Be a Supporter!

Collabortors assemble.

  • 334 Views
  • 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jasonpick
Jasonpick
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Writer
Collabortors assemble. 2013-02-10 04:49:55 Reply

I'm working on another project, Called My Late Valentine based of my short story poem.

I need 3 voice actors, two males or one male who can do many voices and a female.
An artist/animator,
Musician,
and another writer to help me write an script.

Add to thread or PM me if interested.


good luck.

AntmanVernon305
AntmanVernon305
  • Member since: May. 19, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Collabortors assemble. 2013-02-12 22:47:33 Reply

I am a writer and electronic beat maker

http://www.audiotool.com/user/idiotvirtualinsanity/tracks/

Email me antmanvetnon305@gmail.com


BBS Signature
Jasonpick
Jasonpick
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Writer
Response to Collabortors assemble. 2013-02-14 00:54:38 Reply

At 2/12/13 10:47 PM, AntmanVernon305 wrote: I am a writer and electronic beat maker

http://www.audiotool.com/user/idiotvirtualinsanity/tracks/

Email me antmanvetnon305@gmail.com

My Late Valentine is almost complete and I'm sorry to inform you I have no other project at this time.


good luck.

Jasonpick
Jasonpick
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Writer
Response to Collabortors assemble. 2013-02-14 22:53:09 Reply

A recent project needs a programmer and a animator and a least two more artists
for a game called NG Art Museum, The main character most play many mini games and battles to unlock art work for the museum.


good luck.

Jasonpick
Jasonpick
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Writer
Response to Collabortors assemble. 2013-02-16 04:54:53 Reply

At 2/14/13 10:53 PM, Jasonpick wrote: A recent project needs a programmer and a animator and a least two more artists
for a game called NG Art Museum, The main character most play many mini games and battles to unlock art work for the museum.

Actually twenty more artist.


good luck.

mshonkw1
mshonkw1
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Collabortors assemble. 2013-02-16 10:06:43 Reply

At 2/10/13 04:49 AM, Jasonpick wrote: I'm working on another project, Called My Late Valentine based of my short story poem.

I need 3 voice actors, two males or one male who can do many voices and a female.
An artist/animator,
Musician,
and another writer to help me write an script.

Add to thread or PM me if interested.

I'm a music producer, play multiple instruments, and have high quality equipment for recording voice.
https://soundcloud.com/matt-shonkwiler

I'd love to help out.

Jasonpick
Jasonpick
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Writer
Response to Collabortors assemble. 2013-02-16 10:38:20 Reply

At 2/16/13 10:06 AM, mshonkw1 wrote:
At 2/10/13 04:49 AM, Jasonpick wrote: I'm working on another project, Called My Late Valentine based of my short story poem.

I need 3 voice actors, two males or one male who can do many voices and a female.
An artist/animator,
Musician,
and another writer to help me write an script.

Add to thread or PM me if interested.
I'm a music producer, play multiple instruments, and have high quality equipment for recording voice.
https://soundcloud.com/matt-shonkwiler

I'd love to help out.

I'm sorry to inform you that My Late Valentine spots are completely filled but will keep you in mind.


good luck.