00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

God of War 2013-02-19 23:49:28

Fucking hardest Playstation series I've ever played! Just now started fighting Zeus on Titan difficulty on GOW2 and he is raping me! It takes some serious skill and patience to play this game, agreed?

Anyways whoever is playing this series can post their progress, opinions, tips, whatever. If I ever beat Zeus on Titan, I'm going back to play the first God of War on God difficulty.

Response to God of War 2013-02-20 00:16:03

No upgrade run is where the challenge comes from. God of War 1 isn't difficult up until the clone fight (you know what I'm talking about). God of War 2? Hardest game out of the three. God of War 3? L1+O...that's it.

Not really a hard trilogy until you try a NUR run...except for the the third one (unless you use Hera's Chalice).

Xbox live: C0n Queso

PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten

Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 2013-02-20 03:38:30

God of War wasn't hard. If you want a challenging PS2 experience, try Chaos Legion, Maximo, Shinobi, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, or Manhunt.

The God of War games were great, though.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 2013-02-20 08:41:13

No upgrades seems ridiculously tough. Still can't get past Zeus. Another great thing about this game is the cinematics. When GOW first came out on PS2 I remember watching the commercials of the gameplay as a kid and I was just blown away!

If I had time to play all of those games I'd try a few out Sense.

Response to God of War 2013-02-20 09:28:09

At 2/20/13 08:41 AM, Saen wrote: No upgrades seems ridiculously tough. Still can't get past Zeus. Another great thing about this game is the cinematics. When GOW first came out on PS2 I remember watching the commercials of the gameplay as a kid and I was just blown away!

If I had time to play all of those games I'd try a few out Sense.

Just gotta learn on how to counter with the fleece and be patient throughout the entire fight. Rage of the Titans along with the Barbarian Hammer's double triangle attack does MASSIVE damage.

Xbox live: C0n Queso

PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten

Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 2013-02-20 09:55:46

God of War is pretty easy, the only thing that gave me trouble was the arena parts of 3.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 2013-02-20 10:25:59

At 2/20/13 03:38 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: God of War wasn't hard. If you want a challenging PS2 experience, try Chaos Legion, Maximo, Shinobi, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, or Manhunt.

The God of War games were great, though.

NGS difficulty comes from how crappy the camera and the system is itself.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 2013-02-20 13:34:59

At 2/20/13 03:38 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: Maximo

Ive played the second one, but played the first ones demo. Is the first game harder then army of zin?

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 2013-02-20 18:02:51

At 2/20/13 01:34 PM, TheMajormel wrote:
At 2/20/13 03:38 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: Maximo
Ive played the second one, but played the first ones demo. Is the first game harder then army of zin?

I haven't played that one, but playing Maximo is practically an act of masochism. It shouldn't be a surprise since it's the spiritual successor of Ghosts n' Goblins and Ghouls n' Ghosts. It's a great game, though.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 2013-02-20 22:53:55

What what! Finally beat Zeus on Titan difficulty, he definitely wasn't the most difficult boss though. Now for the challenge of the Titans or whatever.