Support NATA 2014

Deleted Entire Porn Collection

  • 3,218 Views
  • 132 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 09:29 PM Reply

I don't have any either.
I have sex.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 09:31 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 09:29 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I don't have any either.
I have sex.

This is your implication

Porn = No sex

No porn = Sex

lol get out now


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 10:38 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 06:59 PM, Xenomit wrote: Ha

I've still got a massive library of porn

How many gigs?


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 10:39 PM Reply

You don't use an external hard drive to store it?


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 10:48 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 10:38 PM, kisame wrote:
At 2/20/13 06:59 PM, Xenomit wrote: Ha

I've still got a massive library of porn
How many gigs?

It's like 200 something


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 10:48 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 2/20/13 10:38 PM, kisame wrote:
At 2/20/13 06:59 PM, Xenomit wrote: Ha

I've still got a massive library of porn
How many gigs?
It's like 200 something

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyt!!!!


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 10:52 PM Reply

I never understood guys and keeping porn on their computers.. can't you just bookmark your favorite scenes?


BBS Signature
CaptainQuartz
CaptainQuartz
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 10:56 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 10:52 PM, selena wrote: I never understood guys and keeping porn on their computers.. can't you just bookmark your favorite scenes?

If the internet goes out..

LafyKid
LafyKid
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 10:57 PM Reply

The internet in my poor household is so inconsistent, I need to download porn so that I have something to do during the internet dry season, otherwise, I'll kill myself, an option many people advise me to take.

Havegum
Havegum
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 10:56 PM, DemonsRemorse wrote: If the internet goes out..

I think I can manage the 10-minutes-to-1-day it takes for it to be sorted out.


BBS Signature
selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:01 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 10:56 PM, DemonsRemorse wrote: If the internet goes out..

Yes, I didn't think of that. Internet usually isn't out too long for people, even when the power is out it only lasts a day or two. I just think it's stupid to fill up your computer with useless and sometimes dangerous files. I hope all of your mothers find your gay porn stash and call Dr Phil


BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 10:52 PM, selena wrote: I never understood guys and keeping porn on their computers.. can't you just bookmark your favorite scenes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1jiflgKZBA#t=2m42s


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:10 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:01 PM, selena wrote:
Yes, I didn't think of that. Internet usually isn't out too long for people, even when the power is out it only lasts a day or two. I just think it's stupid to fill up your computer with useless and sometimes dangerous files. I hope all of your mothers find your gay porn stash and call Dr Phil

Mhm, and I use my laptop in college and work, my dad and my little cousins love to use my laptop. I live by myself and I still clear my browsing history before I go to class. I guess a large porn stash is a nerd macho thing.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:12 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 10:51 PM, kisame wrote: sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyt!!!!

People haven't believed me in the past

It's not an addiction, it's a responsibility

Deleted Entire Porn Collection


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:16 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:10 PM, Saen wrote: Mhm, and I use my laptop in college and work, my dad and my little cousins love to use my laptop. I live by myself and I still clear my browsing history before I go to class. I guess a large porn stash is a nerd macho thing.

Yes I forgot these fuckers are isolated 24/7


BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:18 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:16 PM, selena wrote: Yes I forgot these fuckers are isolated 24/7

I have a more active night life than most of the people here


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:18 PM, Xenomit wrote: I have a more active night life than most of the people here

I meant most, but yea pics plz


BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:22 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:21 PM, selena wrote:
At 2/20/13 11:18 PM, Xenomit wrote: I have a more active night life than most of the people here
I meant most, but yea pics plz

Taking a camera to a rave is a really irresponsible thing to do


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:25 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:22 PM, Xenomit wrote: Taking a camera to a rave is a really irresponsible thing to do

You cannot prove your point without pictures, sorry. It's funny how you have all those nudies and furry pictures, but not one of you out doing cool shit. You're one of the many basement fuckers. Hi


BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:36 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:12 PM, Xenomit wrote: It's not an addiction, it's a responsibility

Do you have any normal porn?

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:46 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:25 PM, selena wrote:
At 2/20/13 11:22 PM, Xenomit wrote: Taking a camera to a rave is a really irresponsible thing to do
You cannot prove your point without pictures, sorry. It's funny how you have all those nudies and furry pictures, but not one of you out doing cool shit. You're one of the many basement fuckers. Hi

Notice how all of those pictures and stuff are accessible through the computer ect?

I don't have a camera, and even if I did, I hate taking group pictures and all that stupid stuff.

It's so cliche and dumb. "Yeeaahhh, we're a group of friends at a club!"


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:48 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:46 PM, Xenomit wrote: I don't have a camera, and even if I did, I hate taking group pictures and all that stupid stuff.

How could anyone living in 2013 not have a single device with a camera?

selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:49 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:46 PM, Xenomit wrote: I don't have a camera, and even if I did, I hate taking group pictures and all that stupid stuff.

It's so cliche and dumb. "Yeeaahhh, we're a group of friends at a club!"

I'm sure you have a cellular device. I've never talked to a raver that hasn't taken 10000000000000 pictures of their fun times. You spend alot of time here and you have no pictures of said events, i'm sorry Xenomit but I do not believe you.


BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:51 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:48 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 2/20/13 11:46 PM, Xenomit wrote: I don't have a camera, and even if I did, I hate taking group pictures and all that stupid stuff.
How could anyone living in 2013 not have a single device with a camera?

I don't have a need for one, I hate taking pictures

If I ever quit the current job I had, then I'd have to give up the company phone, which is when I'd buy an android or something, but until then I have no plans of buying a phone. I had an ipod, but I lost it a few months ago.


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:51 PM, Xenomit wrote: stuff

lol blablabalababablabalbablablabla blaaaaaaaa rly tho xenomit.


BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:53 PM Reply

selena don't talk to that boy, he's a pathological liar.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:59 PM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:53 PM, Gagsy wrote: selena don't talk to that boy, he's a pathological liar.

I seriously don't know where you few people are getting this idea

I've proven in the past things that I have with a camera, one right off the top of my head is this, and I lost my ipod not too long afterwards. Why would I lie about being an avid rave goer? Why is it a solid fact that everyone who goes to clubs and raves are the typical douches that take a billion pictures?

I really don't understand any of either of your reasoning, and the fact that Gagsy already didn't like me before she started calling me a pathological liar leads me to believe that she just has something against me, because not only do I not have any reason to lie about (most) of these things, but they're not even exaggerations at all. I'm saying that I'm a bisexual furry that regularly goes to raves, usually ones oriented for furries, not that I own a 2 million dollar mansion and a vast swiss bank account.


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 12:06 AM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:59 PM, Xenomit wrote: I've proven in the past things that I have with a camera, one right off the top of my head is this, and I lost my ipod not too long afterwards. Why would I lie about being an avid rave goer? Why is it a solid fact that everyone who goes to clubs and raves are the typical douches that take a billion pictures?

I really don't understand any of either of your reasoning, and the fact that Gagsy already didn't like me before she started calling me a pathological liar leads me to believe that she just has something against me, because not only do I not have any reason to lie about (most) of these things, but they're not even exaggerations at all. I'm saying that I'm a bisexual furry that regularly goes to raves, usually ones oriented for furries, not that I own a 2 million dollar mansion and a vast swiss bank account.

I can tell by your fingers that you're a douche. No jk, but really you seem like you're making up your rave stuff to seem like you're out doing something. How does the link you just posted have to do with anything we're talking about? Either way, I do not care.. I feel like most are probably thinking the same thing. I'm sure you have a camera laying around somewhere and 99% sure you have your own cellphone, not a "work cell" lol. This seems fishy xenomit. How do pictures at a party make people douches btw? I don't understand that


BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 2/20/13 11:59 PM, Xenomit wrote:
I seriously don't know where you few people are getting this idea

I just believe you're a complete crock of shit and that has nothing to do with your supposed sexual misdeeds. Though why someone who apparently gets fucked every other night needs or has time to look through that much porn does make the mind boggle.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to Deleted Entire Porn Collection Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 12:10 AM Reply

At 2/21/13 12:06 AM, selena wrote: I can tell by your fingers that you're a douche.

All I was able to tell was "fat".

Weird.


Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature