00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Webcomic Artist Wanted

764 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Webcomic Artist Wanted 2013-02-19 00:51:36

I'm looking for an artist who wants to work on a Sci Fi, Western, Post Apocalyptic web comic. I can't offer any money at the moment, but I do plan on attempting to make some through web sales of the comic, extras, and such.
Please contact me if you're interested.

Response to Webcomic Artist Wanted 2013-02-19 01:51:40

At 2/19/13 12:51 AM, Listofrandom wrote: I'm looking for an artist who wants to work on a Sci Fi, Western, Post Apocalyptic web comic. I can't offer any money at the moment, but I do plan on attempting to make some through web sales of the comic, extras, and such.
Please contact me if you're interested.

That's a good idea. I think I'm gonna go work on a Sci Fi, Western, Post Apocalyptic web comic. Thanks for the great idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Webcomic Artist Wanted 2013-02-19 10:13:50

At 2/19/13 01:51 AM, Sockembop wrote: That's a good idea. I think I'm gonna go work on a Sci Fi, Western, Post Apocalyptic web comic. Thanks for the great idea.

You're welcome, hope it doesn't violate any copyrights.

Response to Webcomic Artist Wanted 2013-02-19 10:23:32

considering we have no way of knowing how good you are why would one be interested in pming you or working with you? might just be a huge waste of time. how about an example of writing?

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Webcomic Artist Wanted 2013-02-19 10:31:25

At 2/19/13 10:23 AM, Template88 wrote: considering we have no way of knowing how good you are why would one be interested in pming you or working with you? might just be a huge waste of time. how about an example of writing?

I don't want the writing out before I'm comfortable but I am more than willing to send anyone interested samples, character designs, anything they really need.