Be a Supporter!

Find your oldest NG screencap

  • 1,049 Views
  • 45 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Dev
Dev
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Reader
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-15 17:04:21 Reply

The top pics are BBS topic pairs that coincidentally made sense when read from top to bottom. I posted them in a topic back in 2005.

The bottom left are my blam and save totals finally matching in 2008, after a long hiatus.

And the right is me getting the b/p rank "Sgt. Major" twice; once during the first NG design and the next later on in '08.

I used to have a screenshot of my name/level on the BBS from 2004, but I can't find it. :( (These pics. were the most interesting I could find in my post history...)

Find your oldest NG screencap


This sig is my identity -what was I thinking getting rid of it?? Holder of the Top 300 BP list. Top 90 BP'er; EGSC #153

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-15 17:27:14 Reply

At 2/15/13 04:40 PM, BumFodder wrote: The last design was way better than this one

I like this design better than the last one.

Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-15 17:43:48 Reply

I've never taken a screenshot of the BBS.

Find your oldest NG screencap


BBS Signature
ill
ill
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-15 18:01:47 Reply

Very cool to see the old Newgrounds!


BBS Signature
Ruby-S
Ruby-S
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-15 19:03:47 Reply

At 2/15/13 04:36 PM, saqwert wrote: Almost a month old

Saqwert, you're possibly the worst poster on the entire internet.


BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-15 19:07:47 Reply

At 2/15/13 04:43 PM, Ma1achi wrote:
At 2/15/13 04:40 PM, BumFodder wrote: The last design was way better than this one
it's like when a band comes out with a great debut album and then their followings are shit

That might of been an argument with something going for it back when the redesign came out, but its not relevant anymore since its been so long. If that were true then I would have liked the one before the last more than the last, which I never did. Really sad and cliched argument.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-15 19:14:50 Reply

At 2/15/13 07:13 PM, Ma1achi wrote:
At 2/15/13 07:07 PM, BumFodder wrote:
That might of been an argument with something going for it back when the redesign came out, but its not relevant anymore since its been so long. If that were true then I would have liked the one before the last more than the last, which I never did. Really sad and cliched argument.
Why don't you take your strawman and cry into him at night.

I think you need to learn what a strawman is, I clearly refuted your argument directly.

mandog
mandog
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-15 19:18:00 Reply

p1c Unr374+3D

Find your oldest NG screencap


original I am.

BBS Signature
InDuStRiEl
InDuStRiEl
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-15 21:10:16 Reply

This was how my profile looked before the redesign. It's the only screenshot I've ever taken on NG.

I miss profile headers

Find your oldest NG screencap


Bounce Bounce Jiggle Bounce :3

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Find your oldest NG screencap 2013-02-16 04:18:44 Reply

At 2/15/13 05:04 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Stuff

Coincidental entertainment! :) I have a ton of screens of old stats, too, but I didn't think that very relevant. Btw, it's easy to get snapshots of old statistics through the Wayback machine, if that's of interest...

At 2/15/13 05:43 PM, Lemonardo wrote: I've never taken a screenshot of the BBS.

Nice photoshopping :D

Also, another entertaining topic...

Find your oldest NG screencap