New Topic Respond to this Topic
ViciousVolk
ViciousVolk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
help with audio? 2013-02-16 17:50:58 Reply

how long does it usually take for a song to show up in the audio portal? I uploaded mine about 2 weeks ago, and still don't see it. could someone please help me with this dilemma?

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to help with audio? 2013-02-17 12:02:46 Reply

At 2/16/13 05:50 PM, ViciousVolk wrote: how long does it usually take for a song to show up in the audio portal? I uploaded mine about 2 weeks ago, and still don't see it. could someone please help me with this dilemma?

The audio portal works similiar to the art portal now that you need to be scouted before your audio shows up on the portal itself.

However, for the time being, your music shows up in your personal profile under the "Audio" tab.

ViciousVolk
ViciousVolk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to help with audio? 2013-02-20 23:42:35 Reply

At 2/17/13 12:02 PM, BrokenDeck wrote:
At 2/16/13 05:50 PM, ViciousVolk wrote: how long does it usually take for a song to show up in the audio portal? I uploaded mine about 2 weeks ago, and still don't see it. could someone please help me with this dilemma?
The audio portal works similiar to the art portal now that you need to be scouted before your audio shows up on the portal itself.

However, for the time being, your music shows up in your personal profile under the "Audio" tab.

Thank you, I noticed that it was on mine. I was just like "wtf, now no one will see it" makes it feel like you waisted your time. but i guess I'll just have to be patient. -_-

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to help with audio? 2013-02-23 13:42:44 Reply

You can visit and take part in the audio forum. There's LOTS of musicians there :)

here's a few helpful links before you may or may not dive in there ;)

- Newgrounds Audio Forum Rules

- Guidelines for submitting audio. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

- A few things you should know about how we handle copyright infringements

- Here is a link to some Audio Resources.

- Audio Advertisements Thread

- Album Thread Guidelines

- Review Request Club Thread

- Works In Progress Advice Thread

- If you notice any audio content that breaks site rules, provide a link to it in the Audio Portal Cleanup Thread

Hopefully you come introduce yourself in the Audio forum lounge sometime as well.