reply

At 2/21/13 11:47 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 11:45 AM, TheColourAwesome2 wrote: You don't want to hear this. Scroll down further.

you should probably see a doctor about it . . . that doesn't sound healthy at all

--supergandhi64

It's sorted.

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:52 AM Reply

At 2/21/13 11:49 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 2/21/13 11:47 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:

--supergandhi64
It's sorted.

hm ok . . . well, take care of yourself. i'd recommend a general practitioner at least if you have blood in your stool again. don't let it be an issue of modesty

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:53 AM Reply

Ah yeah, the multiple shits. Those suck because after wiping time after time in a row, your asshole gets red and raw and it may bleed. I suggest softer toilet paper and something to make that diarrhea more dense.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:54 AM Reply

At 2/21/13 11:52 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: hm ok . . . well, take care of yourself. i'd recommend a general practitioner at least if you have blood in your stool again. don't let it be an issue of modesty

--supergandhi64

Wasn't anything serious anyway but thanks.

At 2/21/13 11:49 AM, Provoke wrote: Guess what it is.

I still haven't listen to much Radiohead.

BBS Signature
supergandhi63
supergandhi63
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:55 AM Reply

Shitting is a way of life

--supergandhi63

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 11:59 AM Reply

Not a painful shit, but my best shit story by far:

I was severely constipated several and hadn't shit for a week, maybe more. Two of my friends and I were at the grocery store buying shit for our trip to Universal Studios, and I picked up a 3/4 liter bottle of magnesium citrate, a stool softener. When we got to the hotel I read the bottle, it said to drink a couple teaspoons to relieve constipation. I drank the entire bottle.

I woke up at 2am, ran to the toilet and took my shit. My entire shit took place within a few seconds and I pushed it out with so much pressure that I flew liquidized shit on the wall 6ft infront of me, all over the shower curtains, and completely lined the toilet bowl, seat, and backrest with liquid shit. I had shit all over my cock and balls, it was seriously everywhere, but surprisingly it didn't smell too bad. I begged my friends to come and look, but they wouldn't, so I took my shower went to bed.

The next morning we went out to the park and after each ride I ran to the bathroom and repeated the process over and over in the public restrooms. Ended up bleeding out my ass a month later and had numerous CAT scans and shit haha, but it was worth it!

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 2/21/13 11:55 AM, supergandhi63 wrote: Shitting is a way of life

--supergandhi63

it's a part of life, at least. a part of life all people have to come to terms with, eventually. maybe once everybody is fine with pooping nobody will feel like waging holy wars anymore . . . a hope for a better future

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 12:10 PM Reply

At 2/21/13 11:57 AM, Provoke wrote:
At 2/21/13 11:54 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 2/21/13 11:49 AM, Provoke wrote: Guess what it is.
I still haven't listen to much Radiohead.
Understandable, but you should try to. Kid A, to be exact.

I will!

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 01:33 PM Reply

I don't remember shit.

Loiarlyritpyat
Loiarlyritpyat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 01:38 PM Reply

i only eat organic superfoods and water filtered to contain less than 5 parts per million total dissolved solids, my pooping is food and it doesnt smell much

Loiarlyritpyat
Loiarlyritpyat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 01:39 PM Reply

At 2/21/13 01:38 PM, Loiarlyritpyat wrote: i only eat organic superfoods and water filtered to contain less than 5 parts per million total dissolved solids, my pooping is food and it doesnt smell much

and its good too, so good

tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 01:42 PM Reply

All people will experince painfool stool in their early teen years... Its natural

I remember mine... I have never been kicked in the balls for the level of pain that that shit caused...
It was unearthly for the shrill sense of pain

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to A shit to be remembered Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 01:49 PM Reply

At 2/21/13 01:43 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 2/21/13 01:42 PM, tox wrote: All people will experince painfool stool in their early teen years... Its natural

I remember mine... I have never been kicked in the balls for the level of pain that that shit caused...
It was unearthly for the shrill sense of pain
did you cum

Think about a pain that would make you want to scream if you had the ability to do so if not for your body tensing up from a spike of pain so intense that you think your heart stops and all you want to do is cry and fall over in the matter of 20 seconds and then fear taking another shit for the next month because that one almost ripped your guts out as it laughed at your pathetic attempt to breath and squirm from the destruction it is causing...

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature