Be a Supporter!

android game just trying!

  • 278 Views
  • 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
khakimm
khakimm
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
android game just trying! 2013-02-12 10:06:18 Reply

is there sombody interesting in making games? i can make animation, but i don't know how to write scrips. that's the person who i'm loking for! it's not serios game, just trying, maybe platform game. Just remember it is not serios, and it is should be android game! thanks

w7y7a7t7t
w7y7a7t7t
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Programmer
Response to android game just trying! 2013-02-13 01:07:25 Reply

At 2/12/13 10:06 AM, khakimm wrote: is there sombody interesting in making games? i can make animation, but i don't know how to write scrips. that's the person who i'm loking for! it's not serios game, just trying, maybe platform game. Just remember it is not serios, and it is should be android game! thanks

i'm guessing since you posted here you want it to be made using AIR for android? I would avoid that... i played with it a little, and performance was pretty good on higher end phones (galaxy note 2), but was bad when i tested it on a desire HD (which is probably low end by todays standards).


If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

egg82
egg82
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to android game just trying! 2013-02-13 11:01:37 Reply

At 2/13/13 01:07 AM, w7y7a7t7t wrote: i'm guessing since you posted here you want it to be made using AIR for android? I would avoid that... i played with it a little, and performance was pretty good on higher end phones (galaxy note 2), but was bad when i tested it on a desire HD (which is probably low end by todays standards).

depends on the mobile device in question and how you develop the application. Blitting is your friend, here.


Programming stuffs (tutorials and extras)
PM me (instead of MintPaw) if you're confuzzled.
thank Skaren for the sig :P

BBS Signature
nitokov
nitokov
  • Member since: May. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Programmer
Response to android game just trying! 2013-02-13 11:19:53 Reply

and whats the thing with iOS, will app run on all iOS devices if made in Flash or just some like for android. Actually what is best way to develop game for all android/iOS devices, is it eclipse and javascript, or actionscript can be used somehow?


RangeError: Error #1125: The index 4 is out of range 4.

egg82
egg82
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to android game just trying! 2013-02-13 12:04:30 Reply

At 2/13/13 11:19 AM, nitokov wrote: and whats the thing with iOS, will app run on all iOS devices if made in Flash or just some like for android. Actually what is best way to develop game for all android/iOS devices, is it eclipse and javascript, or actionscript can be used somehow?

each mobile device has different JS engines, and some don't support most features of JS.
Flash isn't officially supported be either iOS or Android, but I know at least Android has a download for it, and I think iOS does as well (hence the term "multi-platform")


Programming stuffs (tutorials and extras)
PM me (instead of MintPaw) if you're confuzzled.
thank Skaren for the sig :P

BBS Signature