New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nithael
Nithael
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
God fucking damn it. Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 02:31 AM Reply

Ok ill get straight to the point, I run my own youtube channel and ive been trying to create my own background for a while, something to give my channel a little more personality and make it more recognizable, and perhaps give myself a logo while im at it, but I cant make a picture worth ass. Im infathomably horrible at photoshop and I just get angry when I look at pictures I make, so I was wondering if anyone here could make me a background and perhaps a logo while their at it?

Heres my channel if you want something to discern my personality and style of videos.

Change is inevitable, all you can do is make sure it happens in your favor.
My youtube channel!

Sinitron
Sinitron
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to God fucking damn it. Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 08:49 AM Reply

okay so we're looking at 100$ per hour and an additional 250$ fee for you being a complete dolt, with 50% paid up front and the rest upon completion, dig?

cr0mZX: norway sucks teh penor!!!!!
-
cr0mZX: Full of win and kittens! ^_^\

BBS Signature
Template88
Template88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to God fucking damn it. Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 09:41 AM Reply

ill do it for one dollar less than the offer above this one

Thoughts in chaos...
Illustration thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930
Animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1332069

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to God fucking damn it. Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 05:18 PM Reply

What image sizes do you need? I could find time in my busy schedule of fuck-all to whip you up a background or so. Free of charge, too.

Nithael
Nithael
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to God fucking damn it. Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 05:18 PM, Lintire wrote: What image sizes do you need? I could find time in my busy schedule of fuck-all to whip you up a background or so. Free of charge, too.

Well thats my problem, ive never tried making a background until recently so im completely naked when it comes to this. The only real requirements I have would be including my personality and some of the games ive played into it, and perhaps some games that I intend to put up on my channel such as Primordial or Impire. Overlord 2 wouldnt be bad either, perhaps minions peeking out from behind the video player or the mistresses getting all evil. Sorry about making it difficult, im not an easy customer but im certain you can come up with something fitting.

Change is inevitable, all you can do is make sure it happens in your favor.
My youtube channel!