• 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Erasing one's own memory for 1 game Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 08:01 AM Reply

Probably Team Fortress 2.

I've played that game so much that I only stick to certain loadouts because I find the other ones inferior, and I have a hard time playing the game just to have fun.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to Erasing one's own memory for 1 game Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 10:16 AM Reply

Playing games on drugs can usually reignite a whole lot of wonder for me.

But if I could erase my memory of any game's play through it would be Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Finished it almost ten times. Maybe I was just twelve at the time but it was the first turn based strategy rpg I ever played and really enjoyed. Loved the characters and the setting. Discovering all the classes was also fun.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

kmau
kmau
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Erasing one's own memory for 1 game Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 11:26 AM Reply

I have plenty of games I'd love to experience again with zero knowledge..
Gotta go with Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, one of the last games where I felt really drawn into the world and its atmosphere. It has a very simple story, setting, world etc. but it was a magical experience at that time that threw me right back at how old SNES games like A Link to the Past felt for me.

BBS Signature
dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to Erasing one's own memory for 1 game Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 12:13 PM Reply

At 2/19/13 11:26 AM, kmau wrote: I have plenty of games I'd love to experience again with zero knowledge..
Gotta go with Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

OH! That was such a good game. I thought I was the only one who got sucked into it. Going through each dungeon for the first time and hearing the narrator was amazing.

"Never underestimate a monster"

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz