Valio
Valio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Blank Slate
I want to have this drawn 2013-02-13 04:47:51 Reply

First things first. I think newgrounds contributed to the rise of some of the best animators. I'm none of them. I'm the most awful person to ask to draw something.

I just had this crazy idea. You may hate, but I'm going to share it with you anyway.

Picture of our solar system
Planets with faces
Earth Planet coughing
Mars slighltly fuzzy
2 Planets talking to each other: "You see this is what you get, when you're infected by those germ asteroids with life on them"

BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to I want to have this drawn 2013-02-13 12:30:51 Reply

At 2/13/13 04:47 AM, Valio wrote: First things first. I think newgrounds contributed to the rise of some of the best animators. I'm none of them. I'm the most awful person to ask to draw something.

I just had this crazy idea. You may hate, but I'm going to share it with you anyway.

Picture of our solar system
Planets with faces
Earth Planet coughing
Mars slighltly fuzzy
2 Planets talking to each other: "You see this is what you get, when you're infected by those germ asteroids with life on them"

Why not take a stab at it yourself? It might not turn out the way you want it but the next time you come up with an idea for a drawing you'll have some experience. It takes some effort but it's way more satisfying to accomplish it yourself.

BBS Signature