New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jasonpick
Jasonpick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Writer
Seeking comedy writers. 2013-02-18 19:57:02 Reply

I'm a writer seeking a team of writers to help me with my animated series, Snowflake.
I'm really looking for comedy writers.

good luck.

Noklevername
Noklevername
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Seeking comedy writers. 2013-02-18 20:07:33 Reply

I'm a comedy writer, and I'd love to help you with your series.

brettismann
brettismann
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Seeking comedy writers. 2013-02-26 19:32:37 Reply

At 2/18/13 07:57 PM, Jasonpick wrote: I'm a writer seeking a team of writers to help me with my animated series, Snowflake.
I'm really looking for comedy writers.

got a basic outline so i know what i'd be getting into?

slackingdonut23
slackingdonut23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Writer
Response to Seeking comedy writers. 2013-02-27 00:40:43 Reply

Id have to know the story, but Im more experienced with sarcasm and dry comedy. So if you are looking for that , and i like the plot, then we can collaborate.

Perfect is boring

Jasonpick
Jasonpick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Writer
Response to Seeking comedy writers. 2013-03-01 21:17:45 Reply

At 2/27/13 12:40 AM, slackingdonut23 wrote: Id have to know the story, but Im more experienced with sarcasm and dry comedy. So if you are looking for that , and i like the plot, then we can collaborate.

It probably will have sarcasm but not dry.

The plot is that Maxwell has powers over ice and is being bothered to join an evil organization.

good luck.

Korriken
Korriken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Seeking comedy writers. 2013-03-01 23:35:48 Reply

At 3/1/13 09:17 PM, Jasonpick wrote:
The plot is that Maxwell has powers over ice and is being bothered to join an evil organization.

by being bothered, do you mean the typical goldfish poop gang that keeps showing up and trying to force him into it, but gets beaten half to death every time, or the unsuccessful villain recruiter of the week who tries to talk him into it, but gets their mouth frozen shut in the end after Maxwell learn some sort of unimportant, life lesson?

I'm not crazy, everyone else is.

Jasonpick
Jasonpick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Writer
Response to Seeking comedy writers. 2013-03-02 02:00:33 Reply

At 3/1/13 11:35 PM, Korriken wrote:
by being bothered, do you mean the typical goldfish poop gang that keeps showing up and trying to force him into it, but gets beaten half to death every time, or the unsuccessful villain recruiter of the week who tries to talk him into it, but gets their mouth frozen shut in the end after Maxwell learn some sort of unimportant, life lesson?

I his world he is aware of that fact its a not real world and for the first couple of episodes its the same guy trying to recuit him and only life lesson is the animations are cool

good luck.

Jasonpick
Jasonpick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Writer
Response to Seeking comedy writers. 2013-03-02 02:02:39 Reply

At 3/1/13 11:35 PM, Korriken wrote:

I his world he is aware of that fact its a not real world and for the first couple of episodes its the same guy trying to recuit him and only life lesson is the animations are cool

good luck.