Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale4.35 / 5.00 9,167 Views
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY3.77 / 5.00 4,685 Views
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!3.74 / 5.00 6,029 Views
I think I came to this forum with like the same pitch exactly one year ago to no avail, so here is a more concise re-hash.
- Artist needed mainly for backgrounds (not necessarily animator but that's a plus)
- Flash not required (I deal with PNG files for my assets so use whatever app you want)
- Graphics are kinda low res as a result cause y'know, file size n shit
- (though I've grown to like how it looks)
- Money will be split 50/40 me/you with 10% for music or other stuff (negotiable to 45/45 if you really go the extra mile)
- Frequent communication over Skype and/or Google Docs
- Level design skills are a plus (I have a pretty robust level editor already so you can fuck around with that )
- (In fact split could be 40/50 if you significantly boost the overall design of the game)
I have experience getting sizeable sales on FGL, hopefully this can be a big one.
I'll reserve major info about what I want to do with the game for the sake of brevity though there is a little test level so you know I'm serious about the project, it's not much but I'm a visual guy so I need someone who can draw things I want to try out.
The game looks pretty sweet, and the movement and the engine feels really solid.
Have you tried contacting artists yourself? Like searching for an artist whose style you like, and seeing if they'd be interested. Also post on FGL/Mochi.
just thought i'd point this out, you can jump after you walk off the edge... like when your falling, seems like a bug :p
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
Sounds quite interesting and perhaps something I might be able to do... depends what the art style is and exactly what you're after I suppose.
I'm an animator and can do background art. If you're okay with my cartoon-esk art style, then I'm your man! :D Let me know!