00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My drawings n' stuff

1,101 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My drawings n' stuff 2013-02-17 02:14:08

Hey everybody I'm putting this up so I can get some Constructive criticism and what not, but first let me tell you a little bit about me...
I usually watched other people draw as a kid, but when I tried on my own I never seemed to get a grip on it, some years ago I felt the urge to draw again (since I've always liked illustration, animation and videogames, but not the other way around) so I got into GD and now after some years of practice I've finally gotten a little bit better (or so I think)....

So to start this this is what the latest thing I've done (like literally finished this some minutes ago). I'll be uploading more soon, I'd like your opinions, thank you and good nightish-dayish-whateverish

My drawings n' stuff

BBS Signature

Response to My drawings n' stuff 2013-02-17 18:08:43

Here's a tarot card I did for my comic not so long ago

My drawings n' stuff

BBS Signature

Response to My drawings n' stuff 2013-02-17 19:24:14

Hello! Neat concepts. I like how you're working with contrast, using light and dark to make the concept look more interesting. Keep up with the style, it is interesting. Your characters are expressive in their body language which is another plus, but they still appear stiff. With a style like that I would fix this by experimenting more with exaggeration of their poses and general anatomy. I'm going to tell you what everyone and their mother hears, which is draw from life, because the more you know about drawing real expressions and forms, the much easier it will become to stylize characters in a way that feels lively. Keep fighting the good fight!

Response to My drawings n' stuff 2013-02-17 21:03:41

Thank's yeah, that definetely is my major problem, I am working on it, so i'll keep on practicing :)

BBS Signature

Response to My drawings n' stuff 2013-02-19 13:24:40

Here's one I did some time ago, usually I do my works pretty quickly, because I'm impatient, but this one at the moment took me a little bit more than average

My drawings n' stuff

BBS Signature

Response to My drawings n' stuff 2013-02-19 16:46:31

I love this :)
First pic - <3333

Response to My drawings n' stuff 2013-02-24 10:49:13

Thank you : 3,

Here's an illustration I did as an intro screen/ cover for my animation (which is in the under judgement section as we speak, wink wink nudge nudge :p)

My drawings n' stuff

BBS Signature

Response to My drawings n' stuff 2013-02-25 01:24:03

Latest work, I sure do like me some fio

My drawings n' stuff

BBS Signature