Be a Supporter!
Spacerock
Spacerock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Filmmaker
Need a Voice Actor! 2013-02-14 13:54:32 Reply

Hello there, looking for a voice actor for my first flash on Newgrounds, the script is very simple.

The role to be voiced is 'Captain Gut', a badass Space Captain.

If interested please record sample of this: (Think a little Duke Nukem flavor)
>>>Captain Guts: "That is it for History. we are heading for planet Blacksausce, our intel told us there are at least 100 homos hiding in the ruins, waiting for the Federation's rescue."

Thanks! and good luck!

DJSh3P
DJSh3P
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Need a Voice Actor! 2013-02-15 12:52:48 Reply

At 2/14/13 01:54 PM, Spacerock wrote: Hello there, looking for a voice actor for my first flash on Newgrounds, the script is very simple.

>>>Captain Guts: "That is it for History. we are heading for planet Blacksausce, our intel told us there are at least 100 homos hiding in the ruins, waiting for the Federation's rescue."

Thanks! and good luck!

Yes, I would love the role of Captain Gut, The bad-ass Space Captain
Can we change it to Homies instead of Homos.

Fanopeion
Fanopeion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Need a Voice Actor! 2013-02-15 13:25:00 Reply

At 2/14/13 01:54 PM, Spacerock wrote: Hello there, looking for a voice actor for my first flash on Newgrounds, the script is very simple.

Thanks! and good luck!

How does this sound?
https://soundcloud.com/fanopeion/captaingut

Ég er úlfur meðal sauða...

Spacerock
Spacerock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Filmmaker
Response to Need a Voice Actor! 2013-02-15 15:21:51 Reply

At 2/15/13 12:52 PM, DJSh3P wrote:

Thanks! and good luck!
Yes, I would love the role of Captain Gut, The bad-ass Space Captain
Can we change it to Homies instead of Homos.

Sorry, the role is already taken by another member via PM. But thanks!

At 2/15/13 01:25 PM, Fanopeion wrote:

Thanks! and good luck!
How does this sound?
https://soundcloud.com/fanopeion/captaingut

That is quite amazing, but the role for Captain Guts is already taken by another member via PM. BUT that voice was so fitting for another character I have, I'd love to have you record for that character.

The character is called Major Crutz, he got a couple of lines, and the voice you used in the sample is perfect for him. PM me if you are interested!

PegsterMcDudeson
PegsterMcDudeson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Need a Voice Actor! 2013-02-16 16:37:54 Reply

At 2/15/13 03:21 PM, Spacerock wrote:
At 2/15/13 12:52 PM, DJSh3P wrote:

Thanks! and good luck!

I know you sai the main role is taken, but if you need any other extra voices, let me know, I can do a variety of voices. I have a voice demo recorded already, but I am working on making another. Let me know if you need any other voices.

Musician and Voice Actor,
PegsterMcDudeson a.k.a. Robert "Bobby" Ferguson

Spacerock
Spacerock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Filmmaker
Response to Need a Voice Actor! 2013-02-17 07:45:07 Reply

At 2/16/13 04:37 PM, PegsterMcDudeson wrote: I know you sai the main role is taken, but if you need any other extra voices, let me know, I can do a variety of voices. I have a voice demo recorded already, but I am working on making another. Let me know if you need any other voices.

I listened to your demo and I liked it, I'm considering you for future collabs. As for the current one I will wait for the current VA, should they cancel their roles I will cast you right away!