New Topic Respond to this Topic
idmariomaster
idmariomaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Top Ten Easiest Bosses (redo) Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 04:15 PM Reply

Bosses in gaming are meant to test one's skills. So why are there bosses that are hilariously easy? This is my opinion on the ten easiest bosses I've fought, and ONLY ONE per franchise, for the sake of not being redundant. Now let's get started.

#10: Brug Mass (Metroid: Other M) All you have to do wait is for the others to freeze it's tentacles and shoot it with a missile, then kill the eye. It's only attack is a slap, which can be dodged with ease if you know how to sense-move in first-person(Just take the pointer off-screen right before it hits you).

#9: Flash Man (Mega Man 2) This thing is real slow and real easy, unload the metal blades on it, it's a push-over.

#8: Ryan (Wii Sports (Boxing)) This guy rarely attacks, rarely blocks, just keep punching him!

#7: Lord Crump Phase 1 (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door) Chances are when you first reach this guy, you won't know JACK about the action commands, yet chances are, you'll beat him on your first try! His only attack is a pathetic jump.

#6: Count Dracula Duck (Ducktales) The final boss is the easiest boss in the game? WOW! His only attack is sending a bat at you. All you do is jump from the ground to the bat and then hit him.

#5: Darth Maul (Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga) In this game, there are NO game overs, and when you die, you just come back, and my eight year-old brother beat Darth Maul, ... when ... he ... was .... four ............ NEXT!

#4: Egg-O-Matic (Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear)) Eggman's just driving his pod which goes at a snail's pace. You may have no rings, but you can keep your shield from Act 2. THAT and Eggman's only attack is a pathetic, predictable, ram, AND you can defeat him BEFORE HE GETS THE CHANCE TO ATTACK!!!!!! AT LEAST in the Master System version he lives long enough to DO SOMETHING!!!

#3: Old King Coal (Banjo-Tooie) When I played this game for the first time, I went straight to this thing, I didn't know JACK about how to play, yet I beat him on my first try, no sweat, and no damage. Stand on one of the high platforms, and he won't hurt you when he turns on the boiler, and he won't be able to ram into you, if you have ice eggs, you can unload those on him and kill him faster.

#2: Waddle Dee (Kirby Super Star) With most bosses in the Kirby games, they're easier with power-ups, but this thing is the opposite, you can swallow him WHOLE for a one-hit K.O. if you don't have any power-ups. Even With power-ups he's a push-over. The only question is, who could beat him?

For a boss to be #1, it has to be a boss that has no chance of killing you, that's from an otherwise really hard game, it has to be ..........

The Deceased Crab (Monster Party) This boss is already dead, they reward you as if you did fight it, and the boss music plays. Yeah, this is without question, the easiest boss ever! Here's a link for the sake of it:

Easiest Boss Ever

Post your easiest bosses in the comments.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Top Ten Easiest Bosses (redo) Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 05:41 PM Reply

General Scales from Star Fox Adventures:
Walk up to him => Press A => Cutscene => End fight

Also, the undead bosses of the Final Fantasy series feel like a joke. Just toss a Phoenix Down at them and they go down.

Agreed that King Coal was easy by the way. As far as I know he doesn't even try to attack. He just wanders around serving as a bulls-eye.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
CalamityCB
CalamityCB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Top Ten Easiest Bosses (redo) Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 06:28 PM Reply

Pretty much agree with your list.
A recent boss that left me quite disappointed with how easy it is was to win, was the Didact from Halo 4. Throughout this game you are pitted against this bad ass and one of video games most tragic antagonists, then you get to the end, your final attempt to save Earth and then......... a QTE .____.
GOD DAMN IT 343 I WANTED AN EPIC BATTLE TO THE DEATH.
oh well :(

boop

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Top Ten Easiest Bosses (redo) Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 12:42 AM Reply

Does Yu Yevon count?

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Top Ten Easiest Bosses (redo) Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 12:51 AM Reply

Bob the Goldfish from Earthworm Jim.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
idmariomaster
idmariomaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Top Ten Easiest Bosses (redo) Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 09:35 AM Reply

At 2/20/13 12:42 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Does Yu Yevon count?

Who's that?

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Top Ten Easiest Bosses (redo) Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 10:18 AM Reply

At 2/20/13 09:35 AM, idmariomaster wrote:
At 2/20/13 12:42 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Does Yu Yevon count?
Who's that?

While FFX isn't a hard game the very last encounter has you fighting as all your Summons are mind controlled and forced to fight you. But if you have made it to this point in FFX you have auto life perma attached to you.
To lose the fight you basically need to petrify yourself on purpose then get shattered on purpose.

The final boss is pretty much the guy before that but Yu Yevon is the major antagonist.

Nithael
Nithael
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Top Ten Easiest Bosses (redo) Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 11:21 AM Reply

Ganon from Zelda: Wand of Gamelon.

Change is inevitable, all you can do is make sure it happens in your favor.
My youtube channel!