New Topic Respond to this Topic
w7y7a7t7t
w7y7a7t7t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
looking for pixel artist 2013-02-11 20:25:23 Reply

hello, i'm currently looking for a pixel artist to do some sprites for a game i'm (as well as 6 others) are working on. it's a pretty small laid back project, but my current guy doing the sprites is falling behind (He isn't to experienced so he's pretty slow). anyway, the point is he's going slow and needs some help. here's an example of a sprite: http://s4.postimage.org/8abdtcbcp/zombie2.gif

the game is a top down shooter, were the hero is looking for his son in a zombie apocalypse.

you would be needing to make and animate the following from a top down perspective in zombie form:
a giraffe
a polar bear
a monkey
zoo keeper
diver
sea captain
island tourist
fat island tourist

i might have missed one, but that's pretty much it, if you think you can do it, or want to know more, shoot me a PM, thanks.

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

w7y7a7t7t
w7y7a7t7t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to looking for pixel artist 2013-02-14 23:14:59 Reply

bump

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

w7y7a7t7t
w7y7a7t7t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to looking for pixel artist 2013-02-20 03:33:19 Reply

bump (last time)

Getanimated
Getanimated
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to looking for pixel artist 2013-10-30 11:00:17 Reply

At 2/11/13 08:25 PM, w7y7a7t7t wrote: hello, i'm currently looking for a pixel artist to do some sprites for a game i'm (as well as 6 others) are working on. it's a pretty small laid back project, but my current guy doing the sprites is falling behind (He isn't to experienced so he's pretty slow). anyway, the point is he's going slow and needs some help. here's an example of a sprite: http://s4.postimage.org/8abdtcbcp/zombie2.gif

the game is a top down shooter, were the hero is looking for his son in a zombie apocalypse.

you would be needing to make and animate the following from a top down perspective in zombie form:
a giraffe
a polar bear
a monkey
zoo keeper
diver
sea captain
island tourist
fat island tourist

i might have missed one, but that's pretty much it, if you think you can do it, or want to know more, shoot me a PM, thanIs

Is the position still open? Or if you need help with any other pixel art games, I have part-taked In the making of a zombie game already, was for another small project.

Getanimated
Getanimated
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to looking for pixel artist 2013-10-30 11:01:32 Reply

Is the position still open?
Or if you need help with any other pixel art games, I have part-taked In the making of a zombie game already, was for '
another small project.