frootza
frootza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 07:38 PM Reply

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for someone to design some artwork for me. I'm releasing an EP soon, and I'd like someone to work with me on some album art (for said EP).

I haven't posted anything to the Audio Portal in a while, however I still write/make music. I was busy with school and non-electronica (live, full band) recording for quite a while. Although I had a spark of popularity a few years back, my current material is much different. Hopefully I've grown exponentially as a musician since my dance tracks.

Seven songs so far. I have other projects too like my live band. If this works out, I'd love to find an artist who I can work with over a long period of time.

Please get back to me either with a forum post here, or inbox. I'll be able to send you the unmixed version of the EP along with a better idea of what I'm looking for.

If you have any questions about the project, feel free to ask!

-frootza

Check it! :) //// Never stop making music. Play MOTORJOUST!!!Check it! :)

frootza
frootza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 08:27 PM Reply

UPDATE:

I should have included this in the initial post. But the kind of style I am looking for...

Few ideas in mind... one is an entirely 8 bit look to the art, as if frootza (the purple bear) was set inside a Super Nintendo game.

Another concept for this, is the bear, but on a boat-like spaceship. Traveling through space on a pirate ship.

Ideally a combination of the bear but in an 8 bit style would be awesome.

If this isn't possible, bear traveling on pirate ship through space works.

Kan-Do
Kan-Do
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 08:29 PM Reply

At 2/19/13 07:38 PM, frootza wrote: Hey everyone,

I'm looking for someone to design some artwork for me. I'm releasing an EP soon, and I'd like someone to work with me on some album art (for said EP).

I haven't posted anything to the Audio Portal in a while, however I still write/make music. I was busy with school and non-electronica (live, full band) recording for quite a while. Although I had a spark of popularity a few years back, my current material is much different. Hopefully I've grown exponentially as a musician since my dance tracks.

Seven songs so far. I have other projects too like my live band. If this works out, I'd love to find an artist who I can work with over a long period of time.

Please get back to me either with a forum post here, or inbox. I'll be able to send you the unmixed version of the EP along with a better idea of what I'm looking for.

If you have any questions about the project, feel free to ask!

-frootza

I'll do some art for ya, if you scout me. I can't post anymore art on NG until I get scouted. My DeviantArt page is http://dragonbearuzi.deviantart.com/ if you want to see more of my artwork go there, and if you scout me I'll be able to put them on NG!

Artist Wanted

May your eyes bleed in eternal bliss.
-Zack Reed

BBS Signature
JAFZ3D
JAFZ3D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 09:33 PM Reply

This is what you want?
An artist? I'm good with the funds!
LOL!

Artist Wanted

frootza
frootza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 10:01 PM Reply

At 2/19/13 09:33 PM, JAFZ3D wrote: This is what you want?
An artist? I'm good with the funds!
LOL!

Modern day Leonardo.

JAFZ3D
JAFZ3D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Artist Wanted Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 06:37 PM Reply

Nicee ! :D !!!!