Be a Supporter!

Full fledged split personality

  • 1,001 Views
  • 25 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 16:27:22 Reply

Well, my schizotypal thingamajig has progressed into an actual split, or so I believe. I think it happened because of too much distress. I'm pretty happy about it. I call myself Derik Lite, and then there's Puppy. Derik is a very motivated, serious, masculine guy that has very high ego and whatnot. Puppy is a girly, sadomasochistic, self-destructive, and playful, 'thing'. So uhm what caused the distress? Well my school basically fucked me over, and my dad is sort of suing them. Don't want to talk about it more than that. Anyways. I have noticed that when I'm talking to someone I might become Derik or I become Puppy, and the person I'm talking to looks at me funny. It's incredibly noticeable because Puppy talks like a slutty girl and Derik talks like a real man.


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 16:28:51 Reply

And your third personality likes to pretend it has 2 other personalities

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 16:29:52 Reply

Can't take someone seriously when they use the word "thingamajig".


just roll with it nerd

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 16:31:06 Reply

At 2/16/13 04:29 PM, Sevkat wrote: Can't take someone seriously when they use the word "thingamajig".

Blankpost

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 16:32:19 Reply

are puppy and mr man... awear of each other?


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 16:33:44 Reply

At 2/16/13 04:29 PM, Sevkat wrote: Can't take someone seriously when they use the word "thingamajig".

me too

At 2/16/13 04:28 PM, Jester wrote: And your third personality likes to pretend it has 2 other personalities

Is that a serious observation or a sarcastic one? If you're being serious, I'd like to point out that I used to be a mold of both personalities.


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 16:42:29 Reply

At 2/16/13 04:32 PM, tox wrote: are puppy and mr man... awear of each other?

Of course... We hate each other though. But we obviously have to get along with each other to a certain degree. Before we split, it was a total chaos because every action one of us made the other one was up in arms about. We can take turns now.


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 16:49:16 Reply

At 2/16/13 04:42 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:32 PM, tox wrote: are puppy and mr man... awear of each other?
Of course... We hate each other though. But we obviously have to get along with each other to a certain degree. Before we split, it was a total chaos because every action one of us made the other one was up in arms about. We can take turns now.

then you have a very active imagination...
most if not all splits will have 3-4 or more personalities, and one of them will not have a distinct knoledge of the other 2 or more... in this case puppy would not really know about mr. man while mr. man will be aware of puppy and the primary personality, and the primary personality will be able to distinguish between the personalities of the other ones, and take parts that are needed to move forward mentally and survive in a world that is challenging the to change in such a drastic way that they cannot contain the different personalities. and thusly become split
puppy will contain your demons and hate but is more fun
mr man will contain your hopes and dreams of a father figure that you want to be
and your emerging personality is "split" only enough to contain the idea of allowing you to move forward in life and be you

where your demons at little bro


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 17:01:21 Reply

At 2/16/13 04:49 PM, tox wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:42 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:32 PM, tox wrote: are puppy and mr man... awear of each other?
Of course... We hate each other though. But we obviously have to get along with each other to a certain degree. Before we split, it was a total chaos because every action one of us made the other one was up in arms about. We can take turns now.
then you have a very active imagination...
most if not all splits will have 3-4 or more personalities, and one of them will not have a distinct knoledge of the other 2 or more... in this case puppy would not really know about mr. man while mr. man will be aware of puppy and the primary personality, and the primary personality will be able to distinguish between the personalities of the other ones, and take parts that are needed to move forward mentally and survive in a world that is challenging the to change in such a drastic way that they cannot contain the different personalities. and thusly become split
puppy will contain your demons and hate but is more fun
mr man will contain your hopes and dreams of a father figure that you want to be
and your emerging personality is "split" only enough to contain the idea of allowing you to move forward in life and be you

where your demons at little bro

well thank you for analyzing me with the little information that I provided. It is probably possible that there are more personalities that I'm counting right now. But I don't know. I completely agree that Puppy thinks he is the only personality, when he is out his box. You got it right xD Puppy does contain my demons and hate, and is more fun. I do like the idea of being a father figure, and I do have high hopes and dreams for my future. And yes, the split happened as a result of the need to survive.

So if Puppy holds my demons, then when it comes out is the same time I am facing my demons. It makes sense because Puppy always talked about wanting to "correct the past" or fix it or whatever. I guess it's all due to my childhood. I was abused, neglected, mistreated beyond measure. Puppy wants to be abused badly, but only by the person that he sees is fit to do so. That's why he jumps out when I'm around certain specific people.


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 17:06:18 Reply

You are just a slutty girl, who sometimes pretends to be a real man. After so many years of pretending , you've grown up believing that there is some masculinity in you while there's only your regretting for not becoming a man. I'm terribly sorry.


Bitte Nazi mods keine bannerino, weil ich ein Nazi Schwein als ihr bin. Danke schön!

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 17:06:56 Reply

At 2/16/13 05:01 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:49 PM, tox wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:42 PM, beakerboy wrote:
well thank you for analyzing me with the little information that I provided. It is probably possible that there are more personalities that I'm counting right now. But I don't know. I completely agree that Puppy thinks he is the only personality, when he is out his box. You got it right xD Puppy does contain my demons and hate, and is more fun. I do like the idea of being a father figure, and I do have high hopes and dreams for my future. And yes, the split happened as a result of the need to survive.

So if Puppy holds my demons, then when it comes out is the same time I am facing my demons. It makes sense because Puppy always talked about wanting to "correct the past" or fix it or whatever. I guess it's all due to my childhood. I was abused, neglected, mistreated beyond measure. Puppy wants to be abused badly, but only by the person that he sees is fit to do so. That's why he jumps out when I'm around certain specific people.

congrats on the 1 k post first of all

so it would be safe to asumbe that the general purpose for puppy is to have a direct fasit to deal with a past that you need to get rid of in order to be who you truly want to be on any other day?

would it also be good to asumbe that the only reason for puppy is to only hold your self to the past in order to both cope with the minor and larger challenges that you face moving forward in life...

*sighs a little*
have you ever herd of a site called vampire freaks?


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 17:17:19 Reply

At 2/16/13 05:06 PM, tox wrote:
At 2/16/13 05:01 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:49 PM, tox wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:42 PM, beakerboy wrote:
well thank you for analyzing me with the little information that I provided. It is probably possible that there are more personalities that I'm counting right now. But I don't know. I completely agree that Puppy thinks he is the only personality, when he is out his box. You got it right xD Puppy does contain my demons and hate, and is more fun. I do like the idea of being a father figure, and I do have high hopes and dreams for my future. And yes, the split happened as a result of the need to survive.

So if Puppy holds my demons, then when it comes out is the same time I am facing my demons. It makes sense because Puppy always talked about wanting to "correct the past" or fix it or whatever. I guess it's all due to my childhood. I was abused, neglected, mistreated beyond measure. Puppy wants to be abused badly, but only by the person that he sees is fit to do so. That's why he jumps out when I'm around certain specific people.
congrats on the 1 k post first of all

so it would be safe to asumbe that the general purpose for puppy is to have a direct fasit to deal with a past that you need to get rid of in order to be who you truly want to be on any other day?

would it also be good to asumbe that the only reason for puppy is to only hold your self to the past in order to both cope with the minor and larger challenges that you face moving forward in life...

*sighs a little*
have you ever herd of a site called vampire freaks?

Thanks :D
Well I guess so. I'm scared of what would happen if puppy got an opportunity to "correct the past". I don't even fully understand what it means. I guess that makes sense too, although I never thought about it that deeply.
I don't see how destroying myself or someone else will fix my past. But I guess that's exactly why Puppy exists.
nah, but I just checked it out. It's quite scene.


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 17:23:20 Reply

At 2/16/13 05:21 PM, ClockworkSpace wrote: attention: op is seeking it

Only republicans talk that way.

At 2/16/13 05:06 PM, tonypar16 wrote: You are just a slutty girl, who sometimes pretends to be a real man. After so many years of pretending , you've grown up believing that there is some masculinity in you while there's only your regretting for not becoming a man. I'm terribly sorry.

That is a might fine story there, chuck.


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 17:34:28 Reply

At 2/16/13 05:31 PM, ClockworkSpace wrote:
At 2/16/13 05:23 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 2/16/13 05:21 PM, ClockworkSpace wrote: attention: op is seeking it
Only republicans talk that way.
explain the logic behind this theory

(anything other than normal)-people are attention whores = ignorance of facts about psychology and mental health = republican.


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 17:48:39 Reply

At 2/16/13 05:39 PM, ClockworkSpace wrote:
At 2/16/13 05:34 PM, beakerboy wrote: (anything other than normal)-people are attention whores = ignorance of facts about psychology and mental health
elaborate on this bit. i do not see the correlation

calling someone an attention seeker is saying "why don't you just act normal" when in reality they are in fact not that normal. And if you are literate in the field of psychology and/or mental health you'd know that lots of people do not act normal b/c they are in fact not that normal.


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 17:57:48 Reply

From what I've understood, you wouldn't experience both personalities.
Nice try though.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 18:28:22 Reply

At 2/16/13 05:57 PM, Sensationalism wrote: From what I've understood, you wouldn't experience both personalities.
Nice try though.

what?


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 18:31:04 Reply

At 2/16/13 06:28 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 2/16/13 05:57 PM, Sensationalism wrote: From what I've understood, you wouldn't experience both personalities.
Nice try though.
what?

hes saying your a faker


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 18:38:07 Reply

At 2/16/13 06:31 PM, tox wrote:
At 2/16/13 06:28 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 2/16/13 05:57 PM, Sensationalism wrote: From what I've understood, you wouldn't experience both personalities.
Nice try though.
what?
hes saying your a faker

I was tested as 90 percent schizotypal. :P :P :P


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 19:39:14 Reply

At 2/16/13 06:31 PM, tox wrote:
At 2/16/13 06:28 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 2/16/13 05:57 PM, Sensationalism wrote: From what I've understood, you wouldn't experience both personalities.
Nice try though.
what?
hes saying your a faker

What part of her feminine face and huge boobs gives it away that Sens a man?


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 20:30:26 Reply

At 2/16/13 06:38 PM, beakerboy wrote: I was tested as 90 percent schizotypal. :P :P :P

Yeah I've done those online tests too. I'm an otter!

winky face at shauna for being a hawtie

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 21:19:11 Reply

At 2/16/13 07:49 PM, Ma1achi wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:27 PM, beakerboy wrote: Well, my schizotypal thingamajig has progressed into an actual split, or so I believe.
schizophrenia =/= split personality

I think you're autistic instead.

I was a schizo long before I was split personality. The nature of schizophrenia makes it easier to become a split personality. I think u r stupid mkay


I have a strong personality, so bite me.

zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 21:23:13 Reply

At 2/16/13 04:29 PM, Sevkat wrote: Can't take someone seriously when they use the word "thingamajig".

Hey! That's technical psycho-jargon right there!
To the OP, I hope you have fun with your new disorder.


BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-16 22:31:46 Reply

Strangle Puppy, Derick. He has always prevented your potential.


(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-17 01:20:07 Reply

At 2/16/13 04:27 PM, beakerboy wrote: Puppy talks like a slutty girl and Derik talks like a real man.

Does this also happen when you post? :P

beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Full fledged split personality 2013-02-17 13:22:44 Reply

At 2/16/13 09:23 PM, zag wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:29 PM, Sevkat wrote: Can't take someone seriously when they use the word "thingamajig".
Hey! That's technical psycho-jargon right there!
To the OP, I hope you have fun with your new disorder.

Thanks I will :P

At 2/16/13 10:31 PM, satanbrain wrote: Strangle Puppy, Derick. He has always prevented your potential.

But that would kill me too :d

At 2/17/13 01:20 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:27 PM, beakerboy wrote: Puppy talks like a slutty girl and Derik talks like a real man.
Does this also happen when you post? :P

nah it requires anxiety and since this is the internet I am not anxious.

At 2/16/13 10:32 PM, shitposter wrote:
At 2/16/13 10:31 PM, satanbrain wrote: Strangle Puppy, Derick. He has always prevented your potential.
if anyone has artistic abilities please make "team derik" and "team puppy" t-shirts tia

Lol that would be hilarious


I have a strong personality, so bite me.