Be a Supporter!

Webcomic Artist Wanted

  • 381 Views
  • 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Listofrandom
Listofrandom
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Writer
Webcomic Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 12:51 AM Reply

I'm looking for an artist who wants to work on a Sci Fi, Western, Post Apocalyptic web comic. I can't offer any money at the moment, but I do plan on attempting to make some through web sales of the comic, extras, and such.
Please contact me if you're interested.

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Webcomic Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 01:51 AM Reply

At 2/19/13 12:51 AM, Listofrandom wrote: I'm looking for an artist who wants to work on a Sci Fi, Western, Post Apocalyptic web comic. I can't offer any money at the moment, but I do plan on attempting to make some through web sales of the comic, extras, and such.
Please contact me if you're interested.

That's a good idea. I think I'm gonna go work on a Sci Fi, Western, Post Apocalyptic web comic. Thanks for the great idea.


BBS Signature
Listofrandom
Listofrandom
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Writer
Response to Webcomic Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 10:13 AM Reply

At 2/19/13 01:51 AM, Sockembop wrote: That's a good idea. I think I'm gonna go work on a Sci Fi, Western, Post Apocalyptic web comic. Thanks for the great idea.

You're welcome, hope it doesn't violate any copyrights.

Template88
Template88
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Webcomic Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 10:23 AM Reply

considering we have no way of knowing how good you are why would one be interested in pming you or working with you? might just be a huge waste of time. how about an example of writing?


Thoughts in chaos...
Illustration thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930
Animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1332069

BBS Signature
Listofrandom
Listofrandom
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Writer
Response to Webcomic Artist Wanted Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 2/19/13 10:23 AM, Template88 wrote: considering we have no way of knowing how good you are why would one be interested in pming you or working with you? might just be a huge waste of time. how about an example of writing?

I don't want the writing out before I'm comfortable but I am more than willing to send anyone interested samples, character designs, anything they really need.