• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Writer
Animated series (in need of crew) Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 12:28 AM Reply

Quick note

All spelling is Australian so forgive me

Reason

Newgrounds community, I am in need of a crew to do animation and voice work for an animated series I have been working on. The series was originally going to be just a story that would have been posted to Fictionpress but I decided that to tell the story fully it would need a new face, a moving face. I have worked on the plot points, ideas, characters and everything else for 5 years and have finally come up to the point where I am willing to actually start the project.

About me

Quickly so everyone that applies knows, I live in Australia and I am currently doing TAFE (lower education the university but higher then high school) so I will only be able to contact people when possible, most likely Mon-Tues around 4:00 PM, wed around 2:00 pm and Thursday and Friday 10:00 AM. This can be via email, private message or Skype, if we ended up using it (all of this is AEST, not USA times)

Storyline

To be fair the story line is not going to be posted on here straight away, as I do not really want it to be in the publicâEUTMs view but I will allow people to know there will be many different things and takes great influence over pop-culture, Games etc. although the story is serious, other times it is also quite funny and at times a bit otherworldly. If you are interested in helping however please do contact me and I will send you the information your section needs to know including the plot etc.

Artists

Artists all I ask is that you are willing to work together, from concept drawings to actually animation you are one of the most important pieces on the project, I do not ask for excellent faces, in fact I want this animated series to be quite cartoon, the style I like will be in the link bellow this set of information before I get to voice actors etc. Each episode I would like to keep around 15-20 mins this would be about a chapter in the story and would mostly likely would be a named episode as well (not just numbered). There will be fighting, there will be walking and there will be projectile fighting as well. If you are not comfortable with drawing violence (I am not asking for blood or gore) then please do not accept this. Once again if you wish to know more and learn your place in making this happen please let me know contact me via email or message and I will get back when I can (look at the about me section to know my times)

[IMG]http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/generationxani mation/419555_348799565218638_1331559635_n_zps11d7148b.jpg[/
IMG]

Voice Actors

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of any of the characters, I will need to work with the Concept artists for them (I am a terrible drawer) however I am going to list some (not all) of the characters here with BioâEUTMs etc. (no spoilers for the actually animation however how they act and how they look) I will most likely regularly update characters and add new ones in, I will also be posting who fills what spots (you will also get a message if you have been approved as an actor. For demos please just give me a demo voice, if u want to have an actual script part I will gladly give you a few lines from the story, there are both adult and teen voices needed. I will not accept any voice actors that cannot speak very good English, I am sorry not hate I just need good English speakers. The lines are not going to be formal, a large amount of lines will have colloquial language in them (Mostly the teens) once again please do contact me for parts etc.

Prof Tafcor

Tafcor is a young scientist around the age of 25 he owns Tafcor industries which is at the head of the game with any electronics, he heads the business and is also head scientist in the biological research part of the company, he has almost white hair, almost always wears a lab coat (even around his three floored house) he is a very peaceful man and is hard to get angry, he has a soft and well known soothing voice, he is of average hieght and does not have a super deep voice however he still has power in his voice

James Tafcor

James is a main Protagonist, found unconscious in the tropical jungle in south america by Tafcor's research team not much is known about him, after finding him Tafcor took him in and pretended that James was his son. James is fifteen and although he is still fairly young he has a veteran knowledge of the world. He himself knows nothing about his past history, in fact no one except tafcor really understands what his past history is. James commonly wears desert camouflage cargo pants and a Shirt that has a saying or pop culture reference on it.

Tira Berrendow

Tira is the well-known daughter of Harold Berrendow a hero that saved earth from certain destruction, well this was the story to cover what really happened that day, no one but Tafcor knows what actually happened, because of this Tira became a fighter like her father, a vigilante of justice in the city, she is well known and often finds it hard to go anywhere without being recognized. She is fourteen however due to reasons no one but her knows she was allowed into the year above putting her in the same years as James. She usually wears shorts or long pants with an overly large shirt, when fighting she wears fingerless leather gloves

Darren Galager

Darren is James's best friend and is an employee of Tafcor, He is fifteen and has helped James settle into his new lifestyle and understand the powers that they both share. Darren has been free from his past for five years when Tafcor and his Company saved him. Darren usually wears smart clothes like jeans and a collared shirt, he rarely every wears casual clothes.

For more characters please contact me as i have pretty much run out of space...

Music, compositions etc.

For now I already have an artist helping me with an outro and a large portion of the music in the actual animation, a large amount of the music is fully licenced and I am currently allowed to use some music I also have other sources, music in this animated series is important in fact the music will play a centre roll, when I first wrote the story my writing depended on the music etc. so for no I do not need any artists however this may change so keep an eye out. A large amount of the music will also vary, from Rave music to classical pieces

Conclusion

If you actual interested please private message me or email me on [email protected] , you can also reply in the thread if u wish then I will message you, any rate I look forward to working with everyone and hope that I get some positive responses, just to let you all know this is all for the fun of it, if the animation (which is going to be posted on YouTube) actual earns money it will either be sent to a charity, used to help us all pay for equipment to make the animation better or be used for promotional purposes, I do not want to have to deal with the whole paying everyone thing and I just want it as a little hobby.

a story told is a lesson learnt

AntmanVernon305
AntmanVernon305
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Gseff
Gseff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
HalcyonicFalconX
HalcyonicFalconX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Animated series (in need of crew) Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 03:24 AM Reply

If you're still looking for a musician, I would be more than happy to help. :)

a0puncfan
a0puncfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Animated series (in need of crew) Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 03:24 PM Reply

I can voice act if you still need a voice actor

Gamer, voice actor, nice guy. Demo Reel

SkuhPlew
SkuhPlew
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Animated series (in need of crew) Feb. 21st, 2013 @ 06:02 PM Reply

If you need a good Voice Actor, I'm here. I have a perverse knowledge of the english language so, I can read a broad script very well. I have a Demo on my Account on NG and do dramatic readings on my youtube channel of the same name if you need more then one sample.

missbunniswan
missbunniswan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Animated series (in need of crew) Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 01:27 PM Reply

Voice actress ready for duty.

Lizzie's Character Reel

sanityraptor
sanityraptor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Animated series (in need of crew) Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 01:32 AM Reply

Ausfag here

If you're still looking for an animator then i may be able to offer you my services.

Notable professional Information:
[spoiler]Education:
Qantm College Bachelor of Interactive Entertainment (animation) - 2012 - 2014

Software:
>Toonboom
>Adobe Flash Cs6
>Adobe Illustrator Cs6
>Adobe Photoshop
>Maya 2013
>3ds Max

My specialities include:
>2d Character Design
>2d Character Animation
>Storyboarding
>3d Character Creation[/spoiler]

Though I may not be able to assist you 100% of the time due to my varying uni commitment I will try my hardest to make myself available when needed.

Cheers
Joshua