Be a Supporter!

iceland might ban porn

  • 1,605 Views
  • 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 04:59 PM Reply


Are you a VIOLENT porn addict?

NO

Does porn get you in the mood for VIOLENCE?

NO

Do you love to watch women get BEAT UP in porn and PUT IN THEIR PLACE?

NO

Tell me what you think, Newgrounds.

NO

MatthewF
MatthewF
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 04:59 PM Reply

How exactly are they going to enforce this? Even if the government manages to block all porn sites you still have to deal with P2P filesharing networks trading porn? Unless they plan to put in a data miner that will sniff out all attempted porn searches......


Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.
I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!
AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 05:02 PM Reply

yo yo i got 5 minute clips for sale
creampies, bdsm, femdom, lactating
whatever you need dog


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 05:03 PM Reply

Are these just ACTUAL recordings of rape or just people acting?

First porn videos of rape, Then the discussion of rape, THEN THEY BAN EVERYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


BBS Signature
Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 05:10 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 05:03 PM, MrPercie wrote: First porn videos of rape, Then the discussion of rape, THEN THEY BAN EVERYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AND THEN, THE WOOOOOOOOOORLD!

iceland might ban porn


"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 05:10 PM, Trambamboline wrote: AND THEN, THE WOOOOOOOOOORLD!

Have you seen the Mortal Kombat stupidity videos? They highlight the worst moments of the abominable Mortal Kombat animated series. It's pretty funny.

I actually had the first two episodes of that shitty show on VHS.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 05:57 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 05:54 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Have you seen the Mortal Kombat stupidity videos? They highlight the worst moments of the abominable Mortal Kombat animated series. It's pretty funny.

I actually had the first two episodes of that shitty show on VHS.

All I know about the Mortal Kombat Cartoon is that there's an episode where Jax was all "Waaaaaaah I was FAT as a kid! Abloobloobloo!" and Sonja takes the piss out of him for it. I actually not sure if the cartoon ever aired over here in England-land.


"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 05:57 PM, Trambamboline wrote:
At 2/18/13 05:54 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Have you seen the Mortal Kombat stupidity videos? They highlight the worst moments of the abominable Mortal Kombat animated series. It's pretty funny.

I actually had the first two episodes of that shitty show on VHS.
All I know about the Mortal Kombat Cartoon is that there's an episode where Jax was all "Waaaaaaah I was FAT as a kid! Abloobloobloo!"

lol yeah. I never saw that episode, but that was touched upon in the stupidity videos. Man, there was so much that was wrong about that cartoon.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 06:43 PM Reply

Iceland is absolutely right on this, people might be laughing at them or insulting them etc. but most pornthese days is made to be degrading to the females involved. It would give the people watching some false view that such things are acceptable and might make some not be as caring for their partners or perhaps even be abusive, doing things they wouldn't want etc.

Porn these days is turning very degrading which in turn easily turns to violence when the people viewing can't understand not to do such things themselves.

Of course not all porn is degrading, but enough of it is these days to put a ban on it altogether until the creators learn to treat the female actors with respect.

Banning porn for it being sex is stupid. Banning porn due to the violent degrading porn is acceptable.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 06:49 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 06:43 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
Of course not all porn is degrading, but enough of it is these days to put a ban on it altogether until the creators learn to treat the female actors with respect.

because she didnt completely sign up to do it and doesn't like it herself
obviously some women dont like being treated with respect or there wouldn't be erotic humiliation
seriously is this 1950


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 06:43 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: until the creators learn to treat the female actors with respect.

how do you know the females don't enjoy the "abuse"? what if the violence IS respecting their wishes?

belladonna, sasha grey, and many others have remarked that it's one of the most exciting aspects of porn

iceland might ban porn


letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
drpepp
drpepp
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 06:51 PM Reply

new reason for anyone to dislike and leave iceland


BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 06:53 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 06:50 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 2/18/13 06:43 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: until the creators learn to treat the female actors with respect.
how do you know the females don't enjoy the "abuse"? what if the violence IS respecting their wishes?

belladonna, sasha grey, and many others have remarked that it's one of the most exciting aspects of porn

And it is still abuse, and it is still degrading, and it is still violent, and it is still far worse to view than any violent cartoon when it comes to what people might desire to imitate or not realise shouldn't happen in the real world, since it is using real people.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 06:53 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 2/18/13 06:50 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 2/18/13 06:43 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: until the creators learn to treat the female actors with respect.
how do you know the females don't enjoy the "abuse"? what if the violence IS respecting their wishes?

belladonna, sasha grey, and many others have remarked that it's one of the most exciting aspects of porn
And it is still abuse, and it is still degrading, and it is still violent, and it is still far worse to view than any violent cartoon when it comes to what people might desire to imitate or not realise shouldn't happen in the real world, since it is using real people.

well... it may be violence, sure, but it's not abuse if they're sanctioning it

"degrading" is a very subjective term - i don't think sucking cock for the yearly salary of a factory worker in asia is "degrading"

maybe you view sex as "evil" or "bad," but i don't


letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 07:09 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 04:10 PM, Sekhem wrote:
Are you a VIOLENT porn addict?

Yes.

Does porn get you in the mood for VIOLENCE?

No.

Do you love to watch women get BEAT UP in porn and PUT IN THEIR PLACE?

Actually I'm into femdom, so the opposite.

Tell me what you think, Newgrounds.

I think that anyone who wears socks with sandals should be shot. Seriously.


If the cuckoo does not sing, kill it.
"I believe in the democratization of fear." - Darth Jadus

Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 07:13 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 06:53 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: And it is still abuse, and it is still degrading, and it is still violent, and it is still far worse to view than any violent cartoon when it comes to what people might desire to imitate or not realise shouldn't happen in the real world, since it is using real people.

So any tv show that shows violence and "Offensive subject matter" should be banned too, since it uses real people?


"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 10:54 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 04:59 PM, Entice wrote:
At 2/18/13 04:32 PM, 372 wrote:
You obviously don't care if the rights of others are infringed upon.

Yeah you're just being immature at this point

iceland might ban porn

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 10:55 PM Reply

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 10:54 PM, 372 wrote:
At 2/18/13 04:59 PM, Entice wrote:
At 2/18/13 04:32 PM, 372 wrote:
You obviously don't care if the rights of others are infringed upon.
Yeah you're just being immature at this point

The strawman counter argument is a paradox, because it itself is a strawman argument

The fact that you, with little evidence, claimed that his argument was strawman, you yourself were using a strawman argument


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 11:01 PM Reply

Iceland is officially my least favorite country.
Fascist assholes...


BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 10:58 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 2/18/13 10:54 PM, 372 wrote:
At 2/18/13 04:59 PM, Entice wrote:
At 2/18/13 04:32 PM, 372 wrote:
You obviously don't care if the rights of others are infringed upon.
Yeah you're just being immature at this point
The strawman counter argument is a paradox, because it itself is a strawman argument

The fact that you, with little evidence, claimed that his argument was strawman, you yourself were using a strawman argument

Haha what are you even saying? I said I would not care if rape porn was illegal because in my opinion its displaying something fucked up as erotic.... so he said I "obviously don't care if the rights of others are infringed"

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 11:03 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 10:58 PM, Xenomit wrote: The strawman counter argument is a paradox, because it itself is a strawman argument

The fact that you, with little evidence, claimed that his argument was strawman, you yourself were using a strawman argument

372s argument clearly was a strawman, but just saying strawman and nothing else in return is just as pathetic an argument.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to iceland might ban porn Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 11:03 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 2/18/13 10:58 PM, Xenomit wrote: The strawman counter argument is a paradox, because it itself is a strawman argument

The fact that you, with little evidence, claimed that his argument was strawman, you yourself were using a strawman argument
372s argument clearly was a strawman, but just saying strawman and nothing else in return is just as pathetic an argument.

I kinda just didn't want to start an "argument" over this in the first place...as I said before...