I think I came to this forum with like the same pitch exactly one year ago to no avail, so here is a more concise re-hash.
- Artist needed mainly for backgrounds (not necessarily animator but that's a plus)
- Flash not required (I deal with PNG files for my assets so use whatever app you want)
- Graphics are kinda low res as a result cause y'know, file size n shit
- (though I've grown to like how it looks)
- Money will be split 50/40 me/you with 10% for music or other stuff (negotiable to 45/45 if you really go the extra mile)
- Frequent communication over Skype and/or Google Docs
- Level design skills are a plus (I have a pretty robust level editor already so you can fuck around with that )
- (In fact split could be 40/50 if you significantly boost the overall design of the game)
I have experience getting sizeable sales on FGL, hopefully this can be a big one.
I'll reserve major info about what I want to do with the game for the sake of brevity though there is a little test level so you know I'm serious about the project, it's not much but I'm a visual guy so I need someone who can draw things I want to try out.
Also my site, for other examples