Support NATA 2014
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Dafuq Collab! Feb. 13th, 2013 @ 11:09 PM Reply

Today i decided to make a collab! So thats what i did..
Dafuq Collab

This Collab will be a bunch of short skits 1-8 seconds long
If you have ever seen Mad/Asdf/LazerCollection you wil know what im talkin about.
So I will arrange a skype call for all of us once i have enough people who would like to join!
If u want to join or offer Voicing services post on this form!
I will update you guys when the skype meeting is!
You Can make as MANY skits as you want the more you make the more Honor you get!

Info
StageSize: 960x540px
FPS: 24
FileType: Flash Cs5 or lower?
Extra: Put your name in the bottom right corner of your cartoon skits.

*No Current Deadline at the moment right now*


BBS Signature
Mokevo
Mokevo
  • Member since: Feb. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Art Lover
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 13th, 2013 @ 11:23 PM Reply

This looks alright, I think I'll join. I should be ready to start in 1 - 3 weeks. You see, I have other projects right now.


BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 01:23 AM Reply

2/13/13 11:23 PM, Mokevo wrote:

This looks alright, I think I'll join. I should be ready to start in 1 - 3 weeks. You see, I have other projects right now.

The more people the better :)


BBS Signature
djDurgyDurg
djDurgyDurg
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 04:41 AM Reply

I would LOVE to do this! I have 5.5, is that cool?

SpoonFullTits
SpoonFullTits
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 01:43 PM Reply

Count me in, I'll be sure to make something fucking weird.I have Cs3 and Cs4


FUUUUCK My Potatoe!

BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 04:41 AM, DurgToons wrote: I would LOVE to do this! I have 5.5, is that cool?

Yeah i think mine is 5.5


BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 01:43 PM, SpoonFullTits wrote: Count me in, I'll be sure to make something fucking weird.I have Cs3 and Cs4

Hurray! See if u can help me find more people


BBS Signature
VaguelyWonderful
VaguelyWonderful
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 05:51 PM Reply

Can i join?


BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 05:51 PM, VaguelyWonderful wrote: Can i join?

Of Course welcome! Anyone is welcome!


BBS Signature
BardonPls
BardonPls
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 12:22 PM Reply

Count me in :D

Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 12:35 PM Reply

that makes 6 :P

At 2/17/13 12:22 PM, BardonPls wrote: Count me in :D

BBS Signature
MVPTOAST
MVPTOAST
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 05:40 PM Reply

lets do it

Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 10:22 PM Reply

At 2/17/13 05:40 PM, MVPTOAST wrote: lets do it

Alright!


BBS Signature
IceSkream
IceSkream
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 10:36 PM Reply

ill join OH BOY! im gonna fuck this up, can i put more than one animation on it?


BBS Signature
Tweektabit
Tweektabit
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 10:38 PM Reply

I'll do this I have good Ideas. Message me for yayayayayayayyay


BBS Signature
Metraff
Metraff
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 10:51 PM Reply

Oh oh oh I want to voice some of this.
PM me any demo lines you'd like me to record.
Or just reply to this, that works too.


Support NG. Tweeter
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 17th, 2013 @ 11:59 PM Reply

At 2/17/13 10:36 PM, IceSkream wrote: ill join OH BOY! im gonna fuck this up, can i put more than one animation on it?

Yeah u can put more than one animation! just dont fuck anything i dont want this turning into a saussage fest.. unless someone brings a bowl of saussages then had a fiesta... then it would be a saussage fest


BBS Signature
keolamation
keolamation
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 12:37 AM Reply

At 2/13/13 11:09 PM, Potatoman wrote: Today i decided to make a collab! So thats what i did..
Dafuq Collab

This Collab will be a bunch of short skits 1-8 seconds long
If you have ever seen Mad/Asdf/LazerCollection you wil know what im talkin about.
So I will arrange a skype call for all of us once i have enough people who would like to join!
If u want to join or offer Voicing services post on this form!
I will update you guys when the skype meeting is!
You Can make as MANY skits as you want the more you make the more Honor you get!

1-8 seconds?? sounds like something I can finish. :D lol count me in!!

been wanting to stretch my animating pencil!!

Dafuq Collab!

Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 2/18/13 12:37 AM, mechanicalmaham wrote: 1-8 seconds?? sounds like something I can finish. :D lol count me in!!

been wanting to stretch my animating pencil!!

you can also make more than one part!


BBS Signature
DelRio1991
DelRio1991
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 12:49 PM Reply

I'm getting the hang of animation recently, so I would like to join if that's okay.

I think I actually might have something to submit, already.


I'm Del Rio
I like to draw comics and stuff
I also like watching Darkwing duck and eating burritos.

BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 2/18/13 12:49 PM, DelRio1991 wrote: I'm getting the hang of animation recently, so I would like to join if that's okay.

I think I actually might have something to submit, already.

Okey dokey!


BBS Signature
JAFZ3D
JAFZ3D
  • Member since: Jan. 5, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 03:10 PM Reply

I like your idea!
But could participate ...
Adobe Flash Builder I have not ...
Emtonces help in any funds or Characters Monsters!

Dafuq Collab!

Metraff
Metraff
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 10:04 PM Reply

Here's my submission for Potatoman's short, he liked it. I'd like to do some others, so animators feel free to take a dive into this piece of junk and see if you'd like me to record some more for you.

Also, a sketch idea:
A guy is in one of those church confession boxes, where he admits that he once stuck his dick through a glory hole in an elementary school downtown and it got sucked. Just as the pastor is about to cleanse him of his sins or whatever the fuck it is pastors do in those things, he looks down and sees a saw coming through the box, making a glory hole in the confession thing. Then the pastor puts on his look of disapproval, and that's pretty much the end of it.


Support NG. Tweeter
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 11:52 PM Reply

i might make 1 or 2
probably one
yeah, just count me in

Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 12:17 AM Reply

Important Message

We are having a Google+ meet tomarrow at 7:00 Eastern Time

PM me so i know you are coming and i can give you the link!

Also if you are already in the project system you can see an example skit Here

And at the end of a skit put this TVFUZZ

Here is my:Google+


BBS Signature
keolamation
keolamation
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 06:39 PM Reply

At 2/19/13 12:17 AM, Potatoman wrote: Important Message

We are having a Google+ meet tomarrow at 7:00 Eastern Time

PM me so i know you are coming and i can give you the link!

Also if you are already in the project system you can see an example skit Here

And at the end of a skit put this TVFUZZ

Here is my:Google+

WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER TO PUT FUZZ IN THE BEGINNING of the animations?? we could make our own custom fuzzes that would match our art/style JUST an idea. :P

Dafuq Collab!

Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 2/19/13 06:39 PM, mechanicalmaham wrote:
At 2/19/13 12:17 AM, Potatoman wrote:
WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER TO PUT FUZZ IN THE BEGINNING of the animations?? we could make our own custom fuzzes that would match our art/style JUST an idea. :P

Well putting them at the end makes it easyer to compile...


BBS Signature
Potatoman
Potatoman
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Animator
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 07:07 PM Reply

Im canceling the meeting my google is broken with a 403 error!
If you have any questions. Just add me on skype: Potatoman1234


BBS Signature
Metraff
Metraff
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 08:48 PM Reply

At 2/19/13 07:07 PM, Potatoman wrote: Im canceling the meeting my google is broken with a 403 error!
If you have any questions. Just add me on skype: Potatoman1234

Google was goofing up for me too. Huh.
Adding you now.


Support NG. Tweeter
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

earphonesan
earphonesan
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Dafuq Collab! Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 12:59 AM Reply

Hey man, can I get in on this please? I really want to hone my animating abilities, and this looks like a good opportunity.


I don't speak my mind, I just say whatever pops into my head.