New Topic Respond to this Topic
MrMacintosh
MrMacintosh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Powerpuff Girls Vs. Mlp Rap Battle Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 02:14 PM Reply

Hey, everyone. I'm new here, but I have experience in animation and writing, which I hope will translate well over to a flash idea I had in mind. Pretty much, I was having a discussion on the author of Powerpuff Girls and how she went to make MLP, and I was thinking this was a great opportunity to set up a rap battle in the same vein as the Epic Rap Battles of History. But instead, it's between the characters from both shows.

This kind of thing can only be done with the collaboration of other people, especially those more experienced in flash than I am. I'm still a newbie at it, but I would gladly take the time to work on a video of this nature if others are there to assist me with it. I will probably going to need to consult with fans of the MLP show, too, in order to get informed about it and help further the comedy of the rap.

Consider this more of a discussion thread than anything as I try to garner interest and work out the details of what I have in mind. Thanks for your time.

Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Powerpuff Girls Vs. Mlp Rap Battle Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 05:40 PM Reply

All that this is is a CONCEPT! It is evident that you don't really have a plan at all and can't give too much of a contribution. Tell you what, get this idea off the ground, at least have a coherent idea of what you need, and then maybe I can contribute myself as a voice actor.

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
MrMacintosh
MrMacintosh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Powerpuff Girls Vs. Mlp Rap Battle Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 2/10/13 05:40 PM, Ryry67dude wrote: All that this is is a CONCEPT! It is evident that you don't really have a plan at all and can't give too much of a contribution. Tell you what, get this idea off the ground, at least have a coherent idea of what you need, and then maybe I can contribute myself as a voice actor.

Well, in terms of contribution, I'm going to be an artist and writer, first thing. My first task is getting the script written up. After that, it's a matter of throwing it together onto a storyboard and illustrating it all. I have the idea pretty much covered (because with these things, it's not a matter of planning the idea as it is a spontaneous creative process). Still, what do you consider the stage of "getting it off the ground?"